Is this nigger serious?

Is this nigger serious?

Is this the AI meme?

Ohhh veeeey. I don't want competition!

Good , more people that pick up trash from the streets. I dont see whats wrong with this

Yes white man, go to school and write essays critically analyzing your favorite comic books and children's cartoons. We need you good goys to keep track of all these genders that are coming out. Let us do all the science and maths.

Probably owns stock in a liberal arts college

I knew my Bachelor's in Nigger Studies would pay off.

Sometimes you just got to believe.

It's true. Americans have given up their role as leaders in technology. Most of the high level engineering and programming will go to foreigners working in the US.

That leaves the liberal arts as the main route via university to the middle class for Americans. (mostly driven by women)

The next route not requiring a degree will be skilled trade. Plumbing, HVAC-R, Electricians, heavy equipment operation, construction and repairing factory robotics.

He's 100% right.

Should I hire an artist to come repair my air conditioning? Summer is coming

But he is right. Only curry niggers and chink go into mah stem. White men go into trades or liberal arts to get a real education instead of rote memory monkey jobs.

This mini-nigger doesn't want competition. Liberal arts is the biggest waste a person can spend their life on.

>t. former liberal arts major who got into economics in his 30s

he's saying it because gen z is woke af and they want to (((re-educate))) them

>Makes millions of dollars as entrepreneur exploiting businesses and their workers
>No rly u guise be a liberal arts worker, its the future!
>*fucking snickers, takes money from hand, buys coke and whores*
Idiots.

>saddle yourselves with over 100K dollars of worthless degrees, and while you're at it, pay more attention to government subsidized sports instead of the state of your cages, goyim! -Mark "The Crypto Kike" Cuban

> Engineering
> Rote memory monkey jobs
kek, it's fairly standardized but any competent engineer knows that this is bullshit. Especially any involved in Civil, Electronics, or design in general.

>le not man enough to run for president man
>le wrong about trump man

damn... so true

Is that called a leaf blower?

It's like Bill Gates sending his kids to private school while spreading common core; I bet he told his kids to get into STEM

cuban is a kike

ALWAYS DO OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE JEWS SAY

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard anyone say. IT is the future, fucking everyone knows it.

Yeah who needs the fucking liberal arts, it's not like Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer, Pat Buchanan, Ann Coulter, or Mattis studied lib arts

Stephen Bannon has his BA in urban planning

We don't need anybody studying the Western civ we're trying to uphold, we just need a bunch of STEM autists who will lose their jobs to poo in loos

highly underrated post

Yes he wants the wages of the people he hire to go up by decreasing the competition between STEM laborers

You're a genius

sensitive

Liberal arts?

What a complete retard.

(((Mark Cuban)))

it's literally this

He's not wrong, STEM is just as saturated as any other field

never go full retard

Serious question, what do liberal arts majors actually do? I would guess interpreting poems or some shit. Maybe writing fan fiction.

>Yeah who needs the fucking liberal arts, it's not like Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer, Pat Buchanan, Ann Coulter, or Mattis studied lib arts
Are you comparing a marine general to a bunch of media celebs?

Ridiculous, I know finance grads who are making crazy money.

he's literally saying this to prevent competition for his kids.

hes wrong, i made $22 an hour as an intern at Tyco and now make twice that

i doubt liberal arts can compete with that, but i could be wrong

God damn, Erin Burnett is a cow

Whatever. I'll graduate with a double major in STEM/Humanities plus a sound engineering minor so my bets are pretty hedged

Sad that this will be ignored. The liberal arts truly are the way forward for the enlightened man.

If you are a driven, intelligent, and creative individual you can and will succeed with a background in the liberal arts.

You're such a fucking cuck. Tell me how enlightened you are and how you are in any way special or meaningful. Because you're not. Shut the fuck up. Go write poetry about dildos in your wife's son.

There's actually a good reason for this.

The last twenty or so years was the era of STEM. So many people are trying to get into that field, that computer based companies don't want nerds whose only skill is knowing how to program. They want people who know about history, music, or literature to add some semblance of cultural knowledge these companies. Plus, it's much easier nowadays to learn finance or programming (though not really engineering) on your own. I think that's his reasoning.

