What's their endgame?

What's their endgame?

Good show.

I feel sorry for Frank sometimes, he's Mike's bitch through and through.

Obsessed with his little toys, and his little oil cans, because he's just a little child. While Mike just shits all over him and treats him like a bitch.

I watch it thinking "come on Frank just have some balls this time, don't take Mike's shit, just stand up for yourself FOR ONCE", but he never fucking does.

Sad.

why do all those people keep dying around them

duh...to Jew old people out of their valuables

To make gay love to each other.

Pickin'..

Oh please.. They pay top dollar for junk that is rotting away in a barn or outside. You are a moron.

Continue ripping off senile wwii vets by jewing them out of the memerobilia

woah dude is that a 1919 heckel-dopple kitten ornament you can tell here because of this mark that was only used 12 times before it was destroyed in the chicago fire

dp

this.
that episode where they buy a rotten motorcycle was stupid, they got scammed on camera

Cause antiques are mainly owned by old people you tard.

yeah whatever that seems like a really good cover to me. they are smarter then you give them credit for.

Is that Danielle????

relax faggot, try getting a sense of humor. You might get laid this decade

Why are there so many shitty shows like this? Why is it always Americana?

>Shows about picking junk in barns
>Shows about picking shit from public storage units
>Shows where people make customized hotrods
>Shows about hotrod auctions
>Shows about being a lumberjack
>Shows about mining
>Shows about fishing
>Shows about trucking
>Shows about renovating houses
>Every one of these has some tattooed-up biker being censored for swearing when an operation stalls, thus creating a staged drama moment before the commercial

This is autism at its finest. Yes, let me come home after a long day of work to watch people work.

>What's their endgame?
being the comfiest show on tv

Yep. Leopard tats and face structure checks out. Not surprised. She looks feminist as fuck.

oh my.... i knew she had a decent body underneath

really they jew jews out of their money by selling them old people's junk.

Notice they deliberately go for ones that look the most fucked up. They probably upsell their products at their stores/auctions by 500% just because they're celebrities.

>decent

There's a big difference between the stupid lumberjack shows and Pickers. Pickers is ultimate comfy show. I wish everyday I didn't swallow the Picker pill. To unlearn all the nefarious things these two are up to.

Dude. She's Lena Dunham-tier.

Mike gives it, Frank takes it, the homoerotic undertone of their little "picking" adventures can no longer be ignored. I wish the history channel would just go back to showing historical documentaries

>valuables
Get fucking real. Antiques are garbage with no real value, and the only reason people pay for them is because they are retards that don't understand what is important.

Ooooh you got a Coca-Cola sign from the 1950s. Does it DO ANYTHING other than take up space and collect dust? No? Then who the fuck cares?

>Lena Dunham-tier.

It looks like she at least shaves.