Poor people shouldn't breed. Discuss

Poor people shouldn't breed. Discuss.

Because you can only buy love with money?

They really shouldn't. I feel bad for those kids who had no choice in the matter.

We'll to be honest they should be genocided.

But I can believe not breeding might be the more politically expedient option.

most poor people are irresponsible so they become irresponsible parents when they have kids and the cycle never ends.

Theres nothing to discuss because youre absolutely right.

If you cant take care of yourself you shouldnt have the right to have kids. Inb4 asshurt welfare dads

The poor should have higher taxes than the rich because this will incentivize the poor to stop fucking being poor and do something productive instead of being a resource drain

I want to be a rich girl's slave.

There's no practical way of actually implementing any sort of eugenic programming at this current point in time. Even if your government supports it.

People like to fuck and there's no way to stop that aside from pushing sex education.

Obviously. Caring for young requires resources without which one should not breed. Breeding without resources must in the long term result in bad ends like starvation and malparenting.

Even if you can force someone to feed your children, eventually the practice of poor people breeding will outstrip the ability for that person to continue feeding useless parasites and the host will die - or unhealthy, at the very least be offed by more healthy competitors not so parasite ridden.

We already have eugenics, or rather, dysgenics in place. It's called the welfare state, where we funnel shitloads of money into unemployed single mothers with six kids. Stop incentivizing it and it stops happening.

She sends you to the mines and spends the money you earn her. She never sees your face or knows you exist as more than a percentage of the 100s of slaves the mining outfit she owns maintains. She is 82 years old and hard of hearing.

I want a younger mistress.

You forget Lemmy is a legend

That's what free abortions are for, but your republican leaders seem to have an issue with niggers terminating themselves early with no casualties.

They don't have a problem with it, they have a problem with it being free. I'd rather subhumans pay for themselves to commit genetic suicide rather than have it happen on my dollar.

>Argentina
>Poor people
Shit bait thread.

Think of all the welfare/cop/court/etc. money the state's saving by paying for some else's abortion. It's a net benefit.

They'd continue to have abortions even if it was illegal since they only care about the law when it benefits them anyway. Only, they'd go to unregulated, illegal abortion doctors and potentially get killed themselves in the process. Or even better, they might go hop the Canadian border for abortions if they live far enough north and then decide it's too much trouble to come back.

Cracking down on abortion might not be as disastrous as you think. Whites didn't become a minority before Roe v. Wade. No reason to think they will if it's repealed.

If there are no more poor people, then how would you determine who is rich?

I have 2.5 kids and live comfortably on a single income of 21,000/yr. If you think you have to have more than that to support a family, congrats, you've been brainwashed and you're a part of the reason that the white race is going to disappear.

You either live with your parents or use government assistance. Likely both.

Nope, neither.

You're obviously getting something for free. Rent alone would take at least a quarter of that in even the cheapest parts of the nation. You can't possibly be saving anything for your kids' college, and while it's granted that college is a scam, you still need a degree to even be considered for almost anything now, so unless you're banking on lefties making college free, your kids don't have much of a future.

What's the point of having kids if you can't give them a future?

Sure, but rich people should be unable to transfer their wealth and influence to their children. If the kids can't make themselves rich without their parents' assistance, then they can't breed.

They wouldn't be able to afford it if the governments stopped welfare programs paid for by the rich people.

You're wrong, haha.

- 700 rent
- 100 water
- 100 electric
- 125 internet/cable
- 30 phone
- 30 garbage
- 400 food
- 150 car insurance
- 50 gas

That leaves about $65 for various toiletries, cleaning products, eating out or doing activities once in awhile. I invest as well, which will help in the future. College is a waste of time, but if any of my kids want to go so badly then they can take out loans.

The welfare state should be abolished. Then all people, including poor people and the parasitic elite, would be allowed to fail or succeed on their own instead of being propped up by the middle/working class.

>150 for car insurance

Lol, it sucks to be a youngfag. I have 3 vehicles, one being a 435 horsepower 2016 Mustang GT, and my insurance is less than yours with all three combined.

All of that together is $1,785/month x 12 = 21,420/year and you still have other expenses on top of that

If you're paying for everything, then you probably have some source of income you're not telling me about

What other expenses? It's not like my income is literally $21,000 even, my paychecks aren't even the same from pay period to pay period.

I didn't take into account the last paragraph of your post in my calculations. And of course, your audit also doesn't take into account other things that you might need to pay for like medical co-pays (which I imagine you have a lot of since you have kids), car and home repair and maintenance, daycare or babysitting for your kids (as your food bill does not make it seem as if you have a partner), loan payments, etc.

wait you can't?

I use a loan website called LendUp combined with a credit limit that I rarely use whenever an unexpected repair comes up, I've never taken a loan so I have no loan payments, I have AFLAC which more than covers all of our co-pays. My wife is a stay at home mother, and we've never left the kids with a babysitter.

We should give incentives for voluntary sterilization. Free iphone or $1000 or something.