Why are White people either really ugly or really handsome?

Why are White people either really ugly or really handsome?

Why is the almost no middle ground?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvtFqsdiI_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uhh thats the new york jew."""""

>that guy
>white

I don't know what you mean. I think people just don't usually end up on camera if they're not one or the other.

uhhhhhhhm yiu deserve death youre so retarded

>Casey "TIME IS MONEY FRIEND" Neistat
>white

That is the epitome of the Aryan race. Man, Germans are such handsome little fuckers aren't they?

>Jews
>People

dis nigga look like a scarecrow lmao

fiddlesticks lookin' ass nigga

Does spoiler not work here. I don't deserve to look at those dead eyes and sagging skin... I work hard, I pay my bills why the fuck do I have to look at that mug?

FUCKOP

Boy Sean Penn's really let himself go.

>Jews
>white
>people

Thats a kike you fucking nippon, get your shit together we need you nips on our side in the 4th Reich!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((White)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

why do chinese cartoons depict white people living in japan?

That guy is a fucking kike though.

I would know, I too am a kike.

Kikes in general are just butt fucking ugly.

Good bait.

Clearly that's a Jew, so it is not white.

Redpilled on your own people?

Are they androids?

that guy is a jew, not white

Yes.

Yes. (Jesus fuck he's ugly.)

Jews are not fucking white you fucking troll REEEEEEEEE!

Just because you have white skin does that make you white fucking Jap!? No that makes you a tiny manlet with a tiny penis who sees in widescreen!

Those are the only ones that stick in your mind you silly gook. It's a form of selection bias. You notice it more with white people though because all asians look the same and all niggers are poo people

Japan every race has good looking people and horrible people just take a look at your kind

I like japs and other asians for how little body hair they have.

thats like a 8/10 in japan. The radiation really fucks them up

>Why are jews so ugly?
FTFY

That's because you are a mix breed of the two.

small gene pools leads to high rates of deleterious mutations and birth defects.

Her cousin is cute though :3

>being this biased
Nigger look at the QT Japanese, plastic surgery free girls and some boys in any "baka gaijin school life in japan" video on youtube. Cuties everywhere. youtube.com/watch?v=VvtFqsdiI_w

You like that? What tha fuck is wrong with you guys?

KEK that ham planet right at the start

Its called being average, and its not unheard of. I can think of 500 white actors who are 6/10.

Why are there only 3 types of jap faces??????

Cutie, square and cherub?

It's is almost like you are implying you, are not a mixture of many races who came to merica from all over the world.
Jokes on you, i am blonde, blue eyes white skin.

If this guy fell down a flight of stairs face first it might actually make him more attractive.

Japanese people in my opinion women are ugly literally Japanese male with long hair

Also don't see many Japanese.

Why you all tend to jump from bridges?

>1 hamplanet out of 500 skinny qts
Fuck off you fat American whore.

that's a man

That pic is bullshit.

Its clearly jackie chan on the left and lucy liu on the right. Stop fucking around.

At least 90% of them are ugly judging from their faces in the last 30 seconds.

also never seen jumping off bridge

ive seen a few train suicides lol

pretty nasty

At the end looks like a top 10

Also seriously why you suicide so often if Japan is a good country

You're a jap so you only see the sensationalized ones. If you walk around the average US white town you'll see a whole spectrum of all types, including types some would find hideous while others might find them dreamy.

I think the same of Japs. A lot of Japs here and all of them seem either very pretty/hansome or ugly and flatfaced with bad skin. Maybe seperate races just have a harder time seeing the "middle ground".

>tfw ugly
>tfw white
feels bad

neanderthal

Fuck but seriously why they do it Japan is pretty cool. You don't see this like me

>neanderthal
Fake gook detected. Only niggers use that word as an insult.

We sacrifice and work hard to keep the country good

thats we we get stressed. Life is stressful here but we are a respectable first world nation and thats what matterse

W H I T E
I S
R I G H T

What is this image

How can I move to Japan?

That's a myth retard, American whites are almosts entierly Celto-Germanic. Britian, Germany, Ireland, with a bit of Netherlands/Scandana.

We are from two people groups who are extemely similar.

A guy get lynched

This guy is a kike, he's not white unless it suits him and his rat kind.

Not matters enough for those who jump and kill themselves I mean you say life is hard, we work hard, Mexicans work more than anyone in the world and we are happier than Japan and Canada.

I think it was Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Because 50% are men and 50% are women

>jew
>white

pick one.

Mexicans dont collectively work hard. They take siestas and blow off money on useless shit.

Japanese work overtime, save our money and work to make the country better.

Mexicans are mostly selfish and dont contribute to society. Thats why cartels and shit run the country. They go to America if they are poor instead of building a better nation.

Why are Mexican who live in Mexico so fucking cool but Mexicans in America are rude and mentally retarded? Do you have some sort of secret program to filter the retards and send them here to fuck with us?

Whites are beautiful!!!

I think most people would be pretty attractive if they were healthier.

someone riddle me this

If the one on the right lost about 200 pounds she would be a super model. As for the left, you can't fix a weak chin.

Kek Idk Mexicans who go there are stupid and some of them not even Mexicans

jew on left

How long did it take for him to thaw out for H3's video?

That's a jew. Most ugly "whites" are jews. Any half-decent looking jew is immediately elevated to superstar status by the jew media machine.

Sorry Japan but you're talking shit, here I see people waking up at 5 am, getting home at 9 and sleeping all week til Sunday, so no fuck off cartels take over because people buy drugs, and have more money than Venezuela and Argentinas economies.

They can buy anything submarines, own military, bribe judges, buy governors so fuck off Japan we're not weebos that stay at home

Sloth from the Goonies confirmed KPOP star

Asians have mastered aesthetically corrective surgery. I don't know about Japan, but plastic surgery is a huge industry in S. Korea.

Imagine marrying a kpop slut thinking you scored big only to have a walking jaw as a child

That guy isn't even white. Also every other race has way more ugly people. Not sure who you think looks better on average than white people.