Make France French Again

I despise the French. Their culture, language and body odor offends every aspect of my being. They are almost as bad as Italians. That said, I hate Sharia more. Can we meme Le Pen into office?

Can someone give me the run down on her? Is she a torrie or European "torrie"

She's just some whore. For some reason she's being shilled here.

I figured, France has no conservatives
Being a conservative in France means you've only given 25 gay blowjobs instead of 50

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and you drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in ontario, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of you drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news

She is a nationalist who wants out of the EU. She has said she will negotiate Frances position with the EU and stay, provided France can ditch the Euro and move back to the Frank. The EU would never agree to that though.

>Their culture.
That's your culture too
>Their language
That's a language in your country too
>Body odor
I'll let that one slide, i do stink quite a bit.

She is the Nigel Farage/ Donald Trump of France. You have to keep in mind that the French are French though when making this comparison. A truly despicable culture. Why not let them have their vulgare and disgusting way of life though. It's who they are, it's what they want.

>.t a fucking Haji

You have my shitposting.

is that a tranny? i've seen more passable looking ones.

eat your hearts out loveless outcasts

Bro, I am willing to look past your social ticks and lack of self awareness for the greater good. You are by far best their is to despise. Sure, you will stink up a restaurant with bad tasting cheese. Sure, you will look down your larger than average nose at me for choosing healthier food you call tasteless and bland. You won't kill me for being me though.

She's NatSoc

No, she's not. Farage is a sniveling Paki-loving cuck who is extremely scared to be called raycees and still hasn't managed to get more than 1 seat in the parliament. His whole Brexit campaign was Poles out Pakis in

Eat a bag of dicks, faggot.

French anons: I'm having a hard time figuring out what kind of memes you faggots like. Would a French version of pic related help the cause?
Why is it so hard to understand what you French guys want with memes?

No u

Add a little cheese, gravy and wine.

Sounds more like the Swiss to me

u guys are ctually the shills you do realize she wants out of the EU and is mroe nationalistic than trump? her dad was a redpill prophet he evn named the jew...

la pen is crucial to our plans of defeating globalism dont let anyone tell u otherwise

Dude there are 60+M people in France, we don't all have the same tastes.
Also it's 4:30AM so if you want to meme for frenchies that's probably not the best time.
All you'll find is a NEET like me between fap session to 2D.

>prophet
False prophets should be stoned besides a woman can't be leader
READ THE BIBLE!

fuck off shills

In 1950 France had 41 million people, the U.K. Had 49 million
Today France has 66 million and the UK 63 million

France is full of niggers and Satanists they're not people

>shill because I asked a question
Seriously Europe has no conservatives
Ask a conservative in Europe, will you make being a fag illegal they will tell you that's hate speech and you should go to jail.

Calling real Sup Forums shills is becoming very common practice. You merely adopted jewishry. We were born in it.

take what you can get, faggot

Le Pen's campaign strategist is actually a fag himself, but he's said fags should never be more than a minority

the right wing candidates always lose because of you nitpicking cocksuckers

That seem like a reasonable assumption based on those statistics, you must be highly educated.

memes aren't popular enough because we aren't facing a young tech-savvy english-speaking population, a lot of the people that need convincing are older and don't know internet at all except very basic twitter/facebook posts and the french-speaking internet

even the french-speaking internet is barely aware of your memes
even then i have young fn-voting friends who don't speak english they haven't seen any of the Sup Forums memes or youtube videos, the most they have seen is the french version of those ifunny.com hitler captions that were made like 20 years ago

another thing to note is that france already has it's own "alt-right", called "la dissidence", you may have heard about them, soral, dieudonné, conversano ... it's a mess, it's full of arguments and bullshit, infiltrated by everyone, and completely different from the american alt-right in many ways

i think your memes are great effort but in itself it looks pretty childish and i don't think it'll convince people
it feels forced not like trump memes which were natural

It's genuinely really sad to see SwissAir taken out of the Swiss iconography.

Please, start a civil war, that's the only thing that could give meaning and use to my life short term.

What do you guys think? Too much?

>I despise the French. Their culture, language and body odor offends every aspect of my being.

You inbred hosers crack me up a good part of your population is French. How could you greasy leaf niggers post this stupid shit.

Fuck off jew.

You stupid dick eating faggot. It's cunts like you that make the rest of the country look bad. Read a book nigger.

I've got nothing but respect for the french. One of the few countries left on earth with some fundamental ideological national identity.

bumping for good luck.

that font is pretty bad.

French bros, need some feedback.

Your painting is top notch. Well done.

Ditch the fella adding the text, though. It's clumsy.

Thanks sempai. I'll try to be better.

Nice. Let me try something else. What do the french hate?

might want to change the font but idk

That fucking font.

>Go sit on a aids infected leaf cock you dirty kike.

muslims, hopefully

>using greentext
>not understanding it's usage
>calls others a kike

I think he's new here.
lets be nice.
:^)

90% of kids in Quebec speak English and don't care to speak French with their friends.

Musshits will cook the frogs very soon!

Nonsense