CANADA YES! M-103 Protesters to be tried as "hate criminals"

Police investigate anti-Muslim rally outside Toronto mosque as possible hate crime

Too soon to tell if protest crosses 'fine line' between freedom of expression and criminal act, police say

>with cuckdeau at helm, 100% they will be charged and slapped with 5 year terms

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/police-investigate-anti-muslim-rally-hate-crime-1.3990044
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/police-anti-muslim-rally-1.3990606
way-to-allah.com/en/documents/WomeninIslam.pdf
tsecnetwork.ca/2017/01/27/member-of-parliament-iqra-khalid-is-an-islamist-hypocrite/
assnat.qc.ca/en/travaux-parlementaires/projets-loi/projet-loi-59-41-1.html
www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=5&file=2016C12A.PDF
montrealgazette.com/news/quebec/quebec-liberals-agree-to-amend-bill-on-hate-speech
montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/analysis-hate-crimes-too-often-ignored-in-quebec-some-say
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link btw
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/police-investigate-anti-muslim-rally-hate-crime-1.3990044

Toronto police say they have received multiple complaints about the demonstration, some from those who were present at the mosque and others from those who weren't, Const. Allyson Douglas-Cook told CBC Toronto.

Douglas-Cook said it's too early to determine whether the incident will be considered a hate crime but that investigators are looking into the possibility.

There's a "fine line," Douglas-Cook said, between the free expression of thoughts and views, and breaching the law or violating a particular group.

Asked what that line is, Douglas-Cook responded: "That's a conversation we've been having all day."

The investigation isn't centred on any one group in particular, police say. As with any complaint, she said, investigators will speak to witnesses, take a formal statement and, if necessary, collect evidence.

Asked if there is any criminal element to blocking the entrance of the mosque, Douglas-Cook said it was too soon to tell.

Sheikh believes fear is what is driving that opposition.

"There's a population who feel that they are becoming a minority even though, by far, white people in Canada are still the majority... I guess their fear is that the way they've treated those minorities for so many years when they came, they think that's how they'll be treated."

"Minorities are welcomed in Canada," he said. "If you become a minority, you will also be welcome."

>Mehdi Sheikh believes fear of no longer being a majority population is behind the opposition against M-103. (CBC)

Mehdi Sheikh believes fear of no longer being a majority population is behind the opposition against M-103. (CBC)

>Mehdi Sheikh believes fear of no longer being a majority population is behind the opposition against M-103. (CBC)

Mehdi Sheikh believes fear of no longer being a majority population is behind the opposition against M-103. (CBC)

Shanifa Nasser
Online Reporter, CBC Toronto

Shanifa Nasser is a digital journalist at CBC News interested in national security and stories with a heartbeat. She is passionate about telling untold stories through voices rarely heard. In a former life, Shanifa was a graduate student in Islamic Studies and after that, was a Journalism Fellow at the Munk School of Global Affairs.

>Shanifa was a graduate student in Islamic Studies
Just your state of the mill taxpayer salary'd journalist.

LOL

Careful, the Kaffir Kops will arrest you if you dare to say anything against word of Mohammed

>Mehdi Sheikh believes fear of no longer being a majority population
That's a good point actually. When patriotism is dead, what difference does it make whether a country keeps up the national culture or gets replaced by foreigners

>Update: Toronto police now say they are not formally investigating an anti-Muslim rally held outside a downtown mosque on Friday
>formally
Does this mean they are informally investigating it or is it just more butchered english from some curry bitch

DID SOME KAFFIR OPEN HIS MOUTH????????
BEEP BEEP KAFFIR KOPS TO THE RESCUE!!!

>t. American cars paid for by Canadian taxpayer dollars used by Muslims to arrest white Canadians

You leaves need to start tearing these SJW politicians apart limb from limb in the streets. You people don't even have freedom of speech there.

fucking muzzies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Hate criminals"

Kek

1 step closer to thought crimes

Good
Her party has best hydro prices. Guess who owns our hydro in right wing Ontario. Saudi Arabia

100% they will make arrests

That M-103 Muslim MP said she got 50,000 hate mails and read out death threats and said "Islamophobia" is real.

