TRUMP IS DEFINITELY CRAY CRAY

WTF is up with this? This is just one of many. More to follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/18/trump-s-slow-motion-mutiny.html?via=desktop&source=twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOW I bet thats real OMG I'm with her now!

Being recently diagnosed as diabetic i think i understand why the items are on this list.

most of these fruits (if not all) are somewhat higher in sugar content.

he's looking out for his staff by restricting higher sugar content fruits. ( i don't understand the lettuce one).

as for the sugar free candy. the sinthetic /fake sugars are worse for you than the real thing

>tofu

>tofu

only faggots eat tofu.. faggots and commie pinko bastards.. you aren't either are you user?

Why is this a concern?

Yes its fucking weird but who gives a shit its probably fake.

are you a dumb nigger? he banned sugar free candy. and those fruits are simple carbs, they are not bad at all for you, even if consumed in high quantity, not to mention banning carrots, turnips, pumpkins, asparagus, tofu, and cucumbers. I'm not surprised you have diabeetus you retarded fucking burger, you know nothing of nutrition.

>ALL YOPLAIT PRODUCTS

L M F A O

YOGURT DYKES BTFO

"IT IS SO GOOD" WAS THE WORST AD CAMPAIGN I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE

tofu is on the list because it is a surrogate as much as the surrogates that are on the list

I don't understand popsicles, probably has to do with some of them having somewhat less-than-healthy colorants?

former trump supporter here, it's fun seeing his persidency crashes and burn, but in all seriousnesses we can not allow this man to get his hands on teh codes n shit

>doesn't know that sugar free candy uses sweeteners that are more harmfull than real sugar.

stop shitposting user

Oh fuck guys, look what else I just got from (((sources))).

Ikr wtf sugar free is a healthy alternative. Is he trying to kill off the leakers with bad food?

When will this meme die

He's not crazy. You're just an idiot that doesn't understand the extreme threat these foods pose to national security. Fucking normie dumbasses, I swear, every fucking time.

ITS HAPPENING

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/18/trump-s-slow-motion-mutiny.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

That seems more like a concert rider.

I dont know but I just dug through the mainframe and found the source using GUi Interface!

I JUST FOUND EVIDANCE OF PIZZAGATE

dunecoons ok?

>how he secretly got rid of hippies in the white house and staff without outright banning them, by making them quit

>starts the article with a pop culture reference
you know, maybe news should stop referencing pop culture altogether

>( i don't understand the lettuce one).

Lettuce has lots of Vitamin K, which is a blood thinner.

If you are already taking blood thinners or heart medications, eating things with a high amount of Vitamin K and cause your blood to be too thin, which drops your blood pressure resulting in death.

LITERALLY NTH DIMENSIONAL CHESS

I have always wanted to try Tofu but can't find any place that sells it.

hearing 'The Caine Mutiny' referred to as Pop Culture is actually cheering as a fan of old films..

Absolute madman

seems legit

That's nothing! I've a got a transcript of the final text discussion between Flynn and Trump!

faggot (or pinko commie bastard)

idiot. Members of his staff have severe allergies to those foods. He is looking out for them

>No numale foods in WH

I'm okay with this

>he's looking out for his staff by restricting higher sugar content fruits.
Nice mental gymnastics. You're an faggot

>people will fall for this

All Yoplait products, red and orange jellies, sugar free candy, Coconut LaCroix, and tofu all make perfect sense. Bad food with crap ingredients, and tofu turns males into effeminate nancys.

Fuck off with your fake news bullshit niggerlover.

you're so knowledgable about whats healthy and what's not, thats why you have diabeetus, right?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

>banning apples, the ideal fleshy fruit, treasure of european horticulture and selective breeding, one of the most popular and only surviving historical tisanes
>banning carrots and turnips, essential and healthy root vegetables and famine crops literally needed by europeans
I don't agree with pumpkin's ban either because it was historically given out as a military ration, but it may or may not root out pumpkin spice lattes.

If grapes aren't banned, it's not that. Grapes have the most sugar.

If you're allergic to turnips you deserve to die out. Turnips (and later potatoes) are the backbone of Western civilization. It's up there with wheat and grapes.

It is a stretch, I admit
Still, having to back up your arguments by putting them near films or books, is usually a sign of wanting the rhetoric of the film/book forced into the argument, rather than make it a real comparison
Something like appending old fairy tales to articles about economic models, it sounds really dumb if you spend enough time thinking about it in depth, rather than just skimming the article and seeing how it checks out on surface level

Thankfully the media dropped that practice like a pack of puppies in a river after it backfired enough times. Now it's books and films that have a much more lenient backlash in terms of morals to be appended to your piece. Hopefully they'll also abort that in the future, one can only hope.

The author;John Batchelor hosts a rather astute radio show with many and varied guests usually offering highly informed reports and considered opinions..

He's of the age where this Film would be more well known than anyone in their 20's but seeing the outlet publishing this is as far as I am aware oriented toward younger readers I suppose he hoped to grab some attention with a Pop Culture reference.

I;d guess were he writing in the Wall Street Journal he'd use a less "Hip" style.

He knows what gives you fucking cancer after he got hold of the blacklist of food poisoned by the Jewish multinationals.
Idiots.

>no red or orange jellies
NOT MY PRESIDENT!

>Not accepting Lime as the Superior Jello Race.

Pleb.

Why yoplait?

Because it sounds and probably is French, goddamn it.

So he doesn't want certain foods bought for his house and that makes him crazy?

Also almost all of those foods increase estrogen levels. You shouldn't eat them anyway

>Complains about mainstream media being fake

>Uses fake news from Fox as source

If real, it probably has some obscure reason like medical recommendations based on his blood test results, or as a shittest to see if they don't uphold every component of this request, it means they probably aren't upholding other things as well.

If not, then it's just another case of #FakeNews.

this, fake news is fake.

What is wrong with
Mangos, Apples, Pears, Pomegranate juice, Arugula, Asparagus, Carrots, Cucumbers, Turnips, or sprouts?!

Those are all good veges/fruits, the fuck?

Also what is wrong with Popsicle?

OH VEY!!!! The Goyim have found out about our sugar Jew tactics. SHUT IT DOWN GOY!!!

Read the list carefully, and do the same thing.