>>113438114

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_S._Goyer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-19/concerns-grow-about-nuclear-incident-europe-after-spike-radioactive-iodine-levels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime#Late_20th_century_to_present
renegadetribune.com/donald-trump-freemason/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/28/how-shimon-peres-got-nukes-for-israel.html
consortiumnews.com/2015/04/15/did-money-seal-israeli-saudi-alliance/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Strategic_Influence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well makes more since now.

War soon fellow stalkers.

JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON TRUMP again

why do we support israel? it is simple.

they have smuggled in a dirty bomb into america. 9/11 was to show what they could do.

the bomb is somewhere in america under mossad orders and so far no President wants to be blamed for a nuclear attack on their soil.

the recent batman movies tell you far more truth than you would believe.

middle easterners with dirty bombs pretending to be american citizens.

billionaires with secret connections that are pro Amercia.

its literally them telegraphing it to you.

lol trump is such a f*cking retard

Here you go if you dont believe me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_S._Goyer

Read about the writer and his relationship to Judaeism.

time to cut off the aid. why would an anti-semite continue to give money to an illegal illegitimate nation like Israel.

Who is this guy?

In 2011, Goyer wrote a short story titled "The Incident" in which Superman renounces his United States citizenship.[7]

Yup.

So you have a guy that write pro Israel fan fictions who is at the highest levels of paid Hollywood.

Since he isn't talented and the movie is a very expensive failure if he doesn't succeed. He goes through and talks to different security assets to get better details.

This leads to the CIA scene being closer to reality and the enemies becoming Muslim vs. being Asian in the original.

These Muslims were supposed to be repulsive and instill hate in Middle Easterns. We already know the guy tries to blue pill actively from the Superman comic he wrote.

So these Muzzies threaten a nuke on a major city and boss the entire government around.

In reality, he is projecting on the Muslims what the Israelis are actively doing.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Happening

>We are the only reason why their ethnicity still exists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

No
The US literally supports Israel out of habit and because of evangelical cancer
In fact, 90% of the US policies are implemented out of habit (see Saudi Arabia, Turkey etc)

>Donald Trump
>Israel bootlicker who wants to stop Islam before it becomes a problem
I don't see any argument that he is not a friend of the Jewish people

Islam was never a problem for the Jewish people. They have nukes. It was a means to an end

Highly likely.

Lindsay Graham did everything but come out and directly admit it, that a nuke or dirty bomb might detonate off the coast of the Carolinas.

I'm confident Trump would inform Americans of the situation. He needs to have McCain wetworked.

Unfortunately, a highly visible chaotic message board embraces the fun points of Bane and ignores the Muslim message.

They then turn Bane quotes into out of context jokes that attack Judaeism. This spirals out of control more and more with Bane being used as a chaotic psyops that begins to dramatically undermine the messaging.

Then this chaotic group band together to tie Bane to Trump and the real Jewish nightmare begins.

The turn the mainstream message into absolute ridicule while maintaining an Anti Muslim sentiment, thus breaking the false dichotomy.

They also show no fear about death with the worst of them pushing for people to go do high scores while actually never doing anything of note but breaking the mainstream psyops more and more.

Any attempts to study this group fail because each individual responds as an individual and fails to conform to a herd mentality while simultaneously not subscribing to a controllable belief system like anarchy or communism.

The entire narrative begins failing as the opposition Trump harnesses this chaos and unleashes it on people that attempt to blackmail him. His strong internal character and arrogance make him an impossible target.

On top of that, he has become a cult figure to mainstream heavily armed white males so he can't be assasinated without a full blown attack on Judaeism.

Now Israel has a loaded gun of White American males pointed at it with nothing to lose with a leader who if alive eats away their monster. If dead, is a martyr they rally to against all foreigners including the Jews.

Given the untenable situation, a nuclear war begins to be pushed at all costs. And that is where we are at.

I really don't understand the love for Israel and all the weird slave mentality white Christians have in their heads for Jews. Christians literally go to Israel to work as slave labor on their vacations. Da fuck is wrong with you niggers?

But with that said, I despise the (((media))) and I'm indifferent to Israel. I think they fucked and continue to fuck the Palestinians on a daily basis. And I don't get Jew entitlement at all. But I don't know, for some reason they don't really bother me. Yeah they're evil scheming kikes who have far too much influence over our country. But they're a lot more based than Saudi Arabia or all those other sand nigger faggots.

Why is this crazy kike even talking about? Talk about a persecution complex there, Schlomo.

