Will America go the way of Yugoslavia and Austria-Hungary?

Will America go the way of Yugoslavia and Austria-Hungary?

Can anything be done to save it?

Balkanise then reconquer the lost lands with military force genociding and replacing the populations.

MFW white leftists who hate the south don't realize who they're accidentally hating.

>tfw other

You better thank us for getting Trump elected

I lub u polen

pls no change

also wichar 4 pls

>tfw you live in a majority black county

No. It will go the way of Latin America. You'll have an increasingly small, mostly small upper class that is mostly White with a sprinkling of people of color (basically, the few non-Whites with above average IQ's), and then a large underclass that will be an amalgamation of poor blacks, spics, and Whites.

The upper class will live in their rich enclaves with private security guards while the plebeians live in conditions similar to the developing world.

It's generally true. However you forget the La Raza and BLM factors. Why Mexicans wave their Mexican flag in US soil? (during the protests)
They want separate from the US one day. The demographic processes work for them...

>tfw you live in one of the only three German counties in your state

Honestly, though I think this map is skewed alot. There are very few black majority counties anywhere. It's probably talking about a plurality of people, that is blacks are higher percentage than other demographics like British, German, Irish, Italian, etc.

>Tfw German-American living in German county
This is probably true

>It's probably talking about a plurality of people, that is blacks are higher percentage than other demographics like British, German, Irish, Italian, etc.

That's how it works. The only reason my county is Polish is because we have so many different ethnicities. We have lots of every fucking thing, especially Irish Italian every different UK variation and Germans Niggers Greeks and Spics of every flavor.

this

Fellow Virginian?
>tfw the German areas are the nicest places

Close, North Carolina.

God I love big black cock so fucking much.

No, the key difference being ancestral land.

In Austria-Hungary, the Hungarians, the Serbs, the Slovaks, the Croats, etc. all had ancestral claims to homeland that extended centuries into the past. America and Canada are odd since most families present have only been around for 100 years or so. Nobody really has a claim to ancestral land (except native americans and mexicans), so the only fragmentation would occur with Mexico.

Yes, it has been foretold

Fuck those bean picking by Mexicans, they barely had anyone inhabiting those lands and we won it in a war right and proper.
We could have taken the whole shitty country if we wanted to but we showed them MERCY with the treaty of higaldo Guadeloupe.
Ancestral lands my ass, most of them came here post (((1965)))

Yes, I'd be surprised if the US is still around by the end of the 21st Century.

Same desu, I want to build a white Ethnostate out of the south, reunify west va with Virginia, and take everything south of the Ohio river, east of the Mississippi.
Fuck Florida tho

Y'all are missing the fact that the in reality we're 50 "states" already... the original "united States of America"...

Not the corporate "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"...

What's happened is simply that the federal government has grown too big and powerful and overreached its authority.

I predict the federal government will more or less collapse (not cease to exist though), and power will be returned to the States.

>mostly small upper class that is mostly White
Will be Jewish.