Okay Sup Forums. Tell me the truth. Did the holocaust really happen?

Okay Sup Forums. Tell me the truth. Did the holocaust really happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/11fl8AykFqo
nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk&t=404s
dictionary.reverso.net/german-english/Ausrottung
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/12-14-45.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah

Probably.

Yes

No but it should

the holocaust narrative is a massively distorted fiction at this point, turned into a sympathy industry for Jews.

no intentional extermination of Jews by Nazis ever occurred, and the gas chambers were only ever used for delousing clothing. although that isn't to say Jews didn't die.

>no intentional extermination of Jews by Nazis ever occurred

But Hitler called for the annihilation of the Jewish race. Did the nazis disobeyed the fuhrer's commands?

No, but it should and will.

he never said that. no nazi official ever said that.

Was there "persecution" amongst jews in Germany?
Yes, after a predominately jewish uprising after the first world war. Growing resentment by the populace against Jewish bankers and other "influential" Jews continued as jews started boycotting German goods. Hitler started out sending them anywhere but Germany, then put them into camps. No gas chambers were used in these camps, the execution methods supposedly used by these camps were written by 5 year olds, and in the logistics of the burning of bodies matches no method known to man. The narrative is shit in order to get Israel more sympathy and to guilt people away from nationalism. Yes there were camps, but they were used the same way that Americans used camps to hold the Japanese.

Lurk more and you'll see a ton of the infographics and all that.

How do we even know World War 2 happened and it wasn't an elaborate John Ford film?

youtu.be/11fl8AykFqo

that's no order moron, it's a speculation that jews are getting themselves into trouble

i should add, in 1939, even the "alleged" extermination of jews began in 1944

Of course it did you fucking idiot

Yeah. Just read the Nuremburg trial documents. They're held in such detail to provide evidence that it did take place and so we don't forget.
nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/

However, occasionally there are autistic people on imageboards who get a thrill from and feel more powerful by saying the past didn't happen.

Well, my grandpa told me that pretty much all of his family except for him and his brothers were killed in Poland during the 1940's... He ran to Argentina

they never mention the nuance of language.

I looked up the "extermination" documents. Evacuation.

>Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!
Speech by Adolf Hitler, January 31, 1939.

>And we say that the war will not end as the Jews imagine it will, namely with the uprooting of the Aryans, but the result of this war will be the complete annihilation of the Jews.
Adolph Hitler speaking to a crowd at the Sports Palace in Berlin, 30 January 1942.

>Nature is cruel; therefore we are also entitled to be cruel. When I send the flower of German youth into the steel hail of the next war without feeling the slightest regret over the precious German blood that is being spilled, should I not also have the right to eliminate millions of an inferior race that multiplies like vermin?
Adolf Hitler, quoted in "Hitler," by Joachim Fest, Vintage Books Edition, 1974

>World Jewry will suffer a great catastrophe at the same time as Bolshevism. The F�hrer once more expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will now go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.
The Goebbels Diaries, February 14 1942.

>Beginning with Lublin, the Jews in the General Government [Nazi occupied Poland] are now being evacuated eastward. The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 percent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 percent can be used for forced labor.
The Goebbels [Reich Propaganda Minister] diaries, March 27, 1942.

>Evacuation.
Great, so the nazis took the jews from all over europe and evacuated next to the frontline in the east, because reasons.

If they where evacuated, then surely the jews must be somewhere around eastern europe, no?

>>World Jewry will suffer a great catastrophe at the same time as Bolshevism. The F�hrer once more expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will now go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.
>The Goebbels Diaries, February 14 1942.

>>Beginning with Lublin, the Jews in the General Government [Nazi occupied Poland] are now being evacuated eastward. The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 percent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 percent can be used for forced labor.
>The Goebbels [Reich Propaganda Minister] diaries, March 27, 1942.

This doesn't sound real, I'd bet money it's a forgery.
>published in 1993
shocker.

>it's fake because i say so!!!!

Substantiate your claim. Prove that it's fake.

Either way you got BTFO and caught blatantly lying.

Go back to the hole you came from retard

>I don't like it
>Therefore it didn't happen

Of course it did. The order has not survived, but the Germans documented their carrying it out very well. No serious historian disputes that it took place and that it was deliberate.