To that reddit cuck
[citation needed]

Citation of what you dumbfuck

this group here and its anonymity is dangerous enough that they now pay milllions and millions to derail or shut down the message happening.

its too late though and the message has begun to permeate to all other comment sections and boards.

a last ditch effort is made by global judaeism to flood the other countries with muslims to gain sympathy against them and to destroy any working government while starting civil wars

however, the sole leader of the entire opposition stands alone and fights their entire psyops apparatus generating more and more foot soldiers against the controlled message.

white nationalism has been used successfully and americans has fought nazis so the next attempt at fighting the destruction of the controlled message begins with labeling them all white racist neo nazis.

,,,Israel has a nuclear bomb hidden somewhere in the country?

I know we gave those faggots nuclear weapons and secrets back in the day which has seen been covered up and turned into a huge scandal.

Read about this fucker's insane life who was the initial whistle blower of the Israelis having nukes.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu

But... uh... they have nukes here in the US?

>smeared in Palestine's blood
I wonder who could be behind this picture?

I don't understand how this hasn't blown up. We finally have evidence that Israel knew that the USS Liberty was an American ship.

america is now given 3 choices:

- fight a false and bloody civil war where mossad will have plenty of opportunities to inflame the fighting
- have a nuclear bomb go off in the country

or

- fight Iran
- push back on Russia and use Eastern Euro countries as fodder instead of America to neutralize that threat

Russia knows that 1 and 2 are happening and begins to invest against the Israeli threat. The Israelis attempt to paint this as them usurping American authority when in reality their AIPAC has been doing this since the first jews came here.

Jewish Organized Crime and its power has been swept under the rug. Israeli is part of Jewish Organized Crime and continues to be.

The problem with the average Jew is the same as the Italians.

Catholicism and the Mafia are as in bed as Judaeism and their Israeli Mafia.

They use the same tactics and now they are getting exposed.

Previously, the FBI was used to shut down the Jewish Mafia's competitors while pushing for a state where they could do anything like Sicilyl.

Wait so, let me get this straight.

Trump is supposed to be the next Hitler, according to the Jews.

So, instead of going along to get along, they want to fight him.

And despite literally no evidence to support their claims, and plenty to refute them -- they insist on pushing him and by extension, his supporters.

What the fuck, I thought the Jews are supposed to be smart? Do you want a Holocaust? Because that's how you get a Holocaust. Except, unlike the Germans, Americans will finish the job.

The Jews?

Yup, they are here. The detonation in Sweden that Trump alluded to was an a sabre rattled at him that they can trigger them if he doesn't fall in line.

They were brought in most likely during the JFK administration and were part of why he was killed.

Yes, Muslim ones.

The US has to grovel and cater to this tiny whiny minority. Why? Because they own everything. Then they push the narrative that "white people have privilege"

They go around ruining society and then cry about being persecuted. Trump sucked up and is sucking up so much to the Jewish people and it's not enough. No. It's not enough to say you're the most pro-Jew candidate. No. It's not enough to say you're the least anti-semitic person. No. It's not enough to marry off your beautiful gentile daughter to a Jew. No it's never enough.

It's ok to cuss on here.
Fuck.
See? Nothing happened.

>Call a spade a fucking spade.

I wish they took this attitude to Muslim terrorists.

Frig off kike

The Jews other nuclear weapon is American currency. They own the Federal Reserve and can wipe out all of our money at a drop of the hat.

So you have physical nukes and currency nukes pointed at America and no President has wanted to preside over these problems.

Trump however, does. not. give. a. fuck

He loves America, plays theater with Israel, and is setting up the shut down beginning with the media of their power and the intelligence traitors.

Where can I read more about this?

Insane, isn't it? But I have remind myself how based Israel's Prime Minister was towards Trump and how many pro-Trump Jews there are. But yeah, these whiny kikes are worse than niggers.

The narrative I provide here should shine a light on what is happening as the enemies of America work to obsfucate it.

The unique thing about America is its true patriotism. People truly love their liberty here.

The enemies of the American state are many and are not always brown. The best spies in the opposition look like the heroes.

Yah there are some good jews out there but also a lot of scary insane ones.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-19/concerns-grow-about-nuclear-incident-europe-after-spike-radioactive-iodine-levels

There you go.

Right now with the traitors the Israelis still have in the American Military, they are performing war games against Russia in American attire.

One of the other posters had a twitter that showed clips of the Israelis launching in American planes off Air Craft Carriers.

If youre old enough, have you ever wondered why the Japs didn't end up owning everything in America? They were poised to but the truth of the matter is the Jews weren't done with America and the Japs wouldn't have defended Israel

Can someone please remind that cunt..

Arabs are Semetic
Israel hates Arabs
Isralies are largely of European ancestory and to any fucking other ethicicty appear "white" including other fucking white people who more often than not can't spot a Jew from a prodestant.

Their fake Semetic bullshit is used in order for them to have a race card to pull anytime anyone calles Jews on their subversive cultural bullshit.

I am anti kike but not anti Semite.

