Hey

Hey...
...why won't Trump...
...get rid of the spy boat!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/russian-spy-ship-appears-hawaii-military-drills
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/cuba/11358732/Russian-spy-ship-docks-in-Havana-on-eve-of-historic-Cuba-US-talks.html
foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/03/russian-spy-ship-spotted-near-us-sub-base.html
cbsnews.com/news/russia-spy-ship-located-us-navy-base-virginia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because he's got something to hide

hey....
....why don't (((you)))
.....learn to make a thread!

saged

see

Ah welcome back dog poster, it has been a long time since I have seen you, are you doing well? How are you taking it now that Donald Trump is our president? Your little spy boat anecdote is adorable.

Hey...
...Why don't you...
...Knot me with your sexy sexy doggo cock?

OWO...
...okay~ uwu

Not OP but he still didn't reveal his taxes either.

>How are you taking it now that Donald Trump is our president?
I'm alright

>Your little spy boat anecdote is adorable.
I could've gone with the Sweden """attack""" too but I felt this was a better example of his flaccid leadership style.

Also
>adorable
=w=

>your tiny doggo cock sticks into interstellar space, not so much like a hotdog in a hallway as an atom in a canyon
Size difference is pretty hot, but this is too much! 'omo

hehehe
>I giggle as my knot expands, my tail wags and a gargantuan flood of shit flows from my rumbling bowels. A putrid and wet river of chunky and muddy crud rushes down my acne-riddled anus and onto your peepee, and into your urethra.
whoops, hehehe...sorry uwu~

A line must be drawn somewhere, even in ironically shitty RP

>shitty
hehehe
>grabs curdling crap from bed sheets and draws a line down your chest, out the bedroom door, into the streets, down to the beach, and straight to the Russia spy boat, a surprisingly simple feat given that the vessel lies only 17 miles off the coast of Virginia
the line gets drawn HERE

Because it's in international waters. And would cause an international conflict.

This is where diplomacy would come in handy, no?

hmmm, looks like I won this argument

There's something fundamentally wrong with the brains of you Trump bootlickers when you think the only way to deal with nations, or anyone for that matter, is with violence. I'm sorry you are so mentally disabled user.

its part of his plan

>haha why doesn't trump start a war with a nuclear armed country that legally has a boat in international waters haha

see

He should just ask them to leave? On what authority; it's in international waters.

I think we all know why. Gif very much related.

>implying diplomacy consists merely of asking someone to do something
>ignoring deals and compromises as options
I thought this was 4d chess, not 1d checkers.

Why didn't Obama get rid of Russian spy ships?
How is it a problem?
America has spy ships near Russia, should Putin get rid of those?

Coming from a guy who, in all likelihood, maintains a shrine to Chairman Mao or Stalin in his mother's basement, that's pretty rich.

Interesting point. Mind finding me the info on that Russian spy boat that travelled along our coast during the Obama presidency, would like to read about it :3c

Where are the proofs xD

The only thing rich here is the delicious chocolatey, butter-covered hilarity in you being a complete fucking idiot who can't read or form a sensible, logical argument.

What could they possibly be listening to when Trump tweets everything?

good question uwu

Mostly because he is waiting to see if the Russians will continue to get closer, he is waiting for justification to blow the ship up when it treads too close to continental waters.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/russian-spy-ship-appears-hawaii-military-drills
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/cuba/11358732/Russian-spy-ship-docks-in-Havana-on-eve-of-historic-Cuba-US-talks.html
foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/03/russian-spy-ship-spotted-near-us-sub-base.html

Against the rules.

Great discourse!

big differences
>theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/russian-spy-ship-appears-hawaii-military-drills
>That boat: 200 miles off cost
>The boat we're "dealing" with now: 17 miles

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/cuba/11358732/Russian-spy-ship-docks-in-Havana-on-eve-of-historic-Cuba-US-talks.html
That's Cuba.

>foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/03/russian-spy-ship-spotted-near-us-sub-base.html
>That ship: 300 miles
>The boat we're "dealing" with now: 17 miles

source on 17 mile number: cbsnews.com/news/russia-spy-ship-located-us-navy-base-virginia/

hmmm, looks like I won this argument

>That's Cuba.
look at a map
look at how many miles away the ship would be from US territory

I asked for along coast of US, not Cuba, you DOLT

Also, it would be nearly 100 miles, vs the current boats 17 miles. Big Difference.

have at it, fuccbois, I'm sleeping.

for the 16 trillionth time no one cares about the taxes besides you leftist babies, oh that's right the losers, next you are going to tell me the russians got trump elected.

>flaccid leadership style.
>you actually think this
Sad!