Holocaust denial was a disinformation campaign bankrolled by western intelligence in the days when western governments still wanted the option of letting the Arabs conquer Israel and exterminate the rest of the Jews, if that's what it took to keep Arab oil out of Soviet hands. Israel was never supposed to be a Jewish state in the first place---just a dumping ground for the Jews Hitler never got around to killing.

Only once Israel acquired enough atomic bombs and made it clear that the next attempt of Gentile elites to exterminate the Jews would result in the destruction of the elites themselves did western governments start cracking down on the deniers.

>"the Goebbels diaries"
>composed of not direct quotes but alleged "compiled writings"
>published in 1993 in Germany
all the red flags going off, given that the Anne Frank book is fake, and most other holocaust narratives, it's really hard to believe this is real. there's too many holes, schlomo, and the narrative has long lost all it's credibility.

Welcome, Nat! Shall we continue?

>it's another "retarded denier accuses things of being fake while offering absolutely no proof, while blatantly ignoring stuff that demolishes his precious ideology" episode.

>Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!
Speech by Adolf Hitler, January 31, 1939.

>And we say that the war will not end as the Jews imagine it will, namely with the uprooting of the Aryans, but the result of this war will be the complete annihilation of the Jews.
Adolph Hitler speaking to a crowd at the Sports Palace in Berlin, 30 January 1942.

>Nature is cruel; therefore we are also entitled to be cruel. When I send the flower of German youth into the steel hail of the next war without feeling the slightest regret over the precious German blood that is being spilled, should I not also have the right to eliminate millions of an inferior race that multiplies like vermin?
Adolf Hitler, quoted in "Hitler," by Joachim Fest, Vintage Books Edition, 1974

lmao even people in the comments don't believe the damn video, face it, the holocaust is a house of cards.

legit are you some form of JIDF? I see the same holocaust defending "experts" (who go to extreme lengths to defend it) on /his/, it's very sketchy.

This is not a call for the literal physical extermination of every single Jew with pesticide fumigant gas. It is not an order, nor a call to exterminate. The short excerpt is about the extirpation, removal, deportation and evacuation of Jews. Prior of them leaving Germany by the thousands in the 30s.

See above. Not a call for physical extermination. German rhetoric was this harsh against everyone, Bolshevists, Jews etc.

Bullshit quote, post war crap as usual. Not from a speech or recorded discussion. Most likely just made up.

>World Jewry will suffer a great catastrophe at the same time as Bolshevism. The F�hrer once more expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will now go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.
Again, see above. Not a call for general killings or physical extermination. It's a range of things meant with "destruction", or "Ausrottung": deportation, evacuation, removal of Jews from economy etc

underrated

>Beginning with Lublin, the Jews in the General Government [Nazi occupied Poland] are now being evacuated eastward. The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 percent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 percent can be used for forced labor.
Ahh. First of, he mentions evacuations, which I know you holocultists prescribe some euphemistic meaning to, nope he means forceful evacuations into the east, after conquering Russian territory. And yes, he mentions the liquidations, which was a parallel process. Poland and Lithuania in particular. A lot of Jews were simply moved into ghettos or entered work labor force, a lot were shot.

pic related

Those quotes are a response to this:> Not a call for general killings or physical extermination
according to you. but the words are pretty clear, unless the translation is very wrong (which i doubt).

Show me how many german expert linguistics agree with you please.

You don't need to constantly use the Posen speech excerpt to prove the religion, he's referring to a general policy of treatment towards the Jews: removal of culture and influence on German society and economy, resettlement in the conquered eastern territories, deportation and evacuation, work in labor and concentration camps for the war effort, and liquidation through firing squads. Not some gigantic gassing operation in physically impossible non-hermetically sealed improvised gas chambers using a lice pesticide and fumigant.

>he's referring to a general policy of treatment towards the Jews: removal of culture and influence on German society and economy, resettlement in the conquered eastern territories, deportation and evacuation, work in labor and concentration camps for the war effort, and liquidation through firing squads.
ok, but now we leave fairy tale world and go the the real transcript:

>I mean the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish race. It's one of those things it is easy to talk about, "the Jewish race is being exterminated", says one party member, "that's quite clear, it's in our program, elimination of the Jews, and we're doing it, exterminating them".

I don't think himmler could be more clear.