JUST Trudeau stroked out from a Virtue Signalling OD

It's JUST that Cuckdeau make Islamophobia a hate crime with 65 years in prison mandatory

I've actually heard this but haven't seen any sources. Sauce? I thought it was Hydro One and it was still a Crown corp?

I know some Spanish conglomerate owns the 407 ETR

I want out of this shit country. FUCK. WE DON'T NEED THESE FUCKING IMMIGRANTS DAMNIT. STOP BRAINWASHING RETARD LIBERALS INTO BELIEVING WE WANT THEM.

Goddamn this country went to shit.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/police-anti-muslim-rally-1.3990606

Police now say no formal investigation into anti-Muslim rally outside Toronto mosque

>Multiple complaints received about rally, police say, but no 'formal' complaint yet
>formal complaint

>Police said they received multiple complaints from those present at the mosque Friday, as well as others who read about the incident in media reports.

>But a day later, they said no formal investigation has been launched as no formal complaint has been received.

>No complaint has since been received from the mosque itself, Douglas-Cook said.

So basically people called and complained, but nobody has come in to a station to submit a written report yet. The police blasted this out to the media so someone WOULD come in and file a report, this is how TPS operates. They are cuck bitches to the max

Cuckdeau loves Muslim Cock

Refugees welcome

>But no Yazidi Christians, because Christians don't have the Return on Investment that Muslim refugees have in the Virtue Signalling department

t. Yazidis openly traded as sex slaves, maimed, tortured, killed, all for years now, yet none brought as refugees to Canada

>ywn brutally rape her butthole and then put two 5.56 in her forehead
Why even live?

Stuff like this will never actually stick though. When faced with the bill of rights and charter of rights and freedoms hate crimes usually always fail unless there was actual physical attacks and whatnot.

Wrong. It's only a hate crime if it's non-white.

>Maiming a white person while yelling "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!" deemed not a hate crime by Canadian judge

>when you don't have freedom of speech so you get jailed instead
>but TRUMP is the nazi, never forget it either. Now shut the fuck up and get in your cell. :^)

Someone has already probably said it, but what the fuck.
The rest of the world seems like an evil place in comparison to the U.S.
No freedom of speech, no weapons, no future.

Its complete bullshit, tho

Quebeker here, we are a minority yet you won't ever see peoples come to our defense, because we are in the millions, it wouldn't be as phenomenal as helping some extremely small minority that barely exist. Also the way they constantly use the excuses that ''fear'' is the only explanation for our refusal of Islam enrage me to no end, holy fuck why can't they put through their thick skull that not everyone want to be submitted to this absurd parody of a divine being that is called Allah and it isn't out of fear, its because we see them as the hypocritical, lying, dishonest, unfaithful piece of shit they truly are. Also doesn't help at all that they categorically refuse to speak in detail of Islam under any circumstance, like I saw plenty of report that claimed we were ''islamophobic'' but not a single one of them even pointed out what Islam is even about!

Well, its kind of the point since if they did inform peoples then we'd realize that our government have been directly funding the piece of shit that promote our very death, while promoting the prejudicial judgment of the ones that are actually secular and open-minded.

Behold, the mighty Islamic Republic of Canada.

"For instance, Irqa Khalid was President of the Muslim Student Association when she was a student at York University (early 2000s). The Muslim Student Association was founded by adherents of the Muslim Brotherhood in 1963. The Muslim Student Association has a series of alumni who have become suicide bombers, ISIS fighters and ISIS propagandists."

topkek

"The Muslim Student Association at York University handed out a book at Islam Awareness Week with the title “Women in Islam & Refutation of some Common Misconceptions.” The chapter on WIFE DISCIPLINING (page 99 of the online version) makes the following observation: Submissive or subdued women. These women may even enjoy being beaten at times as a sign of love and concern."

"The second type: Submissive or subdued women. These women may even enjoy being beaten at times as a sign of love and concern"

way-to-allah.com/en/documents/WomeninIslam.pdf

>t.

