#christophernemelka #chrisnemelka #bookofmormon #sealedportion #tsp #realtruth #ohhappyday #disclosure #equality...

#christophernemelka #chrisnemelka #bookofmormon #sealedportion #tsp #realtruth #ohhappyday #disclosure #equality #marvelousworkandawonder #mwaw #apocalypse #humanbeings

The Marvelous Work and a Wonder® is about disclosing the real truth to the inhabitants of the world by giving each individual human being an equal opportunity to discover things that have been "hid up from the foundation of the world."

This is the time of the true Apocalypse, which correctly interpreted from its original Greek source: Disclosure. The Marvelous Work and a Wonder® (www.marvelousworkandawonder.com) is the anticipated, and correctly interpreted, final Apocalypse, or full disclosure of real truth.

Christopher is the true messenger who has been chosen to deliver the real truth to the world. Although the claim of his appointment seems impossible and, to many, lunacy, there is only one way anyone will ever know if he is who he claims to be, or if his message is what it claims to be. The way is simple:

LISTEN TO HIM. SEE IF HE MAKES SENSE. SEE IF HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT.

In this venue, Christopher will discuss any aspect of the Marvelous Work and a Wonder® ("the work") and speak to any who wish to ask him a question or discuss any part of this work.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogtalkradio.com/mwawblogtalk/2017/02/20/02-19-17-marvelous-work-and-a-wonder
youtu.be/NCpxbZdDdv0
blogtalkradio.com/thehumanityparty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Call (914) 205-5660 and press 1 to enter the host's queue.

blogtalkradio.com/mwawblogtalk/2017/02/20/02-19-17-marvelous-work-and-a-wonder

always a good show. tune in now.

3 gold stars to whoever can name the original title of Jefferson's New Testament rework.

bump for THumP

Bump for THumP Part 2: Revenge of the THumP

Get your questions ready.

last night a Mormon told me God is an Ayylmao. Can you comment?

Poor anti-mormon cuck, please continue to suck your own dick
Honestly, just go talk to your bishop
Mormonism is the future
This is truth, this is light, The darkness hides from the light, please stop your cuckoldry.

youtu.be/NCpxbZdDdv0

The "kingdom of god" is within You.

Aliens, ghosts, spirits, ghouls, goblins are all a myth. Humans are the only beings that exists.

Why did you post a Mormon power ring in your picture?

i grew up a mormon. i no longer believe the dogma and doctrine, but i have a special appreciation for joseph smith. i am not anti-mormon. they're just humans looking for truth. respect.

it's kind of an inside joke i guess. every time i make a thread about christopher nemelka or the humanity party, people accuse me of being a CTR shill.

Bump the thread. That's an order.

psssbh bsshp yeah yeah joseph smith in da hood 2017 another number another summer

Heavy.

Nemelka is such a charlatan. and he's a freaking perv. look it up.

>charlatan
what's his endgame?

sex money power. same as ol joe smith... who was so awful Emma even tried to poison him by slipping something nasty in his Coffee. Brigham was convinced of this and theres pretty good evidence. im Exmo, studied the crap out of the History.

>Emma even tried to poison him by slipping something nasty in his Coffee. Brigham was convinced of this and theres pretty good evidence. im Exmo, studied the crap out of the History.

interesting. call into the show.

Show's over. tune in next time. More Humanity Party broadcasts to come. blogtalkradio.com/thehumanityparty