>Not some gigantic gassing operation in physically impossible non-hermetically sealed improvised gas chambers using a lice pesticide and fumigant.
Hey dumb-dumb, no one is saying that Posen speech is proof of gas chambers in itself. you are just using red herrings to deflect from the issue at hand.

The facts are that the 2nd most powerful man in third reich is openly talking about the genocide of jews, and most important of all, he is talking about the ongoing(!) extermination

Jews were definitely taken to concentration camps which were designed as labor camps. Disease was rampant and took out most of them (no doubt due to poor conditions) and the bodies were burned. While it was a terrible thing, it has been exploited by the Jews for political and financial gain.

no

No, and this is why the false English translation of the word Ausrottung is so important. It is not physical extermination, which is what Jewish academics post war were trying to peddle, successfully. When an English reader reads that, then yes of course you'd think "hey that's pretty obvious what he's talking about right?". The German word Ausrottung is not extermination, but uprooting, destruction, extirpation, which falls in line with the general wording and rhetoric the Germans designated core problems like the Soviets, Jews, etc. This is what normies don't get. The words Himmler uses are not extermination. But destruction. What I find funny is why you'd not quote the later section where Himmler says they had every right to KILL that folk that wanted to kill them. There he actually uses the German word, umzubringen. That would be the Einsatzgruppen in the East. Still nothing about mathematically impossible pesticide gassing operations.

> There were deaths. But not 6,000,000
> no gas chambers
> no ovens
> not really 'death' camps

More like ~1,000,000 Jews died in detention.

The rest is an..

>>EMBELLISHMENTS BY THE ((((MEDIA))))

Think of it as 'POETIC JUSTICE'

Even the Red Army Soldiers were horrified with what they found; and they saw some fucked up stuff

Im sure the commissar bernstein of the red army was very truthful during his interviews.

What did they find?

Typhus victims, people dying from typhoid fever, malaria, diarrhea starting in late 1944 because the German transportation systems and infrastructure was collapsing from allied raids. Did they find functioning homicidal gas chambers to kill millions with lice pesticide pellets? Nope, but they did the same thing they started with Majdanek, changing the camps into museums of horrors and making photographic and video propaganda of gas chambers, electrocution chambers, steam chambers, vacuum chambers, etc. There's a picture of a Soviet soldier/officer standing infront of what they claimed was an induction chamber for pesticide Zyklon B pellets on top of a gas chamber which killed millions of Majdanek, they said. Supplied western countries with that propaganda. Turns out he was standing on a drying room, and the shaft was a ventilaton shaft of that room. Oops. They didn't mention that of course.

pic related

Nat ran away, as usual. Coward.

Why do you hate yourself Germany?

huh?

>No, and this is why the false English translation of the word Ausrottung is so important.
how many german language experts agree with you?

HEY you're back yay! Only a few, because of the implications of losing their job, their tenure, their life, their family, their friends, their sanity.

yea

but the soviets may have fudged a few things.

Kek

Love yourself, Germany.

Go make 10 babies. Literally this will start solving your problems

>Only a few
how many?

>because of the implications of losing their job, their tenure, their life, their family, their friends, their sanity.
baseless speculation. Proposing definition of a word is not punished by law in germany.

Stop playing victim.

How many german language experts agree with you? And stop evading the question please ;)

And don't forget that i want you to tell me how many german language experts agree with you that ausrottung does not mean extermination in that particular sentence, so don't link me some unrelated dictionary definitions.

He litterly says "if the jews do it again, we kill them next time". This time they just get deported.

>"if the jews do it again, we kill them next time"
No, this is not what he says. Here is the full quote:

> If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!

And 8 months after 2nd WW starts. I think it's really pretty clear.

Oy vey! This video is a modern day holocaust!

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk&t=404s

dude, this is actually pretty simple. Ausrottung does not mean extermination, or physical extermination. It means destruction, uprooting, extirpation. There's no question about that. Why Jews and dickless Germans post war went along with the sub standard investigation that lead to things like considering Ausrottung as physical extermination with lice pesticides is beyond me. It's not a baseless speculation. You never respond to the more juicy bits of information btw. It's always "PROVE IT PROVE IT I WON'T GOOGLE NOTHING YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT IN THIS THREAD". No. Just google this stuff, I'm not a scholar. In the same way that you're a cultist coward for not googling the insanely easy investigations into the Franke-Gricksch forgery/edited report, in the same way you won't have the guts to be persuaded of the truth of Himmler's Posen speech excerpts. He is not talking about gigantic physical extermination processes in non-hermetically sealed pseudo-gas chambers using pesticide fumigant gas. He is talking about the removal, uprooting, destruction and general extirpation of Jewish life and culture in Germany and parts of Europe, which in his eyes was poisonous to Caucasian Nordic European destiny.

