Why do liberals keep calling me sweetie when arguing?

Why do liberals keep calling me sweetie when arguing?

They are parrots without original thoughts. That makes them highly influenecable by simple memes.

What would you prefer to be called?

To have the mature highground when arguing.
If you ever get slightly defensive or increase the tone of your voice they will just say that you are throwing a petty tantrum
The ironic part is that it is kinda immature of them to be honest desu

Honey

yfw joe rogan did it to crowder because he loves weed so much he can't imagine it not being perfect

they are gay and find you hot, so they drop hints like "sweetie"

you will understand when you're older sweetie

their passive aggression is infinite

so how do you argue against it?

why you mad moochiekins?

>smug (comparative smugger, superlative smuggest)

>Irritatingly pleased with oneself, offensively self-complacent. self-satisfied.

Don't booboo a dingleberry, honeysnugglebaby. Mommy just thinks some of your opinnywinnys are a little sillywilly.

Keep your composure and know what you're talking about

Why don't call them sugarfoot in response, raise your eyebrows suggestively and then grin smugly out of the left side of your mouth at them, completely ignoring their attempts at argument?

Newfag

It's a race to see who can upset who the most, and not be too obvious about it. They are trolling you, basically. To win, you need to troll them. Trigger them. Get them to lose their shit and you win.

The hard part is doing it so subtly that it's not obvious you're trying to troll them. You have to sound very calm, intelligent and sincere.

This is why they hate Milo so much, incidentally.

Pumpkin

I just cringed

>Liberals

You mean the right? What is this mental gymnastics going on? All I've seen is 30+ year old right wingers on social media saying the corny shit like it's smug or something

>snowflake
>cupcake
>sweetie
>hun

Fuck off

It's a standard Alinskyite tactic: Rule 5 "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon'.

You counter it by ignoring their comments and hitting them back twice as hard. Use their own tricks against them. Call them degenerates, faggots, niggers, etc and you will trigger the fuck out of them.

to make you feel lower than them, thats what people call dumb children. Paid shills always use this

do what trump does call them fake news, it had always been about childish arguments it was never about logic

very interesting

Maybe you want to make out ion personal? Patronizing me? Instead hovering your hand over my shoulder? I don't know. Make your guess.
As a freidn told me over a voicechat it's a common behauviour between people who think they got the overhand, morally or physical.
If tha is the case, it is okay for me. Behaving and talking like slave mastewrs must be in their genes.

I just cringed again

You say "you're resorting to condescension of your opponents, instead of making persuasive arguments. That's pretty pathetic."

Is called passive-aggressive behaivor

You should be cringing, there is every reason to

This %1000. If they call you nigger or kike, it might be a real user, otherwise that's a shill.

Thanks, hun.

they like you

you should hit that

snowflake check
cupcake wtf?
sweetie typical liberal tweeter
hun the same

300 years old right wingers saying nothing else like fuck you. Laughable. Go and check your donkey-genetics or so.

post gore

Puddin' Pop

(checked)
y-you're welcome

(checked)
>Hello, I am a German, here is where I pretend i spend time on normie social media American threads.

I don't hate anything more than a foreigner pretending to actually know what goes on within America outside of Sup Forums screencaps.

It's a very feminine power technique. She is attempting to gain psychological dominance over you by diminishing your identity and therefore credibility. In a word, Mockery. A class of insult involving the deliberate negative misrepresentation of the target.

Bitches.

Daddy of course!

call them a nigger

If they unironically think that condescending to you like a child will help them in an argument theyre guaranteed to be the kind of person who is legitimately upset by 'unacceptable words'.

Just call them a nigger and watch them fall to bits as they try to grasp whether they should prioritize shaming you for wrongthink or continuing the argument

You don't argue with children.

Because you're coming off as a child to them. Right-wing politics literally are for children.

Cutie

>right wing politics are for children
>thinking everyone is equal is not the most childish ideological lens ever concieved

You're really sexy

America? You mean that social justice centre of negroe publics in association with the jew and some special appearance of Morgan Freeman narrating it?

Or dop you mean men who don't say this fuck at all ands you make that all up in your head?

Your facebook doesn't seem like mine at all. I'm over 30. Couple of freinds in the US. You sound like a liar.

Lol, sweet summer child you are so wrong.

>country has been headed by Merkel for 12 year
>will continue to be
>calling America the center of social justice

until 1998 democrats had the exact same agenda as Trump now what the fuck are you on about?

Kike
Nigger
Spic
Something offensive, not something passive aggressive.

>Couple of friends in the US

Wow congratulations. Also, Look at any thread where any "news" shitflinging goes on. You know, in the search bar where it shows the big topics of the day.

Prepare to eat your words, and fuck yourself for calling me a liar.

my fucking name, Literally everything else is just pointless.

Slugger

Jude

They judge your opinions as if they are coming from an 8 year old.

It's meant to be passive aggressive and belittling. Typical liberal superiority complex.

If you ever argue with a woman

Just say "I don't argue with women"

Then do a 360 and walk away.

then I tip my trilby right?

Cuz ur hot

they're being patronizing

I'm not

They're degenerate, who knows what gets them wet

which poo in the loo God is this?

vishnu I think

Sugar tits.

Vishnu has four arms
I'm thinking it's Kalki, since he's the one that ends the Kali Yuga (age of suffering.)
Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Ducky

It's the one that one genetically altered super being from the comic Super Gods was based on.

Krishna?

>so how do you argue against it?

Why would you even?

Don't debate shit with people if they can't behave.The second they start with baby talk attempt at being condescending just give them a disgusted look and walk away. They cannot handle that you don't care if you win or get the last word. It drives them nuts. They actually believe they have a right to closure.

If this is some kind of virtual argument just kys for having a facebro or reddit account, you fucking loser.