Well done Sup Forums. You backed the least qualified, least intelligent...

Well done Sup Forums. You backed the least qualified, least intelligent, most embarrassing candidate in history and got him elected. His presidency has already been a disaster and he's going to divide this country beyond repair.

You memed this country to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_election_interference_by_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"The news is fake."

"Where do you get your info?"

"The news."

But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

get raped.

he is doing a great job.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

>Donald Trump will destroy this country, why did you vote for him!?
I voted for him because he will destroy the country.

How the fuck did we fall for this?

fuck off Shlomo.

>Well done Sup Forums. You backed the least qualified, least intelligent, most embarrassing candidate in history

We backed Hillary?

Name one good thing Trump has done.

>You memed this country to death.

Trump is doing a great job. Cry more burger babies.

At this point OP it's a win win for me. Either Trump is succeeding and the media is lying about it because the democrats are cunts. Or, America ends and we build a new country with overall better morals and systems in place. I'm comfy with either one.

Hillary was a massive cunt and probably evil but she was probably the most qualified candidate ever

Fall for what? him fallowing through on all of his campaign promises?

and we are FUCKING PROUD of it to ya dirty shill cunt :)

GET ONBOARD THE MOTHER FUCKING TRUMP TRAIN BIATCHHHH

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>most qualified
>spent her life defending rapists
>bribed by foreign governments
>ran a massive slush fund
>bragged about being able to stand for an hour and a half
>""""""""""qualified""""""""""""

This

Post somewhere else Russian proxyfags.

Fuck off CTR Shill

Ah, the old Russian accusation.

Run out of excuses, have you?

You notice how many of these threads pop up with similar verbiage and structure?

THIS IS A FUCKING SLIDE/SHILL/CTR THREAD

Ah, the old CTR accusation.

Run out of excuses, have you?

On the contrary.

Also who gives a shit what freeloading minorities think.

repealed Obamacare (this healthcare was a disaster and was too expensive),
repealed TPP (was bad for us)
reduce taxes for everyone (high taxes believe it or not, can get jobs to leave the country which is bad for us).

You're boring and unoriginal, your family hates you, your boss hates you, and you'll die alone.

>MUH Russians cost me my first vaginal president

Cry harder

Donald is doing fine for the most part. If you looked at what he is doing instead of worrying about how he shakes peoples hands you would see this. The media never talks about some of the things that he is doing and only wants to anger and upset him. They know that by making him angry he will act 'childish' and they can report on something to talk about. The mainstream media never talks about anything that he is doing, and if they do they never go into full detail on it. Like he said the news can be real but the stories are fake. His ban on 7 countries was real, but it wasn't a Muslim ban, the media failed to acknowledge why it was these countries, and worst of all they made it seem unconstitutional (which it was not, because it targets non-citizens).

>BUT IT WAS HER TUUUUUUURNNNNNNNNNN
>BUUUUUHHHHHHH HUUUUUUHHHHH HUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

how do you know that the election was hacked? And if it was, how do you know it was the Russians? How do you know it wasn't the Chinese or the Japanese or the Vietnamese or the British or the Swedish or the Norwegians or the Germans or the Dutch or the Spaniards or the Saudi Arabians or the Israelites or the Turkish or the Greeks or the Taiwanese, etc? How do you know it was the Russians?

>You memed this country to death.
Hope so. That was the first step to ignite chaos. Hope europe will follow.
You got no idea why this board is so important.
We want to be chaos.
If you thought we are acting because we want an established powerhouse you're wrong. In the core we are anarchy, we are chaos, we want you to eat yourself.
Why do you get it wrong all the time?

>she won the popular vote
>Russia hacked the election

Checkmate shills!

this country was already divided.

>implying that republican wouldn't be throwing feces like enraged chimps if there were allegations of Russian ties for Hilary
but it doesn't matter that you idiots were duped, does it? you honestly just care about the liberals getting fucked over, even if it hurts the country. you fucking disgust me.

I accept your congratulations

I stopped paying attention after the election. Has trump done anything bad? It just seems like he pissed off the media and they're just constantly shut posting that he's a fuck up.

All that fake news told me, don't you know? theft of information and purposeful (and successful) interference with the US elections, yeah, didn't seem like that happened at all during the election season.

I don't care though haha

You are welcome.

no, that would be nixon you fucking idiot

He's tired of being called out for being a liar so he's lashing out at reporters. Also the repeated lies, the announcement that a wall would happen using an import tax with no further info, a ban on immigration that almost immediately got lifted for being unconstitutional, and generally making the US look fooling in his interactions with foreign leaders.

cyka blyat

sorry to hear that, but I still care about you so take my advice: to get people to not hate you as much, quit being an asshole.

>EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS A RUSSIAN HACKER
>THE RUSSIANS HACKED MY BOTTOM
>THAT'S WHY IT HURTS SO MUCH

at least give one piece of evidence that supports that the Russians had something to do with the elections results going to Trump.

fine, who cares who it was. do you really not have a problem with it? YOU FAT BITCH.

>FAT
is this the best you have?

Assange says he got the emails from an insider, not russians. And the voting machines aren't hooked up to the internet so hacking them is impossible.
But Obama did tell illegals not to worry about getting deported and go vote, and its been discovered that 2 million illegals did vote. Who do you think they voted for?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_election_interference_by_Russia

Every citation there. does the analysis of the information branches of the government mean literally nothing to you?

