Trumps rally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OSzjfAMk-RI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You a fucking retarded.

Sage in options.

Trump was referring to Sweden's ongoing campaign to cover-up refugee crimes, and this news report in particular:

youtu.be/OSzjfAMk-RI

He was talking about the rising crime rate you inbred mongoloid

>lel guyz drumpf said there was a terrorist attack

FAKE NEWS, he called Sweden a shithole

probably because sweden has serious problems

I honestly don't understand this, Trump never mentioned a specific terrorist attack did he? He just pointed out how crime and rape have spiked ever since waves of immigrants were let in the door. How fucking gullible can people be? All I'm seeing on Facebook is how he made up a terrorist attack on Sweden

The (((media))) won't stop for the whole eight years. Luckily it's easy to show people the truth if they're willing to listen

His Fox News 'advisors' aired a story on TV last night and little drumpf got a bit confused. Relying on Fox News for his foreign policy information is probably worse than fabricating a terrorist attack

So what is the story with the Bowling Green Massacre?

He specifically said terrorist attack.

Kellyanne is a complete and utter moron and I love Trump, she needs to go

Source? Video? I'll be waiting, le sir

trump tards don't care about reality. that would mean acknowledging they got duped into support a corrupt idiot who doesn't give a shit about them and doesn't know what he's doing.

did he?

>if they're willing to listen
that's the hard part nowadays

Why can't the media ever do their job right?

find it and post it

hint: he never said "terrorist attack" or anything that implied it

Speaking with personal experience, yes, it's nearly impossible. I still have friends who actually think Trump will intern Mexicans in camps or ALL Muslims will be banned
>implying they even try to reflect reality and don't have a narrative to spin.

Remember, goy, this talking-head with a million dollar salary is always right!

He did not. Millions of people around the world watched Trump's speech. You apparently weren't one of them.

Two terrorist from bowling green killed Americans in the middle east and also funded terrorism while they were in the US

She meant to stay "terrorists" instead of "massacre"

fuck sweden and fuck brown people

>leftists
>being this ignorant of reality.

Wrong. Read Scott Adams.

>1 post by this id
fuck off
saged

>being a dumbfling
>not being a nihilist who want's the ce$$pit to burn

this