Milo may start conservative talks on campuses but FUCK THIS FAG!!!!!

Milo may start conservative talks on campuses but FUCK THIS FAG!!!!!

He is doing this for his own gain; NOT OURS!!

He may be a shill but if he isn't he should be treated as one because HE DOES NOT REPRESENT OUR VALUES.

GETS FUCKED BY A BLACK MAN DAILY AND CLAIMS TO BE ONE OF US?!?!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

My autism is through the roof on this fake ass

CAPSLOCK FAGGOTRY
>saged and hidden

Youre a fucking shill fag. FUCK OFF. Memes will win

fuck milo
stand with Richard spencer
stand with professor Dr David duke

I liked the part where the low IQ nigger called him a Nazi desu.

Ok are all these Milo threads Sharepoo.com?

This is sad. Please leave.

he's also a pederass

So you idiot manchildren would rather get behind the most cancerous swedecuck on youtube who was just trying to be edgy for his brofags, than this guy?

At least Milo has an IQ above 9 and actually has the balls to leave his parents house and fuck up feminists irl

Even his gay ass is a hell of a lot more respectable than pewdiefag or his outrageously autistic army will ever be.

Fuck off antifachan.

He's doing better to redpill the masses than we will ever do. You have to feed people redpills slowly. I know I had to start alt lite.

>Taking pol seriously

checked

It's very hard to now with their new autistc gayming swedecuck hero

what did kek mean by this?
>this fake ass

Of course he acts in self interest you beta faggot perma virgin neet

Unless and until you spend everyday of your life publicly shitting on the opposition you can kindly fuck right off

>wahhhhh im too beta to do anything myself so i try to bring others down wahhhhhhhhhhh

he's a pedophile

I like how this fag triggers everyone, literally the whole political spectrum. A very high-level troll. Dugin-tier.

No need to even make this about black people, I'm sick of the media telling us who are leaders are

praise him

I don't like Milo either but he does the best job of rep pilling normies than the rest of them. Spencer and David Duke are poison even if your autistic ass still supports them, Milo still gets coverage

>!!!!!
>!!
>?!?!
>!!!!!!!

Fuck off CTR. Your concern trolling wont work here.

Fuck this faggot, I never trusted this degenerate. He was just trying to shill his degeneracy on conservatives by becoming the antiSJW icon.

>I am conservative from a catholic family
>and I like swallowing buckets of cum

its not the CTR this time...its conservative hating that a real gay faggot is the head of the alt-right

He publicly states hes not very conservative and defends that position anytime someone presses him on it

>this level of projection

Even Pajeet understands.

It was amazing to see bill maher couldn't go on offensive because of gay force field. Also the butthurts of 2 black guests were amusing, too bad it didn't air.

Would it be possible to plant ourselves in the protesters and protest him for being gay/Jewish? I'd love to see antifa painted as antisemitic or homophobic

Hi ShareBlue

Hows your night so far? Hope the shillings going well

We dont use your tactics, we dont have to. Thats what happens when normal people are on your side, maybe one day youll understand. Probably not though.

Seriously? Why not use their tactics against them? We memed a pigeon to be a hate symbol, anything's possible

Theres a very clear, definable reason were winning and theyre not. Do not try to shit up a good thing.