Muslim ban failed

>muslim ban failed
>taxpayers paid almost 12 million dollars for his shitty trips in last 30 days
>China cucked him
>no wall
>protests every day
>38% approval rating

I regret voting for him every single fucking day.

same

>flag
>vote in usa elections
Fuck off shill

Shut up, slave cuck

This Serb is a fucking master

>flynn was a russian spy
>this sweden fiasco
What were we thinking senpai?

>Serbian CTR
>Slide thread
You live to shill, eh?

Ahh, yes. This is the liberal tears I needed for my vigorous jack off session that is about to commence
MAGA!

Keep trying and keep crying bitch boi.

Haha

>protests every day
>38% approval rating
wanna know how I know you're a shill?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Здpaвcтвyйтe! Not Russian here, I miss vote but glad Donald man got in. We make good relationship with Russia, yes? Ease sanctions, yes? Say Putin can invade west, yes? Hope we vote him again.

>Women's march protest
>JKF Airport protests
>#IAmAMuslimToo protest in NYC today

Pic related his approval ratings.

Don't worry user, we'll at least stop the bean niggers. I guarantee it.

bump.

>Job Approval
>Thinking a subsection is overall

Kek.exe

Whom did Gallup predict would win the election?

>>no wall
its week 5

>I regret voting for him
>Serbia

I wish the mods would delete his threads again like in the end of last year.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>CODES

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

well you convinced me I'm a #Cruzmissle nao

This is one of those threads made by the gay dude with the funny hairdew and his buttlings

Look at these faggots

What's wrong? Can't handle a differing opinion? kek, you drumpfkins are all the same. You're all as insecure as drumpf himself

Gonna tell the truth, Trump voter here. This is fucking awesome watching Trump sack and burn the leftist agenda. But in all seriousness we can't give this guy the nuclear codes fast enough.

Nice try CTR

>m-m-muh ctr

It really is hilarious watching a drumpflet try and comprehend that people have different opinions

You are committed Serb Shill I'll give you that

>what happens when you pay political science interns minimum wage to shitpost on a Mongolian doily-knitting board

Not gonna lie, former krump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching rumps mash and swerve. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear hoes