IMPEACHMENT INCOMING ITS HAPPENING

TRUMP TO BE IMPEACHED
TRUMP TO BE IMPEACHED
TRUMP TO BE IMPEACHED
TRUMP TO BE IMPEACHED
TRUMP TO BE IMPEACHED

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/video/national/clinton-says-trump-is-a-threat-to-our-democracy/2016/10/24/227ff33c-997f-11e6-b552-b1f85e484086_video.html
constituteproject.org/constitution/United_States_of_America_1992
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he said nervously for the 19th time today.

Shoo, shoo.

CNN says they filed for impeachment. Your reign of fascist terror ends tomorrow.

If that happens then you will see blood in the streets. Screencap this if the impeachment happens, because it'll be true

>implying you can impeach someone because you don't like him

Ayy lmao

Oh man, it would be SO good.

>CNN says

>This
Prepare your guns for civil war americunts!

>Impeachment
>In a Republican-controlled House
>With a Republican senate
>With conservative judges
Yeah naw, 8 years motherfucker

Nazis watch out!

>cnn

Sage

Reddit says impeachment is inevitable too. It's over Sup Forums.

filing for impeachment means nothing. republicans made many impeachment filings against obama, but i suspect you knew that.

remember everyone, sage goes in options field.

sage

>CNN
>impeachment

Same shit, different day.

You need to:
1. Eat shit. Lots of it.
2. Fuck off
3. Die

Fug, I guess they're right this time. Better pack up our bags. I guess I'm a Cuck for Chuck now.

>>>/reddit/

Mods need to ban shitposters

order out of chaos

got played again faggots

fpbp

Remember when Hillary said "to say you won’t respect the results of the election, that is a direct threat to our democracy"?

The left haven't given Trump a chance. They are the biggest hypocrites.
>washingtonpost.com/video/national/clinton-says-trump-is-a-threat-to-our-democracy/2016/10/24/227ff33c-997f-11e6-b552-b1f85e484086_video.html

The 25th amendment isn't impeachment, it's a completely separate process.

>Republicans in Congress won't vote to force Trump to release his tax records, but they'll definitely vote to impeach him

Right.

Anyway, what do you guys think will happen when the impeachment move fails? Do you think the left will finally chimpout and start a civil war?

Reddit said Madame President was inevitibible too.

Guess how that turned out.

>25th amendment

What, are they going to shoot him or something?

They can't just make the vice president president without the President leaving.

The 25th amendment?

So...a Gerald Ford clone, essentially?

leftists are by nature hypocrites. the type of people who believe in leftist values do not tolerate views different from their own

WRONG

posting fake news? saged

This will surely be the end of Drumfs campaign. How will he ever recover??

Is the Democratic party trying to become totally irrelevant?

Hillary was once inevitable

Dems don't need impeachment/impeachment is just a show

THIS IS THE TRUTH:

GENE HUBER (bloke who was invited on stage at Tump's rally) was not just a plant, he was a precedent set by either the CHINESE or the CIA.

They want to show Trump getting WEIRDOES on stage with him.

Then when one stabs him with A PLASTIC KNIFE on LOVE TV

They will say he was deranged and not Spy

Read it hear first.

SCREENSHOT THIS

rollin'

PRESIDENT PENCE HYPE!!!
PRESIDENT PENCE HYPE!!!
PRESIDENT PENCE HYPE!!!

I just donated the money my parents have me for rent to Bernie Sanders 2016!

Who will match me?

how does one invoke the 25th amendment against a living president

>Dems forming their own Tea Party
so a radical Leftist party is forming an even MORE radical leftist party?

Dems need to come back towards the centrist ground. How fucking retarded are these people

constituteproject.org/constitution/United_States_of_America_1992

SECTION 4

>Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

>Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office

This section is what they're referring to. I may be reading this wrong, but even if they fail we could have president Pence as acting president for up to 21 days.

It will begin in earnest if anything happens to that man.

I think they're implying he's going to be sidelined by the amendment by some cuck pronouncement that he's mentally incapacitated.

Still bullshit.

ceramic knives would be a better choice user

The Democrats in question are people like Maxine Waters who know that these feeble gestures won't result in anything, but they have to appear as anti-Trump as possible in order to appease their rabid liberal base.

I mean, "invoking" the 25th Amendment is the *autistic screeching* of political maneuvers. It's what you do when you can't do anything else.

That would be a giant shit show. No way they would opt for that over a regular impeachment.

They're just a bunch of petulant children who can't accept that they've lost.

wtf I am a #cruzmissle now

By declaring him mentally incapacitated.

Still bullshit

>Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Mike Pence is blackmailed on tape having gay sex and friends with pedophiles, possibly pedophile himself.

They can remove Trump whenever they feel like it without any votes in Congress.

they are forming a tea party

but its full on open borders and communism

so it will kill the party for a decade

>CNN says
Look at this cute delusional little shit.

