Sup Forums in a nutshell

This thread

well yea that's what I look like and also those ar emy beliefs too thx

Didn't want to reply because of obvious Leaf shitposting. Why cant you be like the ausies and at least make shitposts entertaining when you do or just not shitpost? has the shitposting consumed you leaf?

Honestly I kinda know what you mean. This board is filled with really fucking irritaiting storm faggots that have a rather tenuous grasp on actual politics and history.

>election is over
>people still using shills as an excuse for their stupidity

Oh wait trump is stuck in time and is still campaigning in Florida. kek no wonder

How is this even relevant to this thread? Is this just a fantasy all you fucking Swedes have?

>Sup Forums is one person

>Sup Forums doesn't have a majority which spreads a given rhetoric
When the stormcucks try to do damage control this badly

It is pretty funny, we can all step outside ourselves and have a good laugh :)

>being upset that someone calls you a nazi
>Sup Forums
Are you being real right now? None of us give a shit. In fact I'm mostly angry when liberals call people like Gavin McInnis and Milo "Nazis" when they're the sort of people we should be gassing.

You mean the people that were here before you started getting shekels for posting here?

>Strawman
Fuck off

Again. Total failure to understand reality. Most of those people out there in the red hats aren't Sup Forums, they're normal people who are pissed of that Obama nuked their jobs in Pennsylvania and Michigan.

So you go and call THEM Nazis because some guys on an imageboard are triggering you by telling the truth. Yeah bruh, that IS why Trump won, because you refuse to look at "the right" with any sort of nuance, in your diseased liberal mind everyone who isn't a dildo-sucking liberal faggot like you is a Sup Forumsack, and you treat them like it--which pisses them off and galvanizes them against you.

The lack of self awareness is real. You get so triggered that you basically destroy liberalism in America and then derp around acting like you have the moral highground. You are LITERALLY why Trump won and you're so clueless you still don't understand it.

So you're completely denying that there is some type of Nazi idolizing and appreciation on this board? You idiots can't roleplay Nazi then get NAD when you get called on it.

lol

On THIS board? Sure there is. I'm a Nazi. I don't care if you say it. But Sup Forums isn't the United States of America. When people say "This is why Trump won," it isn't in reference to you calling me an ebil nazi, it's when Antifa runs around punching random people in the middle of the street because they have Trump hats on and calling THEM Nazis.

Most of the Trump coalition isn't anything like Sup Forums, and you're totally retarded if you think it is. Nobody here (except maybe the lolbertarian types and the civic cuck nationalists) is offended if you call them a stormfag or a nazi. We are. We're also right. So who gives a shit what some left-leaning cuckold calls us?

You're completely out of touch with reality. It's actually baffling to me that you even think I'd be upset by this.

Sup Forums is a Libertarian board
Go fuck yourself

don't even know what ms paint image this is I have saved but i'll post it in reply

Sup Forums is not the reason Trump won though. Sup Forums are a pack of retards shitposting on the Internet, doing very little harm and very little good. Trump won because idiots like you can't separate the Nazis on Sup Forums from regular old conservatives outside of the Internet.

Oh shit guys, its over.
CTR re-posted another shitty ms paint comic.
I guess they win.
Lets all go home.

You fags are hilarious.
>Wow I hate Sup Forums and Hitler spewing internet trolls, I know! I will go around assaulting gay coal burning fags and call Indians and Asians white supremacists!

this is a false statement

Is he wrong, though?

There's literally noting wrong with being nazi.

And here comes the doubling down on your refuted/irrelevant point, right on schedule.

Post the full version at least, retard.