>You and I will be having the meatloaf, user
>Trust me, it's fantastic, just beautiful meatloaf

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_k1zJV0DSvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cool i just lost my food, bring it

>A billionaire suggests a dish to me

I mean, I can cook pretty well and I've had some good food, but if somebody who can afford to drop a thousand dollars on a meal without even thinking about it tells me to try something, I'd be inclined to take his recommendation.

Plus, meatloaf prepared correctly is fucking delicious.

start playing trumpwave

youtube.com/watch?v=_k1zJV0DSvc

Awesome! I love meatloaf!

You thank the President and eat the fucking meatloaf.

Well, Mr. Trump, I'm a vegetarian, but who am I to deny the Commander in Chief?! Don't pick on me if I get a bit queezy!

Fucking right on Prez, let's do this!

what sexual position is he referring to?

>Mr. Trump I hate meatloaf, it's disgustin--

OMG
TRUMP FACING A ‘CRISIS OF LEGITIMACY': Paul Krugman takes stock of the latest turns in the Russia-Trump saga, and observes:

Trump is facing a clear crisis of legitimacy….even as the F.B.I. was creating the false appearance of scandal around his opponent, it was sitting on evidence suggesting alarmingly close relations between Mr. Trump’s campaign and Russia….How can a leader under such a cloud send American soldiers to die?…a thorough, nonpartisan, unrestricted investigation could conceivably clear the air. But Republicans in Congress, who have the power to make such an investigation happen, are dead set against it.

Of course they are. That would complicate the drive to cut taxes for the rich and decimate the regulatory state and safety net. Priorities!

meatloaf goes in your mouth...

Kek has verified my response. Fuck you all for not checking my digits

I've never really eaten on meatloaf before but if I can nag Trump inbetween bites to protect net neutrality I'd take it.

>quads of truth.

I eat my meatloaf with ketchup, so he better have a quality bottle on-hand otherwise that's a no-go.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

It was a power move on Trump's part. He must be insecure about Christie for some reason.

In that situation, though, you've already lost.

Trump doesn't give a fuck about the meatloaf, he's telling you what to do, and you're doing it.

He's showing you that he's in charge.

Meatloaf is good as fuck

Yeah, especially if he's super ominous.

>implying Trump does not always have a supply of the world's finest ketchup on hand

Are you an actual retard?

Sorry, prez, but you eat your steaks well done. I can't trust your taste in food.

I love meatloaf. my mom always but vegetables, and breadcrumbs in it, with ketchup on the top

meatloaf is gay

>t. /ck/

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Ask if we can have diet coke to drink

Fuck yeah, I love meatloaf. Got all the essential ingredients a growing man needs.