Why won't Trump use a secure phone instead of his shitty normie phone...

Why won't Trump use a secure phone instead of his shitty normie phone? He's putting the country at greater risk than Hillary's private email server.

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/2/13/14597700/donald-trump-phone-flashlight-north-korea-hacking-security
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because hiss only app is twitter and facebook

It is secure dumbass.

No it's not. It's commercial grade.

As long as he's not using it to send classified information, he can do whatever he wants with it, jackass.

What the fuck do you think a hacker will get - nude pics of Melania. Move on shill

It can be easily hacked. Which means people can use it to listen to anything in range of it. Jackass.

>He actually believes this

Which can be left outside the room when sensitive material needs to be discussed.

It is not at all like Hillary's spillage of TS/SCI material onto the NIPR.

Why does it matter what phone he uses when his staff just tells the Russians everything anyway.

There's no such thing as secure phone.

Why do you need a special phone to tweet? His tweets are public you retard.

>the president should not be allowed to communicate with his constituents
well meme'd

lol trump is such a fucking retard

>thinking they can't

How's that ol blue pill tasting.

>left outside the room
Yeah but I doubt that happens.

I guess that's true...

don't be dense retard

Is he using it for personal reasons of state business? Pretty important distinction.

huh? is this the new hit-story on the (failing) washington post and ny times?

Sorry Schlomo, no one is buying that lie any more

>6 posts by ShareJew

Hillary's email server was set up outside the network illegally. Trump's hardware would be handled through the White House's security.

Unless you have some proof that Trump is ignoring procedures in place handling Government IT... fuck off back to your oven, kike.

>Government IT

he has a secure blackberry, a secure phone made by the CIA, and his normal phone jackass

it's opsec 101 to not cross devices used for classified information with devices used for unclassified information, so whenever he needs to make a classified call he'll dump the phone

even in the NSA if you want to make a call on a classified phone you have to tell everyone you're doing it, why would the president not have that requirement?

>proof that Trump is ignoring procedures

My confidence is soaring.

theverge.com/2017/2/13/14597700/donald-trump-phone-flashlight-north-korea-hacking-security

yeah fuckhead, the aides get secure phones too.

prove that there was an unsecured phone pointed at a classified document.

Real convincing mem. Not wanting a war with Russia does not mean you have to bend over for Putin. H-Dog's anti-Russian rhetoric was dangerous, but so is the Trump/Putin bromance.

The inhabitants of Crimea might

it doesn't matter, if he's just using it for social media. All that shit is broadcast to the world, regardless.

Yes looks very secure. So secure some random normie took a picture of it and posted it on facebook.

Does that lion know about the Demon Lord?

not an argument. prove the phone was unsecured.

wow this should be a gondola :DDD

:----D

how do you know?

All those aides don't get the special phones.

Google.

He's using his private phone for Twitter, not to discuss matters of national security with his cabinet you dumb fuck.

You're just as stupid as the whiny liberals bitching about this.

did my best

People think ceo's don't use hardened phones. His phone is probably more secure than whatever crap the secret service buys from apple/blackberry.

it can be hacked and listened through dumb fuck

>(((secure))) phone

Retarded thread. As if the phone hasn't already been secured by the various agencies that he talks to. He probably doesn't even use that phone for matters concerning the nation.

sage

And a microphone and camera that can be hacked. Aswell as Facebook and Twitter needing email and passwords to sign in on that every other country in the world now has access to.

Would have been more funny if it was just around his wrists to accent the small hands gag

Like hillarys email server right? That was secured too right?

God forbid someone post an ad on his twitter account.

>Samsung S3
>Secure

Pick one.

>thinking that this rivalry with Russia is anything new and they aren't meddling in our shit

Wew lad

i love how the moment trump became president every liberal instantly became an infosec expert

why does he need his twitter secure, also clearly white house compromised

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

your picture of hillary looks like trump, try again

Two problems
>google isnt a source
and
>google will reveal top secret information about our presidents phone

Gonna be honest, I don't think the president of the United States should be using fucking Twitter.

Still more qualified than Rudy Guiliani. Also doesn't detract from facts.

Prove it then, you fucking retard. If it's true it should be easy to prove.

>the president is going to have his unsecured phone in the same room as highly classified info

can you liberals at least criticize his actual policies instead of some random meaningless bullshit you conjured in your mind?

lol @ people who pretend to care about the state's security when it comes to foreigners but not when it comes to the one most powerful person in the state

It does happen though

they actually cant because this thread is a shill thread to hide actual threads.

i cant believe i was actually baited into posting about this trash

Protip. It's the NSA who's doing the listening. And they have ways of listening to you through the flicker of your CFL or LED light bulbs.

She wasn't the President of the United States.

He probably has more than one phone, which isn't that uncommon.

When he gets a private email server then I'll start to worry.

t. Professional street nigga

>A microphone and camera that can be hacked
There are security experts and people with basic knowledge of computers autistically screeching at this post right now

This nigga is a liberal tweet in post form.

I guess you don't like democracy then.

>please stop communicating with the people you represent, just go back to working solely for corporate interests

You are actually required to leave your phone outside of a SCIF or any room where classified information is being processed. If you are caught with a phone, it generally leads to bad things happening, even if it was accidental.

You know how I know you don't know shit about phones or security...

>someone pointing a camera at a document that trump is viewing is a bad thing that's totally leaking classified information
>that's why, at the same time, said document was put in front of the president across the table from the Prime Minister of Japan

this just in: noforn does not exist

OMG!
TRUMP FACING A ‘CRISIS OF LEGITIMACY': Paul Krugman takes stock of the latest turns in the Russia-Trump saga, and observes:

Trump is facing a clear crisis of legitimacy….even as the F.B.I. was creating the false appearance of scandal around his opponent, it was sitting on evidence suggesting alarmingly close relations between Mr. Trump’s campaign and Russia….How can a leader under such a cloud send American soldiers to die?…a thorough, nonpartisan, unrestricted investigation could conceivably clear the air. But Republicans in Congress, who have the power to make such an investigation happen, are dead set against it.

Of course they are. That would complicate the drive to cut taxes for the rich and decimate the regulatory state and safety net. Priorities!

>using your secure phone for twitter
>twitter - a few sentences that goes out to millions of people
>hooking that up to a secure network
>not having a separate secure phone

Just because your dumb bitch couldn't handle more than 1 phone at a time doesn't mean everyone is like that. It would also be a monumentally retarded idea to use your secure phone on a public website where millions are receiving a message.

She was a senator and used private servers for governmnet work

Shitposting is now burger's top secret

fixed