Maybe I should go to law school. Seems like it could be a booming business in the next few years, and further if Trudeau is re-elected

That the kind of men feminist defend

Go figure

>Ms Khalid is the daughter of Dr. Hafiz Khalid, a long-time associate of the ISNA and formerly a vocal supporter of Jamaat-e-Islami.

You just can't make this shit up

tsecnetwork.ca/2017/01/27/member-of-parliament-iqra-khalid-is-an-islamist-hypocrite/

Canada isn't even a real country though. It's not like America or Australia with a distinct culture or identity. Canada is just like another state.

I don't even see what is even valuable in preserving about Canada outside of Quebec. I just don't see Canada as being a real entity.

I'm sure it sucks for you Canadians living there but really if you open your eyes I don't think it's a big deal. Losing Canada won't have much effect on Western Civilization - it's not like losing France, UK or Germany - those nations must be preserved at all cost. They are the homes of our ancestors and as long as those remain in tact in the future we can always recolonize.

I don't see the big deal with Canada dying though.

We're attached to these fucking people. Its a huge problem.
Western civilization is trying to destroy itself bringing these demonic hell spawn islamic dirt bags.

This is a disaster waiting to fucking happen.
Also didn't read most your post as you seem like a huge fucking faggot and partially retarded.

Canada is already done.

Year/Population/Whites/Non-Whites
2011/32M/25M/6.5M (79% white)
2017/36M/25M/11M (69% white)
2027/49M/24M/25M (49% white)

Current intake: 750K non-whites,

Vibrant diversity is so great that governments have to make laws forcing you to like it.

Just like America is done. Any white person on Sup Forums with interests in actually preserving their people should really focus their efforts on Europe.

You can blame America for that

We're the ones who convinced everyone else that our melting pot diversity meme was a great thing

>> Pic related
mfw 20 days from now, i'll be living in Japan on a spouse visa.... Fuck this country... white flight baby~

I should feel anger that this is happening to a country I have always considered bro tier but I am so desensitized to my own rage that I feel nothing

It's kind of sad. Canada did used to have a culture, up until about 2000 when the multikulti shit went into psychotic fervour.

Canada used to be a wealthy, white middle-class manufacturing country. We used to manufacture all kinds of shit. People used to live in modest houses, but 3+ kids, a cottage, 1-2 dogs, 2-3 cars etc.

I remember growing up all the neighbours would get together at a local spot, adults would get shitfaced, kids would play, a BBQ would be going, etc. A real sense of community, nobody locked their doors, everybody knew each other on a first name basis, all the kids would run around from the various houses during the days etc. Nobody was worried about any neighbours, kids' birthday parties were a big deal and everyone would attend, etc.

So yeah, Canada was a nice country

Now it's fucking small ass houses, nobody fucking speaks English or their 7th century stone age beliefs consider whites kaffirs, everybody locks their doors or has bars, etc.

Fucking shame, such a fucking shame

I do remember when I was growing up that Canada was considered an expensive prosperous country

Now I view it as a shit hole

When was that? I'm talking about the old, now gone, Canada, pre 9-11 era

The 90s

These things are not about fairness and equity. The muslims know this. They are about who can set the standard and the tone for the cultural domination of a civic space. They are happy to ride the multicultural narrative until they are in a position to cast it aside and throw their political weight around.

Look at his shit eating grin. Does that look the face of a man who feels threatened ? He is the aggressor and he doesn't want White Canadians to see what is happening or saying what they see while we are still the majority.

To be honest, Canadians and other non-USA countries really can't handle concepts like freedom of speech and other liberties Americans enjoy. It's basically due to genetics and upbringing. See, in Canada as well as the rest of the world, it is taught to people at a very young age that they are not human beings who can handle something like personal responsibility.

Look at every war other countries have fought against one another. Canadians and the British were such crybabies in the field, they got nicknamed "homos" by the enemy as well as their allies. US military would tell them to sit back and get the crying out of their systems while the Americans cleaned up the mess.

It is very sad indeed.

