Are there really people on this board who deny the fact our civilization will collapse in the near future?

Are there really people on this board who deny the fact our civilization will collapse in the near future?

probably

Most normies will be completely shocked when it happens.

historically probably, but I doubt it in this day and age. Everything will just mix into one big mess of grey. Once white civ is gone, next is arabic so on and so on. It might take another 300 years or something but it will happen.

Not sure if I qualify, but I don't think it will collapse. It will if we continue declining at the rate we have been for the past several years, but I don't see that happening. IT CAN'T BE ALLOWED TO.

Normies are naive and trusting and incapable of critical thought, they will be the first to go when the collapse happens. Many Sup Forumstards on the other hand will sense the impending doom and accordingly prepare for it, and repopulate the Earth with superior autistic seed.

>Are there really people on this board who deny the fact our civilization will collapse in the near future?

Sure as fuck hope not.

It will collapse.
When exactly? Great question.
But it's our duty to be as prepared for it as we can.
Then, pic related, perhaps.

YES AND COLLAPSE IS BASED AS FUCK IT IS VERY COMFY

oul time oul peapol
im sule we will cally the white man regacy

Civilization doesn't collapse so much as mutate. I mean, we still have a fuckton of greek and latin loanwords.

Unless we get rid of liberals we're done.

We are already where Rome was when it started to fall.

Many say it didn't collapse, just changed.
That's pretty much it.

>our civilization

You're on the outside looking in leaf.

Our way of life is overly reliant on technology, destroy the infrastructure (or kill the people maintaining it), and you will have widespread chaos and anarchy.

I think most of us feel out of place in this disgusting normie society based on shekels and sex and would actually help bringing it down.

Normies will perish first.
We have a fighting chance maybe

The Ancient Persians had more in common than the Ancient Greeks.

those who live through any sort of collapse will probably be happier to live a more natural lifestyle, once the initial shock and suffering kick in.
we need to live like real humans again.

>collapse

You mean slowly replaced by a different population and values imperceptibly?

It's always happening newfaggots.

this is a good point.
Move away from the cities and suburban sprawl while you can.

>I think most of us feel out of place in this disgusting normie society

>mfw during the collapse

No, collapse as in robots and outsourcing drive natives and their government into poverty, collapse as in fugees gibs get cut as a result and they start beheading natives with machetes

I don't think you retards realise this, but we CANNOT allow our civilisation to collapse. You know what happens if it does? The thousands of nuclear reactors we have built (don't get me wrong nuclear power is great) will meltdown and the earth will be fucked and clicking hot for tens of thousands of years. You can't just turn these things off, decommissioning them takes years and stacks of cash.

It would only take 5-10 to meltdown to fuck our world up. Can you imagine if all of America's reactors went up? Human life would cease to exist as we know it. It might even be an extinction level event since all our water and food sources will be ruined. You don't get to be a raider in fallout, you get radiation poisoning and fucking die, that's it. Game over.

There are under 500 reactors on the planet, in the states they have 99, Chernobyl's exclusion zone is 1000 sq miles, if all the reactors exploded that would irradiate 99,000 sq miles out of 3.797 million sg miles (Even though a lot of the reactors would be inside some other reactors exclusion zone.) There are still states that don't have nuclear reactors that would be pretty ok (For end of the world standards.)

Reminder that Chernobyl don't even meltdown fully, if it had, most of Eastern Europe would be uninhabitable due to groundwater level irradiation.

>Human life would cease to exist as we know it

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

What do you think will happen when we run out of oil on earth? You know it will cause complete and utter fucking chaos right?

The truth is we've all been waiting for zero hour

I think we are on the verge of a new renaissance, with automation we are going through a new industrial revolution.

Breaking down boundaries with globalise leads to a free flow of information. The trump ban has already hurt Iranian scientists, although, thankfully it has been overturned.

Trump is a reactionary. Nothing new to add.

Truth is it already happened thirty five minutes ago.

So what. Civilisations brake but then the new ones appear. What's a big deal srsly?