SCHLONGED.JPG

K...Kek save us..

ah, thats probably why the faggots have been running so many "trumps shouts at tv in bathrobe" "trump tweet at 3am!??!" "trump breathes air? what next?!" type stories all the fucking time, not even normies believe this shit has any basis in reality, maybe lefties believe it but only because they have no other choice

Kucinich filed for impeachment of Bush and Cheney. Look how that worked out

The irony that anyone with even mildly liberal leanings would prefer a President Pense to President Trump. Let that happen, then you'll know the pain. Cuck-Autists please stop posting here.

Get on the phone to China/CIA now

Going off topic in this awful shitpost thread, can one of you summon the autist Obama leaf?

calm your tits fuckface. it would take 67 senators and a majority of the House to impeach a president. basically impossible

>Mike "Race War Now" Pence

Bring it on, filthy frog.

It makes sense what they're doing though. They're knocking off all Trump loyalist cabinet members (Flynn) and getting them replaced with people they can control.

this is it, drumpf is finished

They could just accept the results, hypocritical fucks.

/r/the_meltdown

Have these niggers even read the 25th?

>can't even spell Pence's name accurately.
>hey guise, this is what other people think
Keep coming back, friendo~

We need a 9/11-tier attack apparently because Americans can't agree for shit.

Literal reactionary subhumans

>Democrats throwing another tantrum
>But this time they mean it!
The world holds it's breath

Goddamn, it's going to be the last day of of Trump's presidency in 2024 and people are still going to be claiming his impeachment is coming.

I find it odd that radical leftists are comparing themselves to the tea party when the tea party was such a spectacular failure. I think leftists are their own worst enemy.

Flynn was a Democrat though. Trump can just appoint another NSA, I don't believe Congress has to approve it because it's not a cabinet position.

At the end of the day, he did lie to Pence and Trump. Trump is big on loyalty, so I'm not surprised he was asked to step aside.

Yeah..... I'm gonna ask for a citation on that one.

>By some miracle Trump gets impeached and removed from office, which is unprecedented even when the POTUS has done worse
>Congrats, you now have President Pence
>Democrats and liberals actually get what they deluded themselves into thinking Trump was

That's bullshit, if Trump was big on loyalty, he wouldn't suck up to those who openly tried to destroy him, like Saudi Arabia and neocucks

because pence at the wheel is what we really want, kek wills it

this
they cry end of trump every other day

the babies that cried orange wolf.. no one listens anymore.

Of course. The GOP has Mike Pence warmed up and ready to fill Trump's shoes at a moment's notice. Ryan and McConnell and the entire GOP leadership HATE Trump and if in early 2018 they see he GOP's approval rating tanking, they'll impeach him in one afternoon. The secret serve will grab Trump by the scruff of the neck and throw him out of the White House like Jazz in The Fresh Prince.

Oh, and to those on Sup Forums who don't think it's possible for the Dems to win in 2018 because of an adverse map, all you have to do is look at the maps in '06 and '08 and look at all the red state races won by the Dems. Then look at the map in '10 and '14 and see all the races won by the GOP in blue states. Politics in America is anything if not dynamic.

The only ones that are deluded about Pence is Sup Forums

He's not even close to as bad as you idiots think he is. Actually, he's not bad period. Most of the shit Sup Forums "knows" about him isn't true or highly exaggerated

The media seems to be lying

He doesn't suck up to Saudi Arabia or neocons. The neocons like Bill Krystal are still calling for a literal deep state coup, and Saudi Arabia are agreeing to help set up refugee camps in the region.

>He will never run!
>He will never file his financials!
>He will never lead in the polls!
>He will never win in the debates!
>He will never win a state!
>He will never win the nomination!
>He will never win the election!
>He will never keep his campaign promises!
>He will be impeached!

Come on, my fellow collective of ambiguous gender types, I'm sure our desperate hysterical whining will work this time!

How the hell was it a failure? It caused a massive shockwave midterm result and was so concerning that Obama literally had the IRS freeze the assets of activist groups for 2012.

He's a bible thumper of an extreme dying kind

He's not the "kill all the gays" guy that Sup Forums likes to pretend he is though.

Did Saudi Arabia also agree to stop funding ISIS? Or will these camps be new recruiting grounds?

Reddit and CNN has its finger on the America, republikkkans are finished

>doesn't realize the 2010 election resulted in the largest swing in the House since 1934

It was successful, but it was always controlled opposition. As soon as Republicans got into office, they failed to accomplish the goals of the tea party.

I don't dislike him, but he is more traditional Conservative than Trump.
Liberals bitch how Trump will end gay marriage, repeal Roe V. Wade, and other stuff. In reality Trump's positions are fairly moderate and he does not entirely lean one way. Pence does.
Trump won't be impeached and removed because he hasn't done anything even close to warranting it. But in a hypothetical, Pence as President would be like another Reagan or Bush.

No, by then they will say he's going to institute martial law to stay in power.

Considering the Houthis are attacking the Saudi homeland and ISIS is falling apart, I'd say that Saudi Arabia isn't in a good spot right now.

Not kill, but he's a Christcuck who genuinely believes gays and women who abort will go to hell
Religion, actual non-memetic religion is one hell of a drug

So why is he so afraid of it?

but what did he do to warrant impeachment?

He's literally done nothing wrong but hurt your feefees your and a bunch of foreigners discombobulated faggot

Quit making americans look stupid.

keep dreaming snowflake.