And they call us rape apologists

By expensive, you mean to visit? Because jobs paid very well here back then, 1 blue-collar worker could support a family of 3-4, a mortgage, 2-3 cars, mortgage on cottage, while working 40 hours/week. If they did overtime, they were fucking a millionaire basically

If the wife worked they were wealthy as fuck, vacations non-stop, more money than they knew what to do with

Its like Soviet Russia without the killing

No Free Speech in Canada, dumbasses.

Of course they're not. It's all a facade.

Canada sounds completely fucked. Even more so than the US if that's even possible.

You white Canadians should really go back to Europe - UK and France. Make sons for the upcoming race war. It might not be in your lifetime but it will definitely come before the end of the century. I'm not just LARPing either, I myself am literally going to do this. I dont think it will happen anytime soon, certainly not before I hit age 40. But maybe within my children or my grandchildrens lives. I want to make as many white soldiers as I can, it's the only way to save our people and Europe.

little boy just doing his job as he is told.

Yes from an Americans perspective, vacation to Canada and BC was considered only something for rich people. This of course was back then. Nowadays I think the opinion of Canada is pretty shitty among most everyone.

Stay in Canada then? I don't know what you think can possibly be the outcome of a country with little to no history trying to maintain its moral high ground on conquered territory.

There will be a race war of sorts before the end of the century, it's just the way demographics are headed. Or you will be completely fucked out existence like Brazil. There isn't much purpose in staying in Canada or America. You should consolidate your efforts in Europe.

And if you don't care then why are you even here

>pretty sure I'm eligible for UK citizenship (father)
>would never live there because it's even farther down the gun-free police state road than we are

I feel like an outsider here honestly, it's not the country I thought it was when I was a kid

Go to France then and live in the country. You don't have to live in London. Go move to a smaller town.

Czech is pretty decent too. Last I heard they were going to make gun ownership a constitutional right.

The thing is the Liberals are distributing the 750,000 a year to primarily white areas. The GTA is down to 25-30% white, so it's locked down for Liberals forever now, so they have the luxury of settling refugees in swing/conservative/white areas now to try to change the demographics there.

They are absolutely flooding Alberta (surprise, surprise-- Mayor is a gay Muslim), Manitoba (Somalis), and south Western Ontario (London, Chatham, Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Hamilton, Sudbury, even Thunder Bay etc).

Our immigration minister is a Somali Citizen (African Muslim) now. How the fuck does that happen!?

Dude don't lump Sikhs in with muslims. Sikhs are actually cool

How many of those messages do you guys think came from other muslims?

Also, whenever I get into a conversation about Islam, I just bring up that Muhammad was white and conversation always ends after that. No one wants to touch the fact that Muhammad was white. I don't think I can get in trouble for saying something like that.

also Halifax is being absolutely flooded with Muslims

Literally any white area, they are targeting with Muslims

Thank god this shit will never actually be enforced in Quebec.

Actually the Supreme Court of Canada ruled that stating fact can also be a hate crime.

I shit you not.

Holy shit I know

That's why I said Canada is fucked, just move to Europe and do your part, however big or small.

North America is fucked and guess what? Trump is only in office for 8 years. In 2020 or 2024 were going to have an open borders anti-white DNC shill and they will resume the North American Union project with Mexico that they had started.

Like I said GO TO EUROPE if you are white

Quebec’s Bill 59 is titled “An Act to enact the Act to prevent and combat hate speech and speech inciting violence and to amend various legislative provisions to better protect individuals“. Many of the bill’s provisions should cause concern and attention for Quebec residents and secularists from coast-to-coast-to-coast. Human Rights actions in one province often set precedents for other jurisdictions. Following are just a few details from Bill 59 which may require further study and examination from the perspective of committed secularists or persons concerned with freedom of expression in Quebec and indeed, across Canada.

