Did you know women actually created computers? Men just took credit for it. Fun Fact, look it up

turns out a lot of things were created by women but men took the credit for it, figures. Women even made beer which is supposedly a mans drink.

buzzfeed.com/hannahjewell/inventions-by-women-that-changed-the-world?utm_term=.hkwaekDZm#.htLodnYeb

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/computer-programming-used-to-be-womens-work-718061/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse
askcathyblog.com/?p=823
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mead
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buzzfeed

>buzzfeed

KYS

look it up user, it's all true.

No one gives a fuck, faggot

I'm willing to literally rise Alan Turing from the grave and give him super powers just to fuck up faggots like you.

>No one gives a fuck, faggot

Figures, you guys just take credit for everything anyway even if a women creates it for you.

WE

>Alan Turing

Literally took credit from Ada Lovelace

I don't buy this.

Give me a real source OP

Do your own research scum. If I give you anything you'll just take credit for it later. You always do.

Women literally created beer and you take credit for it.

Fucking bullshit, to say that you'd have to be completely ignorant of Computer Science as a whole. Lovelace may have wrote out the first algorithm but she didn't do anything to mathematically formalize computation, define running times or computational complexity, or do great and long-lasting mathematics and theoretical computer science contributions anyway. Literally she could have not existed and the field of computer science as we know would fundamentally be the same. Remove Turing and the entire world is different.

>one person created the computer
I bet you think Einstein did everything on his own too.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/computer-programming-used-to-be-womens-work-718061/

Literally did all the work leading to modern day computers.

>people still unironically believe women didn't play a huge role in creating computers
RESEARCH THIS WOMAN BEFORE YOU TALK IGNORANT

He probably took credit from women as well, haven't looked into it though but there's a correlation between men and stealing ideas from women so I wouldn't be surprised.

because it was easy you stupid fuck, there were punching pre-defined numbers into a keyboard, they werent innovating or inventing shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse
>Konrad Zuse (German: [ˈkɔnʁat ˈtsuːzə]; 22 June 1910 – 18 December 1995) was a German civil engineer, inventor and computer pioneer. His greatest achievement was the world's first programmable computer; the functional program-controlled Turing-complete Z3 became operational in May 1941. Thanks to this machine and its predecessors, Zuse has often been regarded as the inventor of the modern computer.

Konrad is a dude

Ada Lovelace didn't create the first computer program. Deal with it.

>make complete fucking retarded statements as facts
>"prove it faggot"
>I'm not gonna do your job for you

It's literally your job to convince us, not otherwise.

>beer has been around for 6 million years
>"IKNOW THE WOMAN WHO INVENTED IT"
Seems a little too confident desu

MFW drumpfkin misogynists think men even invented anything without most of the work being done by or stolen from women.

But they did, you just take credit for it. Look it up fool.

When it was seen as a secretarial role.

kek @ the car heater and dish washer
they fucking would

>mfw this is obvious bait but still effective
The bait arms race has produced some horrific weapons of mass (you)ing

But she literally made everything leading up to it. Then the men take credit for it. Classic men.

> All the work
LOL no, the work for that had to first be created and made by mathematicians and theoretical computer scientists, virtually all of whom were men. Alan Turing is literally more important towards modern computers than all of those people combined since his discoveries made all that followed possible. Without him and Jon Von Neumann we wouldn't be making physical computing machines at all. Females were definitely heavily involved in initial programming, to be sure, when you look at people like Margaret Hamilton, but to state that she and other programmers are as foundationally important to computers or computer science is laughable.

actually Alan Turing actually just stole all the credit from Marian Rejewski and some other polish cryptologists

I don't care, I never cared, I paid 1000$ for my computer, it is mine, all mine, and only mine, I don't care who, what, where... they can go fuck themselves

what is important is that it works

Women created the algorithms used in your google search, the least you can do is actually use it. Must be hard to not have a women around to steal from.

Yeah, and niggers launched rockets to the moon and whitey took credit.
They were fat cunts, too.
WE WUZ SCANTISS N SHEEIT

>tfw 7 year old pc
>runs too well to build a new one but too poorly to be happy
Suffering

pottery used to hold alcohol was created by women. Women made alcohol from the fruit that aged too long. Women made alcohol user.

Fucking transphobe, assuming how he gender identified.
> She literally made everything leading up to it
No, Alan Turing and Alonzo Church did much more to create the foundational formalized mathematical framework important to computers than Lovelace ever did. Hell, even Cantor's hierarchy of infinities and his detailing of countable and uncountable sets is more important than the relatively concrete work Lovelace did.

Who cares gender is a social construct

> being the laborer is the same as being the architect

Still did all the work and research leading to modern day computers.

>this pottery created before recorded history was DEFINITELY made by women

7 year old PC means intel core i5 compitability, if you chose right motherboard

Did you know the solar system was invented by a woman? Its true. Look it up.

Well yeah its convenient, it's the whole point of progress.

I've got an i7-920 still chugging along

Maybe for the cryptology stuff, that's not what the fuck we're talking about in this thread, he independently definitely did do fundamental work in computation and computational complexity. The fuck does Cryptography have to do with a thread about foundations of computer technology and computer science?
> Women created the algorithms used in your google search
Huh, I guess Sergey Brin and Larry Page must have gotten REALLY convincing sex change operations then. Fucking moron.

>Fucking transphobe, assuming how he gender identified.

he fathered a child, proof is in the pudding

>left some shit laying around fermenting

Yeah, I could see how a woman invented beer.