>Bernie (((Sandwalker)))

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY YOU FUCKING NIGGER? I'M REPORTING YOU AND GETTING YOU BANNED

Here is the problem with the Jews. They have an overwhelming mafia and compliance like the italians do. Go watch the Sopranos and you will get an idea of the power they have.

two of my twitter accounts have been banned now for voting pro trump in polls asking about trump and his policies. Is it illegal to tweak your websites users votes and data in the US? I heard twitter got bought by some saudi prince.

This article shows some of the extent of the problem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime#Late_20th_century_to_present

When your mafia is building your country, it is built on a corrupt foundation.

Want to know why Julian Assange is dead and Snowden isn't?

In 2010, it was reported by Wikileaks that the United States Embassy in Israel, in a cable titled "Israel: The Promised Land of Organized Crime?", had expressed grave concern about the activities of Israeli organized crime figures and was taking measures to prevent members of crime families from being issued visas to the United States. American diplomats expressed concern that Inbal Gavrieli, the niece of one of Israel's most powerful mafia bosses, had been elected to the Knesset as a MK for Likud.[35]

Mossad will take out anyone with proof using the spy apparatuses built by America.

This is just some Jews playing a cover game to distract everyone from how in bed with the Jews Trumplestine is.
Sad

your refutation is poor. trump represents white america and the jews thought that meant them.

in reality, he appears to be either a free mason in the vein of the founding fathers.

see evidence here

renegadetribune.com/donald-trump-freemason/

american jews =/= israeli jews

The problem is simple. Its the Catholic/Mafia problem and should come as no surprise to anyone who is familiar with the history of the mob.

>we've been such nice little Jews for him so far

What? The Jews have been shitting on him non-stop since he announced his candidacy. Even a Jill Stein supporter like myself can admit that.

Does this mean you should hate and attack that average Jewish guy you know?

Nope, just like I don't go burn a Catholic church or slur an Italian guy for being Italian.

Instead, you keep the spotlight pointed directly at the corruption that has taken place in Judaeism and its religious, business, and government connections by their mob.

We need instead to support Trump in his cleaning of the intelligence apparatuses of all the Mafia compromised elements including the Jewish, Italian, Mexican, American, and Russian mobs.

If the average Jew becomes complicit in aiding the Mafia like the average Sicilian, then it means war.

Just like the average Mexican being complicit in the open borders policy that benefits the Mexican mafia makes them an enemy.

Be aware that you are skirting around the edges of organized crime and that is why they are getting scared.

>Because they own everything

No they fucking don't. We support them because Christfags think they have to. We're the ones who control America, not Jews.

citation of all those accusation he threw at Trump, I'm guessing.

I'm getting pretty tired of the whole Jewish Persecution Complex myself. They are doing better than any other ethnicity in America besides maybe the Japanese. This is because of their superior intelligence and the fact that Americans, these days, leave them alone, unlike most other countries throughout their history.

The responses here show that organized shilling is happening.

Belief that Christians support the Jews is a mafia created lie.

The belief that they have superior intelligence is also a mafia created lie.

>Except, unlike the Germans, Americans will finish the job.
9/10 post. Only took a way a point because of the Archer/Reddit may-may. Assimilate better.

>b-but I've seen other people on this board use it
Yeah those are other outsiders who came during the election

The belief in the mafia is that they are the only ones that have figured out that laws are lies and therefore by knowing this they have superior intelligence.

Hiding behind Christianity is exactly what the Italian mob does.

Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 110. They are smarter than us. Accept it and move on.

Most Christians I know DO support the Jews, and the Mormons support them even more so. All the polls show this. This isn't a lie.

Is that their version of huffingtonpost?

If this means Trump will distance America from Israel thanks to this then it's all been worth it.

Ashkenazi Jews are just eastern europeans who are very smart if you work in the IT industry you will know.

Just like the Nords are known for their intelligence and creativity.

So Jews aren't smart per see, just part of an ethnic group of whites that are.

Christianity supports the return of Jesus and that is what Israel represents to them.

They don't support Israel itself and its actions towards the Palestinians.

The beliefs they have from Revelations actually point to Jerusalem and Israel being almost destroyed for its wickedness.

So they arent completely ignorant of the evil it is, they just know it will receive a reckoning and that reckoning will lead to Jesus.

At least that is their belief.

>IQ of 110 being smart

lol

What the fuck are you going on about

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/28/how-shimon-peres-got-nukes-for-israel.html

they are destroying france to destroy the evidence it has that jews usurped them and used their nuclear industry to get them weapons.

doesnt it ever strike you as odd that france, britian, and israel always go after the same non strategic targets?

iran, vietnam, etc. are not strategic. during those same periods of time they could have claimed large parts of oil rich africa as being strategic and easily taken it.

here is the real secret. the wars aren't about oil. they are about the nuclear problem.

think about it. 20 percent of our uranium given to Russia?

not likely. Russia easily can get its own.