If I've learned anything from the past couple years, that's probably 5% of the whole story that MSM cherry picked and bitches about 24/7.

>information branches of the government

Like the Ministry of Truth?

>FAT
huehuehuehuehue

that's right, everyone's lying to you except for trump who never contradicts himself or makes anything up or fudges numbers aka lying.

so an equally ridiculous shift to the right is the correct response? are you on crack?

>blaming Hillary on Russian hackers

holy shit putin is powerful

or your analysts are shit

which is more likely?

Trump's presidency is as big of a failure as his business career.

Just think about it. A LIFETIME in this business. A SILVER SPOON CHILD. MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN LOANED MONEY.

For what? Several failed businesses, and low single-digit billions of value, most of which is in the self-proclaimed value of the name rather than liquid assets?

There are 150 other people in the USA with more money than Trump. And over half of them started from literally nothing and are worth way more than him. He's a total failure.

FAIL-URE.

and you think the US being enemies/rivals with Russia is a good thing? If the US and Russia go at war with each other then its gonna be bad and those two basically have enough nuclear weapons to wipe out the whole world.

leader of russia? doesn't sound like a powerful man to me.

>He's a total failure.

thats why hes the president now, bruh

Cool beans.

>Hillary is unpalatable candidate
>Lets blame Hillarys shortcomings on Putin
>somehow this makes sense

it confuses the fuck out of me when this argument is made. you of all people say that we should be strong, we should be bullies like trump. but when russia, a country that has had bad blood with the US for a damn long time now, flexes at us, we cower? what kind of alpha are you you fuck.

Hiding his disinfo in plain sight. Something something chess.

Cancelled TPP
Cut regulations
Cut taxes
Caused the stock market to boom
Brought back 100,000+ jobs already
Appointed A phenomenal SCOTUS justice
Placed restrictions on 'refugees' entering the US
Started construction on the border wall
Started deporting criminal illegal aliens
And a lot more that I can't recall off the top of my head

All in one month

try it yourself once in a while

Any crook can be president. Ask Nixon. He was arguably just as autistic as Trump.

And I use autistic in the literal sense.

You are welcome!

We only voted for him
For the lolz. It's working out perfectly.

>FAIL-URE.

Let's see your resume, shitbird.

I see what you did there.

>sour grapes

>Any crook can be president.
Just not Hillary. :^)

We never backed Obama

Three types of Trump 1) Generally older people who naively believe Trump will “make America great again”, that is to say, return it to its 1950s ideal evoked by both Trump and Clinton.
2) The 1 percent, who know this promise is empty, but also know it will be beneficial to short term business interests.
3) Younger members of the 99 percent, like user, who also know this promise is empty, but who support Trump as a defiant expression of despair.

Will this finally stumped the trump? Let's check back in tomorrow when he's still your president, and he's still the first thing you think of when you wake up, and the last thing you think of when jacking off to other men fucking your wife

You probably feel sad for us, but I don't think about you at all.

#3 crew checking in.

I love this copy pasta.

Fuck off commie.

Pissed off faggots like you. That's the ONLY reason I voted for him, and he's definitely delivered an ocean full of libfag tears.

0/10 effort

>qualified

>the least qualified, least intelligent, most embarrassing candidate in history
What? We never supported Bernie

Holy fuck you people are over-dramatic lmao, just fucking collect yourselves and nominate someone better in 4 years. Attitudes like this is why people are going farther away from the left. Try to spread out to and go to your dreaded flyover states and swing states so you have a better chance too. Biggest sore losers in fucking history

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

And he's already proven to be the greatest president ever. Way to fuck up once again Sup Forums.

Policies aside, the man is an enormous narcissist. I don't know that I've ever seen someone so unable to deal with criticism. It's a little weird to watch him constantly lie to protect and/or inflate his own ego while his cabinet and supporters scurry to cover for him.

But hey, if he's your candidate and he makes you feel like you're a part of some special group, who am I to judge you?

You do you, new/pol/. You do you.

what does qualified even mean?if you take notes from a shit president you yourself are shit.

>Try to spread out to and go to your dreaded flyover states and swing states so you have a better chance too.
Can't do that, easier to just blame the Russians

qual·i·fied
/ˈkwäləˌfīd/
adjective
officially recognized as being trained to perform a particular job; certified.
"newly qualified nurses"

I don't give a shit about your argument I just like definitions.

They do and they come in waves. Another tactic I have noticed lately is the "Prove you are not a mindless idiot by posting one negative thing about Trump" threads. These are CTR fishing for talking points/script threads in an attempt to drive a wedge between Trump and us supporters.

Sounds like mass hypnosis.

Cult of personality. Kim Jong Il would be so proud.

>biggest sore losers in history

Liberals plus John McCain:
The idea of a foreign government influencing our election is extremely disturbing, especially if Trump was in on it. We don't know everything currently, but there are some compelling leads. This deserves to be investigated.

Trump:
I won the election and the only reason I didn't get the popular vote is because of millions of illegal voters that I don't have proof of existing. I will only bother to order an investigation into this after the liberal fake news asks me why I haven't ordered an investigation yet.

Based

fuck off germany faggot

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>MUH RUSSIANS REEEEEE

Provide one single shred on proof, and I'll tell you why it's bullshit. Don't worry I'll wait.

Not gonna lie, former cuck here. This is fucking hilarious watching CTR crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let shitskins turn the USA into a third world country.