>Pat Buchanan was an advisor to Nixon
>Bannon (who was a military officer) is president now
>implying this is just being a "media celebrity"

I just compiled a list of people Sup Forums idolizes. I could have put Jeff Sessions on there as well.

he because then they'll lobby to import more indians and chinese to replace all the white males.

you don't understand the endgame is white male genocide. white women can be sex slaves, but the men need to die. anything to hurt them is what they want

>more libtards will fall for this art major meme and genocide themselves

Nah, he wants to replace homegrown talent that might eventually unionize with H1B slaves.

>Tfw can learn most liberal art shit online for free easily

I never got why people shell out so much money for those degrees lmao.

>over 2000
so somewhere around 2000 let's say 2500. there's 5 age groups so that'd leave 500 per generation, it doesn't say the races of each age group, the region they're from, the lifestyle they grew up with, or anything that can be construed as a environmental gained affliction rather than a generational one. This needs to be redone

Someone is salty that they didn't study what they are actually interested in and instead studied what TPTB said would get you a job. No critical thinking skills, no argumentation skills, no creative skills, no soft skills.

>we need more ____ and that's why we have to bring them in from ___, ___, and ___!
>also, we don't want you to get any relevant degree and we WILL continue to bring in the 3rd worlders to replace you because no one seems to what to get relevant degrees!

This. It's another small part of the calculated drive to eliminate the white demographic, in this case by reducing their training in disciplines that matter.

Also

My first thought is, like others have said, is "do the opposite".

But really, if you have natural interest/talent in STEM, go that route.

With robotics coming in a big way, and a lot of meaningless managerial/paper-pushing/office/retail jobs on the way out...

What's really left but the so-called liberal arts (aside from the blue-collar trades)?

Ok first of all, yes If you are a driven, intelligent and creative individual you can and will succeed... IN ANY FIELD YOU'RE PASSIONATE IN.

Liberal arts is simply one of many.

Mark Cuban is actually an idiot

aka 'I want all the money so dont bother trying to get rich like me'

Managing the liberal arts factories?

that's just a disingenuous shitlord. see if he owns stock in sally mae

he's talking about robots and automation

the finance industry is already largely automated, the only jobs remaining in finance deal with coding/IT, customer relation or accountability

customer relation is being automated at a fast pace: most of retail banking is moving to the internet; investment banking is also already making this move as it allows for lower fees and greater offer of products; loan clearance is pretty much already algorithmized, so it's just a matter of automating the due diligence (which law firms are working hard on); consulting will probably remain human for a while, both for large fortunes and companies, but will also go online, probably to pajeets

accountability and the rest of administrative tasks is just a matter of improving internal processes and the central bank's systems to the point human supervision is no longer needed, this applies to every large company on Earth btw

the rest of the jobs in finance are infrastructure related, so lots of coding and IT: code monkeys will eventually be replaced by machine learning coding bots; IT jobs it's just a matter of time until some Amazon of finance comes onto the scene with data centers ran entirely by autonomous troubleshooting robots and forces the whole industry to ditch IT guys

so that's it, the massive finance industry, much like the transportation industry and many others, has it's job providing days counted

artists don't make much money but at least they are not going completely and utterly obsolete any time soon

it'll be either that or scraping by as a small business owner or going off the grid, that is until universal basic income

Yes goy, stop making the world, let non whites do it, lose your value as a race, start to worship non whites for doing what you used to do.

He also said e-sports are the true athletes after he bought a team.

>semblance of cultral knowledge
>libtard art degree

Pickone

Spbp

Even if it is from a leaf

>owning stock in a college

Portugal pls go

Not everything is factories leaf. The skills that a liberal arts degree can give you can be used in most fields. The business world, media, academia, government, you can even make it on your own as an entrepreneur. Your degree doesn't limit you unless you allow it to.

white guilt

>What are lawyers
>What are military officers

This will poison the lives of not less than 1 young kids growing up right now. Really, really sad and bad advice, to tell a kid to study being poor.

