Sorry - Patrick Stewart

Sorry - Patrick Stewart

>Sir Patrick Stewart said he was embarassed and ashamed of Britain as he appeared to beg Europeans for forgiveness following the Brexit vote.

>described Brexit as a "calamitous mistake".

>Stewart issued grovelling apology to Europeans on behalf of the British public.

express.co.uk/news/world/768990/Patrick-Stewart-X-Men-Logan-apologises-Europe-Brexit

Dude's starting to look like an ayyy lmao

I can see why someone would support the remain side (even if i disagree with them , its not a totally unreasoning position)

why did people get so emotional over it?? I mean...let it go man.

>another celebrity in his gated mansion that never sees a mudslime shames others about having to deal with mudslimes

Praise be to the greatest of actors and his worthwhile politics.
Can we make him our ruler?

Professor X tried to become Bog but miserably failed

Kinda makes me what to boycott Logan now....Can"t actors just shut the fuck up when it comes to politics ? Why should we listen to people who get paid to pretend to be somebody ?

>me what to boycott
"want"

Captain Picard is also a closet faggot

I thought Captain Picard was french

Eh, there's nothing wrong with revealing political opinions. Being so smug and self-assured and self-superior about them is grating though.
Like it's one thing you were Pro-Remain but it's another entirely to act as if everybody that wasn't for it was a fucking retard and that your countrymen are wrong for doing so and to fucking cry over it like a histrionic bitch since things didn't go exactly your way.

Damn, and I thought he might've been a good one.

Do you mean Borg or did he try the bogpill?

Him and his mate Old Magneto/ Gandalf /ianmckellen are well known liberals.

Picard was better on screen, but William Shatner is the best off screen. Shatner and George Takei absolutely despise each other and I've never seen any liberal insinuations from Shatner on his very active Twitter feed or in general, I suspect he may be a Republican voter.

>To boldly cuck where no cuck has gone before.

He's a poop emoji, why listen to his opinions?

Yes goyim listen to Captain Space Communism and his gook friend.

Disagree with him on this but still enjoy his work. At least he hasn't gone full retard like Takei

someone need to run a conservative picard meme front and use scenes and lines from star trek to embolden and support conservative ideals

liberals would be triggered so would stewart

Wrong

Why not both?

Can't Sup Forums let me hold just one nice delusion? Just one that's all I ask

> my favorite actor in a galaxialist TV show is a globalist liberal.
Watch their acting, ignore their politics.

>democratic meritocracy is bad when people make the wrong decision [aka against the Left]

t. Picard

Janeway was a better captain.

Was brexit even about sand niggers?

Alas, alas, Sup Forums is right again.
Thy suffering endeth not,
For this ride of thine never ends.

oh for fucks sake picard i thought you were one of the good ones

Yes. A huge motivator in the vote was to break from EU so they would not be beholden to drown in rapefugees. Hence the jungle of Calais, where they were held at the French border. But then the EU said lolno even if you leave you still have to take hundreds of thousands of mudslimes, have fun.

>He doesn't know that United Federation of Planets was originally the European union

How is the eu going to enforce that

Reminder - Avery Brooks (Captain Benjamin Sisko) was one of the only main cast members of the Trek franchise not to endorse the stupid 'Trek Against Trump' shit.

/ourcaptain/

Reminder, Captain Benjamin Sisko had a critical vision of Star Fleet and openly criticized their decisions about the neutral zone and the people in it.

I don't understand how leaving the EU is going to help, if their politicians are still pro-immigrant. The pakis and indians never even came through the EU it was UK's own immigration laws.

It's a step in the right direction. Get the EU overlords off your back first, then deal with the UK traitors in your midst, eventually moving towards meaningful legislature upsets to change the face of immigration policy in the UK. They're playing the long game, as we should be.

Thank you based Dad (UK) for showing your impetuous children (US) the way.

>I suspect he may be a Republican voter.

Shatner is right leaning. Hell, I want to say he publicly supported trump on his twitter.

I will always have respect for him for his acting ability.
I couldn't care less about his opinion on non-entertainment issues.
Actors are only interesting when their pretending to be someone else.

took the wrong step first, because now the pro-immigrant politicians are just going to make a deal to continue to allow immigrant to pour in. Meaning Brexit was pointless.

what a gargantuan faggot

hope fucker dies next week

resistance is futile, your efforts can be thwarted with a single phone call

Okay seriously, what fucking ethnicity is he? He looks mostly white and part Asian.

it's the spirit cooking stem cell banquets, they make you look all elfin and shit

Are you really surprised? He played the uber communist on Star Trek

Picard wasn't a communist

Federation is a communist entity

It really isn't though

It's post scarcity, though.

Damn, I used to like him a lot.

finnish

Fuck that guy. He talked shit about Terrence Malick.

are you stupid? brexit would fasten muslim immigration since they were british colonies. all brexit did was tank the economy and kick out white europeans.

you still can. I don't buy into the whole "I can't like/support an actor who disagrees with me politically". it's a trait I used to see more on the left but now seems to be gaining prominence on the right. wherever it is though, it's cancerous.

That was a thing? Holy shit!

>another old sell out cuck

The "remain" side was an obvious liberal cause, and liberals love to get emotional about fucking everything.

They just want a cause to get emotional about because it makes them feel like they're doing something important. And most of the time they don't even understand the issue; they just know what side they're supposed to side with and get emotional over for virtue-signalling purposes.

Like the Keystone pipeline, for example.

Sisko honestly was the best captain.
He has wisdom like Picard and toughness like Kirk.

Doesn't this guy literally suck dicks?

>Opinion discarded

No. Watching my childhood hero Arnold Schwarzenegger turn into a verified cuck already shattered everything.

At least I will always have Mel Gibson.

He be tryin to protect the united federation of planets

At this point I just don't understand how anyone could think a one world government is a good idea.

And don't be mistaken. That's the whole idea behind the EU. It's a stepping stone.

You can't have a 'United Earth' when some people live in mile high skyscrapers and other people live in mud huts and have a life expectancy of 30.

Yet that is how life is. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Only a tiny percentage of all humans on this planet actually have the brainpower to advance us as a species.

There will always be haves and have nots. And as such, there can never really be a utopian one world society.

I think people like Patrick Stewart still believe that if you just give your random Indian, your random Somalian, your random Congoese, every opportunity the west has that somehow they'll succeed, they'll end up walking on mars.

In reality, a one world government would end up with every single city in the world looking and functioning like Johannesburg.

I'm gonna boycott it too. I'll just do what I did since years ago boycott or not, i will torrent it and watch it comfily

It seems to be the natural progression of things. Essentially the same as empire building.

that is the face of a grandpa being used by his sjw grandchildren.

Did he? When?

>Patrick-Stewart-X-Men-Logan-apologises-Europe-Brexit
at least they had the decency to not call him Picard while doing this