Say hello to the 46th president of the United States of America

Say hello to the 46th president of the United States of America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello mr. President

Zuck / Kanye 2020

Pure kino

This guy is so cucked and behind the MSM that only hardcore blue pills would vote for his dumb ass.

>not taking the Zuck pill
Sad!

more size of ego than Nelson Rockefeller , however Yellow fever don't have much better statesmanship or talent than Nelson Rockefeller

Do you think people accept president J. P. Morgan

OR another jewish Robber Baron scraps?

I pray to god he tries to run just to find out how much people really hate him. Fuck zuckerturd.

Reminder that he allowed MSM to fuck his platform because BUZZFEED claimed there was fake news. Didn't even defend himself.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the Zuck Pill?

why doesn't someone obliterate this faggot already

Fuck this anti-American communist kike.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0

not 45

enjoy more government spying

That's not Bernie, dumbass

Why would he do that though? He has more power now than he would as President.

Or he could do autism male modelling.

>Zuckerberg
>Communist

Fackebook is anti-american kike
google is anti-american kike
Microsoft is anti-american kike
Only Trump and his fellow billionaires true patriots of the United States

Zuck would never spy on you!

I will personally make sure this would never happen. Seriously... if things ever get so fucked that this is even a possibility I will legitimately take matters into my own hands. Screen cap this.

>tape over webcam
What did he mean by this

FBI tips submitted.

Zuck works in mysterious ways, his meaning not always comprehensible to the layman. Rest assured, though. Zuck loves you.

Sorry wont let some thief kike be president. I'll preheat my oven on that piece of shit

Aww what a handsome little sweetie in daddy's jacket.

I'm okay with this .

Yeezus for running mate or no?

Check his usb port. Got taped over too.

WTF alot of new coutries here.

Zuck has never been involved in anything nefarious!

>say hello to muh pale squidlike shill that owns fb

no thanks
there is no reason to vote for him
he's too messed up
he always looks like he's afraid someone's going to arrest him and he's just about to bolt
not confidence-inspiring at all

>2020
>Sup Forums (Trump) vs. Facebook (((Zuckerberg))) for final supremacy of the internet/the world

HOLY SHIT

I think you confused the renegade Zuckerberg with this gentleman. Honest mistake, I'm sure.

Gentlemen, meet Jared Kushner, the 46th, and first Jewish, president of the United States.

kanye-zuck

KUCK 2020

this is actually entirely plausible and it never crossed my mine before. thank you based leaf.

He's an ugly fucking kike, and not charismatic at all

Doubt it

hes not likeable, trump will swag all over him

Would be a bit upset

Zuck will win, but only because the Russians are already hard at work on an elaborate propaganda campaign to deny Chelsea Clinton her rightful throne in 2020.

Zuckerbergowitz is a beta autist

Americans wouldn't buy a used Xbox at a yard sale from this sweaty, pasty freak. Sure, they handed over their data to him ("dumb fucks") only because no one knew what he looked like.

Also, his wife's a ching-chong, ain't happening, would be funny to watch him drop $2b on campaign, lose to Trump Jr or Jew Ivanka.

pol popularity is reaching the singularity.

No charisma, he built a message board for normies, I don't know if that will be enough to pose himself as experienced. No law degree, no previous exp in lower government.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but this would actually be worse than Hillary