He wants the common people to stay stupid.

>false equating gender studies with guys studying the Greeks or the rise of the Ottomans

Societies and economies are made up of people, so educating yourself on people is perfectly legitimate, far more so than thinking the world should suck your dick, because you understand Maxwell's Equations

Is this fucking guy serious? The IT industry is booming and needs more people especially in my area.

Little kids are conservative

When I was a kid I would never have dreamed of paying the cost of a nintendo to go out to eat, drink and smoke weed for a weekend

Wouldnt that be a specialized history degree?

little kids worship winners and are inspired by them too. Kids are pure and therefore right.

He had the same mannerisms/retardation that that pulp fiction director guy has. I can't think of his name for some reason but i can picture his retarded face

Oy vey, we need IT guys, quick import more indians/asians.

History is usually counted among the liberal arts

It's all part of the game my dude. The huge push to make people fucking useless and retarded thats been going on for decades. People are become more and more like sheep, easier to control.

Tarantino
They don't call it "the right" cuz it's wrong.

Right, but you need all three of those motivating factors to achieve success. many people don't want to put in the effort for a variety of legitimate reasons as well as illegitimate ones.

Just so happens the ones in Gender Studies and closely related fields in Liberal Arts are often completely terrible humans.

There is an argument to be made that as all physical labor is overtaken by machines a greater premium will be paid for imagination.

We still need to be entertained. Robots can build out cars, our houses, harvest our food.

But we still need to be entertained.

So sure. Screenwriters, authors, game designers, programmers, inventors, might be in higher demand in the future.

But you will always need engineers, you will always need programmers. Robots aren't sentient yet. They require maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.

The global ratios of specific jobs will fluctuate. But if a liberal arts degree is fucking useless right now, it's not going to suddenly become gold in the future.

Mark Cuban is a fucking stooge.

All they try to do at my school is recruit students to STEM fields...

we aren't automating that fast. Maybe in a 100 years but for now we will be good at least CSfags like me

he could be right, the book "The Fourth Turning" explains this

Yeah just saying a lot of those "woke" Gen Z are going to become more liberal especially when they start having sex, drinking and smoking weed

Mark Cuban is the nigger of the billionaire community.

YES GOOD GOYS

GET THAT ART DEGREE WE'RE IN GREAT NEED OF SUCH SERVICES

FORGET ABOUT ENGINEERING

You know, this is how Rome fell. The empire grew so massive and fat from its own wealth that its people began to turn entirely to hedonism. Education became an afterthought and the elite began only to learn esoteric arts in the hopes of becoming famous.

Granted, there were other issues, but the actual infrastructure of the Empire was decimated by the inability of the populace to see how stupid it was to train every young mind to be a philosopher or artist.

Is that Cuban's argument though? If it is, 10 years is not going to cut it. Maybe 1000 years.

B-but what if I'm studying ancient history and literature? Not everyone is oriented towards sciences.

>Business and History double major
It's the beeeest of both world

if so he's out of touch with reality

Looks like he's telegraphing that they're going to double down on hiring shitskins for engineering and programming even more than they do now.

It's a trick to justify more H1B pajeets that get paid less than half of what US workers would

That's fine but you're going to be poor, unless you are some extreme statistical outlier.

dem nosetrils

nothing about what mark cuban said was race related try harder u insecure cucks

Business degree from a public liberal arts school for the win finally, Idk.

Can someone post the Bess Sweetie photo for all the Engineers so they can stop having their little fee fees hurt?

ST is still a joke. IT should just be a trade skill, science is oversaturated to fuck, programming will never be Americas "thing" because its a world competition and no American kid is ever going to live in his basement subsisting only on Ramen and water practicing hard so that he can hack Microsoft for Huawei to steal IP and make enough to afford Air Jordans.

Imagination is everything, its the only thing that separates us from the machines. The point is not to become more machine-like by learning Engineering but to become more human by learning liberal arts.

Chinese people live in cultures that discourage creativity. Therefore, we can excel in liberal arts leaving them in the dust.

Are you good at it? If so go be a professor