This is Trumpian ambiguous talk.

He could go either way with it if need be.

>Ausrottung does not mean extermination, or physical extermination. It means destruction, uprooting, extirpation. There's no question about that.
dictionary.reverso.net/german-english/Ausrottung

Why are you always lying and evading the question?

I asked you how many german language experts agree with you, not your personal opinion.

>he started to rant about unrelated stuff

oh my, what a shocker! A denier is losing his mind!

From my own research it seems that the original plan was to just forcibly remove all the jews from the country, but once the war got under way it became clear that wasn't going to be possible and they were all dying of starvation and disease in ghettos and camps already so Himmler just said fuck it kill them all, although they got shot en mass a lot more than they got gas chambered.

The funny thing is that Hitler himself made no bone about wanting to genocide all slavs from day one and he got about 5 million slav civilians but no one gives a shit about that one way or another lmao.

what is the 42 million number from?

You're a coward Nat. A cultist coward. You pick apart what other people write and chose to reply only to those bits where you can slap a contrarian "but wut about dis, explain dis, NOW" instead of dealing with the core arguments and problems. Maybe I should just start posting red pill pics in here to bother you and not reply anymore? Ausrottung does not mean physical extermination by the millions.

No, but I wish it would happen again.

Just to make sure the time frame is an even year

>Okay Sup Forums. Tell me the truth. Did the holocaust really happen?

Who cares? Either way it wasn't successful. We shouldn't be talking about how many Jews the Nazis killed or how they killed them. We've got millions upon millions of Jews RIGHT NOW. What to do with them is the real question.

Yes.

>Ausrottung does not mean physical extermination by the millions.
prove it

>he stops arguing and instead spams infographs

typical

prove you're not an evading selective coward and acknowledge the other points you're incapable of refuting first.

Just a brief summary of what i resd so far but No. It did not happen The kikes that died were only of starvation or from disease because of the ally bombings. The numbers were then exaggerated to be used as a weapon to destroy Germany in the future and Nationalism. Almost all the footage of the "holocaust victims" were either from the soviets killing Germans, from other wars, or were doctored. There were no gas chambers. No cremations or death squads.

Why do you think it's against the law in Germany to question it?
Why do you think (((hollywood))) keeps churning out WW2 movies often?

Also of note, most of ann frank's diary was written in ball point pen ink which had not been manufactured until 1951, well after the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/12-14-45.asp

Ctrl+F Wilhelm on the last one.

i don't speak german, what is your picture showing?

It is personally painful for me to see Holocaust denial. My great grandmother was killed in Auschwitz while pregnant with my grandfather

This. Look i'm not saying it didn't happen but it gets pretty fishy the more you look into it

It's 2 receipts from 30 April 1944, for Zyklon B deliveries to 2 different camps, Auschwitz and Oranienburg. 1 is nowadays claimed as an extermination camp, the other is a small work camp. The amount of Zyklon B, a pesticide used to fumigate clothing, belongings, personal objects etc, is the same for both camps, no increase for Auschwitz. Both of them have no warning agent (stark smell), which is usually claimed to be bad ass proof of ebil nazis using pesticide gas without a warning agent at Auschwitz, because Jews shouldn't know of the coming gas from non existent induction holes in the roof of the buildings physically impossible to be used as gassing apparatuses for millions. No warning agent was used for the Zyklon B pesticide at Oranienburg, which was never claimed to be part of the mass extermination story cult.

which one

The lack of odor agent is because Germany was rationing literally everything at that point. Simplifying production of a chemical by even that amount can save thousands of man-hours.

Woah.. I've never seen that.
That's really mindblowing actually.

So in 1944 at the height of the gassing at Auschwitz they are sending the same amount of Cyclon-B as they did to Sachsenhausen concentration camp where no one was gassed ?

Did I read that correctly ?.

I don't know. It's irrelevant though.

((((((( )))))))