Americans will unironically defend this

>Americans will unironically defend this

>Swedecucks will defend this until their dying breath

Is whale good? What is the texture like? That's usually what matters most to me in a new food.

Don't you dare talk shit on the Faroe Islands Sven, A single man from there is worth a thousand swedes.

The fuck this gotta do with Americans

Stop whaling worldwide already, you fat tub of useless shit, it'd be the first decent thing you'd ever done

That water looks like a big steak

If you support this, you literally have no heart.

fake news

Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

Nothing

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and you drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in ontario, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of you drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news

There is nothing more heterosexually masculine than swimming in an ocean of red meat, and I will not stand by while WEAK emasculated Eurotrash SCUM decry the culture of red-blooded men everywhere.

wow this is fucked up, we are truly the worst species

Wow, this is so heartbreaking. Humans can be such monsters.

There is no WE, britcuck. I'm sorry you jerk off into your pudgy hand while fantasizing about Abdirahim plowing your swedish waifu, but the rest of us want our children to be our children.

I've seen you aggressively shitposting in threads the last few weeks. I honestly don't know your motivations, but I can only hope you mature over time.

Wow, that really corrected my record, thank you.

this guy is a shill, ignore

This is the most cucked thing I think I've ever read. Nice b8 m8.

This is my new favorite pasta

german or canadian-tier post, friend. Well done!

That's white culture. You wouldn't understand.

>Faroe Islands whale slaughter
Why are you pushing this on Americans? We haven't commonly hunted whales for probably a hundred years.

>average pol users.jpg

what am I looking at here? can't be a coincidence.
I think this is one leaf autismally changing ip's to shitpost

There are far worse things happening at any given time.

lmao fuck whales. Reel them puppies in for them sweet thick steaks and blubber. God damn I love whale cooked right. Fuck you guys.

Disregard German, Canadian and Irish flags

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Stop calling us leaf. We are Canadians.

you are so intolerant of minorities.

>"The girl"
>The drunk shitposter
>le happy leddt migrant
>r9k

So Sharia Blue put some new copy/pasta in the budget?

Canada clubs baby seals

Does this person look "masculine" to you?

that looks fun

it's called sticking to tradition swedecuck

Isn't that Finland?

i know brother i know

dont worry leaves, certain parts of the whales will be used to make perfume to make your wives smell good for the refugees that are coming to fuck them

How the fuck is that related to this thread?

Oh fuck guys, this britcuck posing as a swede in ontario convinced me of all my wrongdoings. Where do i sign up to accept a refugee in my house to fuck my gf while i watch in my cuckshed?

Not me. There's no reason to hunt whales. We have too much food as it is.

Any cunt that cries, "muh heritage" should just be drowned in blood.

Killing innocent highly intelligent mammals for no reason is a white culture thing now?

>All that blood
>No naked orgy
>1 post by this ID

Of course. Whale hunters are praised.

This is in the Faroe Islands I think.

pasta so stale

Leaf.

I cant wait for ww3 to start to wipe out everything on earth

If the chinese do it then so can I.

Not this American. That shit needs to stop right now and those assholes should be fucked with big dead whale dick.

I feel so baited.

Whale Pie

20 oz Whale meat
One bay leaf
1 Stalk celery
6 Peppercorns
1 tb Salt
1/2 c Butter
1/2 c Flour
1 c Light cream
1/8 ts Pepper
1/4 ts Salt
One 1 pound can pearl onions
1 4 ounce can sliced mushrooms
1 pk Frozen peas
2 cn Pimentos, sliced 1
Box pastry mix

Cut the whale meat up, and place in a large kettle and cover with water (or use slow cooker). Add bay leaf, celery, peppercorns and 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to boil, cover and cook over low heat for 2 hours or until the meat is tender.

Melt the butter in a saucepan, add flour and stir until blended. Add light cream, pepper and salt. Cook stirring, until thickened.

Arrange whale meat pieces, onions, mushrooms, peas and pimentos in 2 quart casserole. Add sauce to within 1 inch of top.

