ITT: we pretend it's WW2

ITT: we pretend it's WW2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seig heil gas the jews

> we'll be back in berlin before Christmas... ja?

england will protect us

天皇陛下万歳

>OY THIS FUCKER IS GERMAN

Those nazis are surely a thing, but if you think about it, Hitler isn't doing anything wrong, he is just trying to keep the race nice and strong.

FPBP

>be me, a jew in auschwitz
>playing football with friends and swimming in pool all day
>suddenly hear some panick over us going to a gas chamber tommorow
>oshitimgonnagetkilled.jpg
>its morning
>im next in the line to the showers
>stand in the middle of the chamber rethinking my life
>look through the window
>see german soldier turning on the showers
>water comes out

England is going to invade you like Iceland, we will protect you from anglo aggression, dont worry.

Blitzkrieg's behind you
*cocks mg42*
>notten perzenal, juden.

it still is though. WW2 never ended

how is this even real?

Fugg

Would you like us to join the war Germoney?

Stop selling metal to the allies

Fuck this deployment in Singapore, we should just give this shithole to the Dutch? why does Britain have to make us maintain it? Fucking heat sucks and we have to march and march and march. I hope we get transferred soon, fuck this Marching.

Hey any of you guys read up about what the Japs are doing up in China? I hope they don't start anything.

But the civil war has destroyed us completely and we are starving. Would you like a """volunteer""" army from our best and loyal men?

Fu fu fu! The American goyim are not supporting our war for Israel. Tell Roosevelt to provoke a Japanese attack and have plans for an expeditionary force ready

Can't wait for Patton to knock Stalin's dick into the dirt

yes and I will give you a hint - bomb catalonia now or you will regret it in future

YEEHAW TIME TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM AY-DOLF AND HIS NATSEE ARMY!
WHY YOU LIMEYS LOOK SO BEAT? THE WAR JUST STARTED!
FEELS GOOD TO BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY

bruh i love watching #sjws getting BTFO

My brother got drafted, I hope Hitler fucking kills himself

Buy war bonds!

*blocks your path*

aww sheitz the russians are about to fuck me. ich bin so scared eva. quick! let's kill ourselves. i should have done this the moment i was rejected from art school.

I'm hungry, and tired of working. Can the Germans let us out already?

Anyone else hear Bing Crosby's new song? Heard that on the radio, it was the bee's knees!

boy oh boy, can't wait to rob some folks and take credit for winning this war! What a time to be alive
t. partisan

Catalonia has to be bombed every 50 years. The Generalísimo just did it in the Civil War so we'll wait for another 50 years.

checked

What the fuck is this?

>*sigh*
Thanks anyways, gramps

Yugoslavia?
What's with the strange flag?
And why is it called Fruit Salad?

OH MY FUCKING GOD
HITLER JUST DIED

I'm in my cottage full of vodka in Rovaniemi chilling with Hans, killed some commies earlier today. Going to smoke and chill, he headed off to get some light..

RIP in peace you great man

Fucking retarded russians shelling their own towns again, brb, need to kill quarter million ukrainians

WTF IS MUSSOLINI DOING? IS HE STUPID?

Weest dapper. Wordt Stormer.

flags at half mast

HAHAHAHAHA GERMANY BTFO

>he thinks ww2 propaganda ever stopped

Im just afk:ing here in my neutral faggot country. Soon I will go volunteer in Finland or for the SS.

Beats me, comrade Paco

Dont forget to take in the danish refugee jews, I am sure they will be very thankful for your help in the future

Stop or we will nuke you

>tfw world power now

What's up guys am I late to the party or am I just early to killing myself? Hahahahahahahahgdhhajqkaoaoaosoxovctrl+v

i'm going to do shit for the next 6 years and watch the world burn

Hey guys don't mind me, just laying waste to ancient building architecture.

History, uncut.

Was getting the US involved in the war part of your plan?

>be Jewish
>1940
>in concetration camp waiting to be send to Madagascar
>Allies start to bomb cities
>No more food for us
>oy vey the shoa
>German Soldier now control the food thanks to muderous Anglos
>Hans the gay office demand buttfuck in change of food
>Hans fuck every male in the camp
>1945
>Soviets arrive kills Hans
>I cried for 5 days
>Hans was fine and he promissed to be the father of my sons
>Soviets send us to a concentration camp in the middle of Tundra
>Dies

Of coursh

Hey Germany, you up for doing operation green?
I'll have the IRA armed within an hour boy

>Nips was good bois
>The dindu nuffin wrong,
>They was embargoed an shiet

war

I find this post offensive. My grandma was very lucky she died only once so she got to tell me all about it. Grandpa wasn't so lucky and died 4 times. He was just celebrating his 7th birthday as the nazis made a soap and a lamp out of him. My grandma was made to use that same soap to wash herself before the gas chambers. She cried all the 40 minutes of intense rubbing because she was allergic to the chemicals they put in the soap. It was after that, that the rumors began circulating that occasionally Hitler would visit the camp in secrecy and have all the lamps brought into a huge warehouse where he would read Mein Kampf out loudly, lit by the flesh of my brethren. In fact my father told me he witnessed it once, as it was his shift in that warehouse.

Well congratulations, the US has joined the Allies now, What's the next on your master plan?

Yes guys thanks for all that.

Was hoping the user who posted could say something about it. Why is it in color. Why is one of them missing limbs. Where was it. All that happy whatnot. Shot in the dark I know.

japs didn't want to surrender to the degree they made americans paranoid about trying to take prisoners

i mean, yeah
anything at this point

my wife and kids already killed themselves, so I might as well follow their lead

Yeah I found them on a bench outside Berlin, GG Germany you gave up a good fight

nice
thanks for being a bro my friendly neighborhood pastanigger

>Germany is losing the war
Well.... I guess Spain is better alone as always. gg Germany and Italy, thanks for helping Franco.

kill jews bro

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

Nice American Propaganda faggot