>dish washer

Kek

>buzzfeed
why are there so many trash threads to day?

let bread get stale
>invent beer

Does a beerfruit grow in trees or bushes?

Its been around for fucken long time.

Your buzzfeed article lost all credibility with its "Fake News"

>i like how the authors name is "Hannah JEWell"

shit tier thread. women arn't people. go away.

Why don't women invent things then instead of letting men steal their ideas? Oh right, because they can't.

she literally forgot to throw out the old bread and made beer. dumb bitch.

This statement is true.

How is beer made feminazi?

today*

You can take credit for that as well.

Did you know women invented rivers? Its true, look it up.

>pic taken 2006
>can't be older than 50 maybe 60
>ww2 ended in 45
Assuming all above facts are correct according to you she not only created the first computer and had it stolen from her but she also created it before her birth, truly a genius the world has condemned

They already invented everything m8, they are just waiting on men to oppress them and steal their ideas, that is what patriarchy thought them

>goddess of brewing
checkmate.

>Still did all the work and research leading to modern day computers.

Wow. What a completely retarded statement. I mean you could arguably go back as far as the Jacquard loom and earlier to illustrate programmable computation.

hitler created the first computer
>calculated 6 million

Women invented God.

>sumerian gods are now real

Its all according to plan, why sell patents or claim royalties when you can bitch and moan for gibmedats instead?

Now imagine what a religion made and formulated entirely by and for women would be like.

Woman invented woman

fermented cereals = beer
fermented fruit = wine
fermented honey = mead
A still is needed for higher levels of alcohol. A women probably made that as well. Then you sexist fucks stole it, wiped your dicks on it, and called it your own.

Or marry him and execute revenge by taking half, that hurts like hell

I picked a few random inventions from the list and did a quick google search to check their credibility and literally every single claim is 100% wrong. That isn't even an exaggeration, some of the women mentioned weren't even tangentially involved in whatever buzzfeed is giving them credit for.

Look at their sources -> askcathyblog.com/?p=823

A fucking blog, they're using a blog to back up their claims, when wikipedia and other reputable sources tell a very different story.

This is so pathetic it's actually really funny.

>his computer works
I bet your software doesn't respect your freedom

Fuck off Stallman, you fucking autist

>A women probably made that as well
Yes ofc. Propably

Women invented Hitler. Every Nazi had a mother. Being anti-women is being anti-natsoc.

Checkmate Sup Forums.

crazy vengeful God, that will kill or curse you if you don't eat your supper?

The one that will ask men to decide if he favor his son over her?

etc etc

Wow I love women now! Fuck men and fuck Trump!

Does north korean open source OS respect your freedoms better than capitalistic propietery one?

one half does :)

>Now imagine what a religion made and formulated entirely by and for women would be like.

Men have to cut tips of their penises away?

top tier shitposting

Theres only womyn made OS Pekka, you fugging bigot

Yeah and what about this - Both HITLER and DRUMPF had MOTHERS. Let that sink in

she didn't sleep with anyone else, she is still a virgin, must be "Gods" work

Women invented America. Sup Forums can not reconciliate this reality. Sup Forums trembles at the thought of women realizing their potential.

Let`s see.
1. Losev discovered p-n junction.
2. Zhegalkin described first "turing machine" 7 years before anglo faggot thought of it, 11 years before he implemented it.
3. Hrennikov invented single thing computer without large community is useful about - finine element method. i.e. skyscrapers, bridges, combustion engines, turbines, etc calculation.

Babbidge summator was not a computer. It was impossible to built till 2000`s, when anglo at least could produce mechanical parts with enough precision for mechanism to work. Ada Byron-Cuckington wrote a spreadsheet, where she showed how by doing one automated calculation she can manually repeat this calculation, writing the results on paper and putting it back on babbidge summator input. She also often visited males around europe and discussed with them undisclosed stuff.

Also first working mechanical computer was made by German strait white male in middle 1930`s.
First automated calculation project was proposed by French Nicola Delmar in his "treatise et police", where he also proposed passport numbers and border immigration control. Role of his "automated police statistics table" was mostly to know demography of the city.

So what is it like 18 things that women invented compared to the millions of things that men invented?

lack of orientation
confuses India with Amerika

seems pretty legit

Women are the pioneers of Mathematics, Medicine, Science, Arts, and Economics. The first capitalist was a woman, the grand architectures of the ancient world were built off the sweat of women.

Let's make this thread into a 'let's predict future inventions by women', I'll start:
*crickets*

There was a small war going on so the fields overlapped somewhat.

Kek
>women invented the dishwasher

> fermented honey = mead
Nope.
Honey put in oak barrel and dug in earth, that freezes in winter, is mead. After at least 30 years.

oh come on women can't even complete a degree in STEM without 3/4's dropping out before 3rd year

Zhegalkin never developed an idea isomorphic to a Turing Machine to my knowledge, provide a link. Besides, Gödel numbering (a German) and Lambda Calculus (an American) are isomorphic to Turing Machines and came out about the same time but nobody bitches that they don't get credit.

people who watch buzzed wish they were cool.

Shhh Ivan, womyn is trying to think a comeback. This delicate process can blow up continents if disturbed

>True shit, man

> Link to buzzfeed

KEK

> After at least 30 years.

Or as we Slav like to say after at least 2 good wars

Yes but saying that Turing's other contributions to pure mathematics or theoretical science are discredited because of something he did in another field entirely which wouldn't have been possible without his other previous contributions is absurd.
Mead is literally by definition fermented honey.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mead