Prepare the pastry mix. Cut pastry circle 1/2 inch larger than casserole and place over the whale-mixture, turning edge of pastry under and pressing to casserole with fork or spoon.

Bake in preheated 450 degree oven 15 min. or until crust is golden brown.

Serves 4 to 6 .

>that shit on the bed
damn. fuck whales

I am completely against whaling but I would go to that just to see the sea turn red with blood. Seems like one of those "once in a lifetime" moments, just like when the sea at Normandy turned red (they are once in a lifetime views for very different reasons).

How much HP does this restore

You would go see something so heinous just because there's a lot of blood involved?

You realize that the mercury levels in whale/dolphin are so fucking high you wouldn't be alive if you actually ate it as often as you're implying you do? It's super fucking unhealthy.

Yes actually, he looks like he's worked a trade for 20+ years

I won't defend it, especially if these whales are in any way endangered (which I don't think they are).

But since they're white, and pretty much only white people care about others, or animals, or the environment at all, I'd be willing to bet they're cognizant of what they're doing. However it's still sad.

Chinks and gooks are far more rapacious and uncaring with respect to ocean wildlife, or any wildlife. They'll fucking exterminate everything and not lose a wink of sleep over it.

White people are pretty much solely responsible for all conservation efforts worldwide --- the only people who organize, fund, staff, volunteer to help preserve species and ecosystems.

Animal rights is almost strictly a 'white thing'. Because we're pretty much the only fucking people with a heart, with empathy, with compassion, with understanding and concern for how each critter fits into the larger workings of Nature.

Never forget that shit. And fuck anyone who thinks billions of piece of shit humans are somehow more worthy than the other life on this planet.

Fake news senpai

Don't try to understand. Most people are just fucking stupid.

Science is fake news? Nice confirmation bias fallacy you retard.

Animal rights is the reason we haven't burned down the ghettos yet.

That seems awesome, do they throw the hook at the whale and stab it or do they have archers or harpooners somewhere else. That seems super fucking fun and seems like deep scandinavian culture.

Kek. Winding path but it gets you there.

>waaahhhhh this culture is evil and wrong and should be stopped because its white!

Shouldn't you be out killing puppies and raping little boys, mohammed?

i mean the world is cruel the whales weren't strong enough so they died. i feel bad for them and wouldn't kill one but i don't condemn the people who do eat whales its just the way the world is. for something to live another thing has to die directly or indirectly

>he thinks this is a bad thing
>he thinks this is the only thing to do in the faroe islands
hell i would go there for the scenery alone, and maybe help the locals with whale hunting and try it. you are a real cuck you know that?

oh noes the leaf got his fee fees hurt

Well killing innocent people for no reason has been black culture for decades now and everyone is fine with that.
Killing raping innocent women and children has been muslim culture for centuries and and people are fine with that.

it does actually, the waves make it look like the white parts of the meat and the colour of the water looks like steak too.

not an argument

>not all leafes

>100% HP
>60% ATK boost
>60% DEF boost
>60% increase in special attack charge speed
>100 anti PC points.

i know, its strange really, why is it only white people that have empathy and compassion? blacks, arabs, gooks, mezstisos, all are quite cold (especially gooks). is there a biological reason i wonder.

This is one of those faggots who thinks killing animals and not caring about it is "manly" -- when in fact it's the opposite.

Real man, when they're required to take an animal's life for sustenance, show respect and feel pain for the animal. But they do it because they must.

You're not a man. You're a wannabe, who in trying to come across as tough and manly, only does the opposite. You're a fucking poseur.

Alright, perhaps I lashed out at you too harshly. You just struck me as one of those, "I'll join in on the killing for fun!" types.

But maybe I was too hasty, since you recognize that - as a race - whites have compassion and it's a good thing.

It is a biological thing. There was a good thread yesterday about "affective empathy"... maybe search for it in the archives.

>Americans will unironically think this looks masculine

>t. 5 nothing 90 pound beta can't even grow a beaner mustache and thinks being a man is not crying when you watch jamal bang your girlfriend

I don't see it.