Who else really wants uranium? Israel of course.

Using low radiation nukes would wipe out all populations in certain areas in the middle east.

This would leave the oil underneath available for the taking and the new monopoly would make them the most powerful country on earth.

At that point, gold, fiat, and oil currencies would all be under control of the Jewish mafia.

Mankind would have no escape from their slavery and they would achieve their belief in tying all the goyim to them.

most everyday jews would go along with this as the atrocities this mafia presents would make the ends justify the means.

look at Palestine and you will see. they populace now feels little remorse in killing these people.

the real war is the economic war and america needs a revolution yesterday against these secret societies.

>help a jew
>he calls you an anti-semite
Fuck jews. White ethnostate when?

can someone explain to me what is wrong with a one-state solution and gradually weening israel off the teet?

>sandwalker

what's next? copperscapper?

In short, we currently have an organized conspiracy with access to a friendly country, populace, and nuclear weapons.

The reason the UN hates them so much is this is an open secret among most of them.

It is also the reason they don't hate America for the most part. They realize that we are the hostage, not the aggressor.

The rest is theater, pure theater to distract during the robbery ala Oceans 11.

This conspiracy is so strong, that many Christians default to a stance that only Jesus can save them.

If you are atheist and moral, I would highly advise you to run for office to prevent this conspiracy from achieving its plans.

The Greenback policy that was one of the parts of the Presidential Assasinations should be a part of your platform.

Fuck off. 9/11 wasn't about you. Stop inserting your delusional mind into other real victim's stories.

None of this is larping on my part. I figure you guys are the closest to the truth so might as well connect the dots for you.

I don't claim like others to know the real Trump but I can tell you that everyone that pushes to judge him before a year of his office has taken place is pushing for the death of America.

They are useful idiots. I instead intend to wait and watch for more signs with his actions if he is a true American patriot and who we can throw our full support behind.

You see this paid shills? Your money has blood on it. You aren't heroes. You are Judases.

You are part of an organized criminal attack on the world to gain control of the currency systems across it.

You aren't stopping the war, you are instigating it and like the Bolsheviks and Nazis, they always destroy the human evidence.

Just walk away and disappear before its too late.

Everyone knows that is in the know what 9/11 was.

Here is something to make you think. What if more than one of the conspiracies is true?

If so, it is simple to assume it would require a country or countries behind it.

Israel and Saudi Arabia are in collusion. A simple google search proves this.

A missile is the only thing that could hit the Pentagon. footage proves this.

An office opens in the pentagon run by israeli spys pushing the iraq war. this has been proven.

nano thermite is found in the wreckage. this is proven.

an independent building falls in a controlled demolition on the same day at the same times. no other building does.

I dont infer anything, I just observe the facts. Your fallacy about what steel beams do or dont do means nothing to me. that is a smokescreen.

those people did die. so did many in iraq, syria, and elsewhere.

and it was all for the jewish mafia run out of israel, funded by the saudis.

if you need proof, here you go

consortiumnews.com/2015/04/15/did-money-seal-israeli-saudi-alliance/

saudis give at least 16 billion to their hated enemy the israelis to lobby AMERICA

saudi/israel collusion against america shown.

would you like me to go on?

Why is there no repercussion for false antisemitism claims?

Like any news site now are just calling people who aren't liberal antisemitic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Strategic_Influence

Oct 2001 for this office opening seems oddly organized for israeli spys pushing the iraq war.

i have to assume this was planned and approved by traitors as you cant just open an office in the pentagon.

I took this in an airport last year.
This is what the Bush administration claimed caused all the damage. Went through steel I beams and 5 rings of re-inforced concrete because: fast.

The Jews want us to be infected with Islam. So for Trump to defy their plan makes him an anti-semite.

>HERE ARE ALL THE THINGS THAT WE MOST CERTAINLY ARE NOT DOING, GOYIM
>DON'T BE AN ANTI-SEMITE

>money-grubber calling other people money-grubbers

go be a kike somewhere else

You guys are all fucking weirder than shit. Please tell me that you don't own guns, and that you take kickass meds prescribed by doctors who are absolutely passionate about protecting the public from you.

underrated

Genrich Yagoda and Lazar kaganovich were nice little Jews though

>but replaces the word "Jews" with "international bankers" to maintain plausible deniability"

Do kikes not really they're basically admitting it when they say things like this?

Globalist jew is mad!

Which is funny because Morroco and Egypt know what goes in and out of the straits, and Israels neighbours are literally sitting on trillion dollar sovereign wealth funds. The Americans have borrowed and dished out almost half a trillion in bribes to Israels neighbours notably Egypt.

G L O B A L I S T S

#JustPostingInAShareBlueThreadThings