At 17 pages in length Bill 59, if passed, will amend no fewer than 8 existing legislative tools from the Civil Code of Quebec through to the Education Act and the Youth Protection Act. Introduced by Madame Stephanie Valle, Minister of Justice of Quebec, the primary purpose of the bill is stated to “prevent and combat hate speech and speech inciting violence.” The second purpose of the bill is stated as intending to “introduce measure to better protect individuals” by amending procedures for notices of solemnization. The bill also introduces “a new type of injunction, called a protection order, in civil procedure matters.”

Whether the second purpose of Bill 59 is relevant to a hate-speech act is very questionable and examination of the proposals of that section are initially set aside pending further examination.

Section 3: allows reporting of hate speech that hasn’t occurred but is anticipated. This is a problematic scenario, bringing not just actual free expression into question but potential future expressions into question – in effect becoming a limiter on people’s intentions to speak in the future (emphasis added by CFIC here):

allows reporting of hate speech that hasn’t occurred but is anticipated.
>allows reporting of hate speech that hasn’t occurred but is anticipated.

Ya I'm an a dual EU/CA citizen. Problem is my professional hotspot is London (lol). Next NYC, then Houston, Geneva.

This shit is never gonna pass.

On the same day as the Mosque shooting the prime minister said that they wouldn't do shit to change Free Speech laws because it'd cause a massive shitstorm in Quebec.

Quebec is probably the only place left in the West where women openly make rape jokes on national television and nobody cares. When jew jokes are accepted and other racist humor.

Free Speech is a borderline religion here, and the Quebec youth is getting interested in trying to reenact the charter of value that was tried by the Parti Quebecois which banned religious symbols in the public space.

Canadian Civil War when?

Pretty sure that was overturned a few years back. Pretty sure hate crime is still undefined with the exception of actual violence against a visible minority.

You're talking about that one case in saskatoon? (maybe regina?)

Bill 59 allows for prosecution of:

>"Hate" speech that hasn't occured yet (literally minority level)
>A registry of hate speech offenders (searchable by the public, ie you can't get a job)
>Fines of $1-$10K that double for each offense
>Arbitrary orders that restrict civil liberties like UK ABSO's (ie. no internet, no hanging out in a neighbourhood, etc)
>Criminal penalties
>Hate speech is as broad as "offending a youth's feelings"

"Last week, Maltais had asked Bill 59 be pulled out of fear it would gag the opinions of certain groups, critics or commentators.

In Quebec on Wednesday, Maltais said several editorialists had supported the PQ’s stance on the bill.

“We are doing it because we believe that freedom of speech is fundamental in a healthy democracy and because this bill was received mostly unfavourably by the majority of groups, analysts, jurists and political commentators,” she said.

At a briefing, Vallée confirmed the government had noticed the lukewarm welcome.

“This is far from the end,” she said. “I think we all read the news and know that despite our good will and efforts there is no appetite to control hate speech in Quebec.”

Vallée noted that several jurisdictions around the world had passed laws to put restraints on hate speech.

According to the minister, the opposition party’s obstruction during Bill 59’s in-depth study contributed to her decision to pull the clause. "

Now shut up, this thing isn't a thing. Even muslims here complained about it.

assnat.qc.ca/en/travaux-parlementaires/projets-loi/projet-loi-59-41-1.html

"
Date of assent: June 8, 2016

Chapter in the annual volume of the Statutes of Québec: 2016, chapitre 12
Coming into force

le 8 juin 2016, sauf exceptions"

t. it's been law since June 8, 2016

Nah, that was the guy handing out "faggots are sinners" pamphlets in the West. He was still convicted.

The SCOC ruled that fact is no defense what so ever to "hate speech".

>113456883

"Bouazzi laments the fact that Bill 59 — which would have made hate speech and the incitement of hatred illegal in Quebec — was shelved last year when people complained it would restrict freedom of expression — and the freedom to criticize religion."

Nope, it's not.

It's been trashed because nobody wanted this shit bill.

Yup.

Freedom of speech was always limited outside of usa, just more so now.

His facebook should still be open for commenting.

So you could simply say, nice day, to me and I can lose my shit, file charges against you and cry hate speech because how dare someone tell me i am having a nice day. literally hate speech.

seriously though, whats hate speech?
>anything you hear that you do not like

Look at the date.

