Why do leftists think Milo is a Nazi?

Why do leftists think Milo is a Nazi?

Are they retarded?

What's the most Nazi thing he's done ever?

>inb4 Iron Cross picture

The Iron Cross is not a Nazi thing.

because they are baffled by the fact that he's a faggot jew nigger fucker and still conservative so they have nothing to root his (((Nazi))) behavior to.
so basically
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>other incomprehensible autistic noises

Said mean things about muslims or something

Man, I'd say that Richard Spencer is definitely a nazi. Not justifying his punching (though I think he's a lame little prick), but I'd class him as a neo-nazi

That whole punching incident opened up a whole bag of worms though. Punching "nazis" is pretty much a meme at this point, spreading to even the normie-ist of liberals. It's fucking crazy, seeing people who never participated or commented on politics today repeating verbatim what they see online about punching so-called fascists.

Basically, what I'm saying, is that more and more I can see why the founding fathers only let land owning men vote. Mob rule is carcinogenic

Is he top or bottom when he's fucking niggers?

I assume top since he's redpilled but not too sure.

>Why do leftists think Milo is a Nazi?
See next answer.
>Are they retarded?
Yes. Willfully & self-inflicted.
>What's the most Nazi thing he's done ever?
Draw breath apparently.

He's a switch, because if he were limited to one role in faggotry he would not be able to be as fabulous

Be white

Because STOP DISAGREEING WITH YOU NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST I AM NEVER WRONG STOP OPPRESSING THE DEFENSELESS BLACKS AND JEWS

Character assassination is one of the left's favorite tactics.

DEGENERATE FAG!!!!

no bro, hes a huge faggot definitely a bottom

leftist here, i know he's not a nazi or racist, just a whiny entitled cunt like many other leftists

Because it sounds good. The fact that there's no evidence for it, and a mountain against it, doesn't matter.

Manipulation of language and speech is fundamental to Marxist propaganda. These people will look for and find any pretext to do whatever they want to you.

I do not believe they will stop voluntarily. You can't reason with the unreasonable and you can't argue with a gun, melee weapon, or fists. Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.

It will eventually come to war.

Spencer is not a Nazi or a Neo Nazi though. He's a white nationalist, person who wants a separate white enthnostate. Not to be confused with a white supremacists, someone who wants to be the leader/in change of all other races. I know it's easy to get the two confused bc MSM equates them all as the same thing because of muh racism. The issue is that if whites are not given the opportunity to create our own white country/state peacefully, we'll do it by force. Aka RaHoWa. If that goes down, then yes you will see Neo Nazis, White Supremacists and White Nationalists joining together to fight for the common goal. I think we're heading that way and the only way that it will be avoided is if whites with this ethnostate goal start gentrifying a certain area and expand from there.

WHY THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS ISIS

WHY DONALD TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS ARE HITLER NAZIS
Other tactics include aligning with LEFT-WING activists to fight NEO-NAZIS and using them to do undercover work for Muslims to "pave the way for the conquest of Rome." It suggests that Muslims can use LEFTESTS to fight and sabotage the "financial elite."
WHY DONALD TRUMP IS BEING FORCABLY LINKED TO RUSSIA

We know in the present era, Russia is a common enemy and threat for both the Europeans, and
also Sunni Muslims.

Historically there is only one enemy Muslims + the West have united to fight. That enemy is
Russia.

Europe will wake up to the major threat they are facing "RUSSIA and according to my understanding of prophetic narrations make a peace covenant with the ISLAMC STATE

WHY THE MSM SAYS MUSLIMS ARE AFRID OF TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS
Muslims – the oppressed citizens turn to Insurgency
It urges Islamic propagandists to claim that aspects of Islam are being criminalized, and to frame police as enemies of the Muslims. This, it says, helps to build a sense of alienation:
Tell them stories of how we feel unsafe and how they make it a crime for us to morally support Muslims around the world, and they do not even let us leave the West if we want to.

The system of gov he wants is fascism.

Do you actually have a proof of this statement or are you just parroting what the Canadian Anti Hate Speech Police are telling you to say?

I've read just about every post he's written on Radix Journal and listened to a lot of his podcasts. He has yet to write a book, so he's not easy to pin down ideologically.

Acid Right thinks he's a fascist too.

>Why do leftists think Milo is a Nazi?
>leftists think

Good joke mate

who cares? he's a retard who was made to look foolish by joe rogan. joe rogan, ok?

Well I guess our interpretations of his podcasts and articles differ. Also who is acid right? Never heard of him.

Learn to google you dumbass faggot.

>le 55% face

Kek, a leaf calling me a faggot. How quaint.

Nazi is one of five 'mean' words that leftists know. They also call him the other four.

called that shit black actor a gorilla, not wrong she looks like one, but still