It became law June 8, 2016.

www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=5&file=2016C12A.PDF

Bill 59
(2016, chapter 12)
An Act to amend various legislative
provisions to better protect persons
Introduced 10 June 2015
Passed in principle 19 November 2015
Passed 8 June 2016
Assented to 8 June 2016

t. it's literally law

>mfw we are now the only country with free speech

The quote is from last month m8. After the Mosque attack. The Bill is dead.

>the Kaffir Kops
Sounds like a buddy cop sitcom
I'd watch it

Interesting fact.. I did a legal name change and wanted to change my name on the bill. They required me to go to them with a photo and other personal id to do this although most utilities did it over the phone.

>outside of Quebec
>Quebec

Nah Quedec is just as rotten as the rest of canada, Quebec is just a shitty bootleg france leeching off of the rest of canada.

Those cars are fucking garbage and every Police Force in the country wants to switch back to crown vics, it's that bad

Are you fucking stupid?

You're quoting this:

montrealgazette.com/news/quebec/quebec-liberals-agree-to-amend-bill-on-hate-speech

Published on: May 25, 2016 | Last Updated: May 25, 2016 7:16 PM EST

>June 8th it became fucking law in Quebec

Soon.

NEVER give up your guns

>as if I have to tell you

No.

I quoted this on the second post

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/analysis-hate-crimes-too-often-ignored-in-quebec-some-say

Published on: February 1, 2017 | Last Updated: February 1, 2017 9:39 PM EST

Yes, it's a common way for Muslims to make money

They accuse a white person of saying racist shit, they sue them in the provincial Human Rights tribunal

>White person has no defense, their word is discarded
>Muslim is presumed to be infallible
>SJW "Human Rights" Tribunal administrative judge gets to virtue signal by fining white person $20-50K

Unless they force fines on company that engages peoples accused of hate speech, which is impossible since it would go against the narrative that criminal are forever victim (honestly can the fucking pick a side, one moment criminal are permanent victim the next we should make registry to forever keep them in line, what the fuck?), it would have the opposite effect.

That kind of bill is the Muslims being useful idiots, you're INSURED there is going to be some utterly disgusting regulations in that bill that have absolutely nothing to do with the cause upfront, the Canadian government are professional when it comes to this. Just like that cyber intimidation bill they tried to pass, it would have given cops (hell they themselves spoke against it, openly too) ton more rights, to the extant that they could make arrest and requisition without warrant on the basis of the SUSPICION of a crime, among others thing.

Canada is literally 1984, applied into practice.

To Saudis? What Saudi company?

Do you know what Royal Assent means in Canada?

So if "say no to Islam" is a hate crime, then it figures it's OK to hold up signs that quote hadiths about killing Jews and raping captives or otherwise promote Islamic savagery like death penalty for apostasy, blasphemy (which includes "insulting" Muhammad), and all sexual relations out of wedlock.

>their fear is that the way they've treated those minorities for so many years when they came, they think that's how they'll be treated
You see, this the narrative that is used to justify anything and everything anti-white. This beardo is saying it unironically while Muhammadans immigrate to Canada out of their own free will. It must be really bad how whites treat minorities when people are desperate to leave their own countries to immigrate into white-majority countries.

no one has mentioned that you're ID says sex

[spoiler]hehe[/spoiler]

Also has >oz

aussie t.

I really hope someone nukes us soon.

so canada is sweden-lite now?

there is gonna be some major happening, and im going to be really confy that day.

Right, except you're missing one key point:

Previous government was which party, run by whom?

Current government is which party, run by whom?

When you have a majority in Canada you can do whatever the fuck you want. The judiciary has been for the past few decades hyper-extreme SJW, so the previous government could rarely get anything past them (think 9th district WA court to the power 10).

Also Cuckdeau just granted the US powers to put US border guards inside Canadian territory, armed and the authority to kill, with no recourse except to US courts.

Terrific, haters please move to the us to be with your own kind, we don't want you here you anti Canadian go away or go to jail :-)