Black History Month

Dindu Nuffin

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0091415/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_empires
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
wgntv.com/2016/12/08/chuck-e-cheese-leaving-oak-lawn-after-multiple-violent-incidents/
cic.gc.ca/english/multiculturalism/asian/promo.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2983222/Ex-convict-charged-murder-kindly-professor-75-given-nearly-40-000-bludgeoned-death-set-fire.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They should shorten it to black history week, there's not enough black history for a month.

NIGGA HOL UP WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGA!

Black history month is the most demeaning shit I've ever heard of.

Nigger's have no history. The peanut butter is a meme, they stole that too. They are actually the most pathetic race to ever be compared to humans

Take it away and watch the chimps throw shit

WE WUZ LOOFAHS EN SHIET

Hi Morgan Freeman.

Didn't niggers invent hub cap theft? I never even heard of a mexican doing it

Crack a book: Black History Month *started* historically as BH Week.

I think they invented Detroit too. It makes me SO mad that YT stoled civilization from them and how they can't get it back

Why not nigger history century? The current nigger fatigue in white people won't end well for jews or their pet niggers in the end. That white male passive-aggressivness, combined with the white ability to organize.....they are so fucked. it's almost like kikes and niggers are asking to be destroyed, begging to be, in fact

Wrong

The filename, combined with the webm, got me.

fucking title made me lose it.

LOL this crap again, dis gun be good

I wuz a nog, not totally retarded into like based Diaz, I would be embarrassed of this kikefest.

Going to kick it up extra this year I think, in desperation to create more internal strife and false victim hood

Laugardagur - Lördag - Saturday, it means bathing day.

I wonder where the woard soap comes from, and who actually invented it quite early on.

I'll give you a hint, pic related.
>I will not fash my hair in the same stream as her she is filthy!
>Disgusting, he doesn't use a tooth pick after he eats

Sápa - Soap

sauce?

Link 1986

imdb.com/title/tt0091415/

talar þú íslensku eða notastu við google translate?

this one just makes me sad

jej

Did he died?

Alright.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_empires

nigger

POST JIMS NEW MEME

And then after they taught them how to bathe, they'd rape them.

#BlackHistoryYouDidntLearnInSchool

Mansa Musa, one of the richest men who ever lived.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

Pretty short articles user kek

Why don't you expand them? Or read the articles listed?

Also, the guy on the right of pic related is Septimius Severus, the first black Roman emperor.

fucking kek

There is enough for a Black History Year if you know where to look.

In Canada, we have Black History Month in February, and Asian Culture Month in May.

In February, we read about slavery, and Black Scientists (MYTHS), that's it.

In May, we have a LOT of Asian festivals and markets, from Tea Ceremonies held by China or Japan, to T&T Market's Waterfront festivals, to many different markets and festivals up in north east Toronto held in Asian malls, all attended by tons of asians and whites people.

Do Black History have festivals? Markets? Are there black malls that are profitable? (As opposed to white malls that have gotten blacked?)

I'm thankful that Black History Month is February, it's cold in Canada, keeps them indoors pretending to read and not causing trouble.

I had downloaded this clip off reddit from a thread titling it as Two friends helping each other remove snakes from hair.

Blacks are technically indigenous to the americas.

You might think the human holding the banana was teasing the chimp, but it's important not to bring your hand within the furthest reach of the chimp or you will get mauled.

and you let have guns

See, a normal woman's reaction to being publicly naked would be to cover herself, but a ghetto landwhale will just continue fighting.

Copying my story from another black history thread, because I hate dindus
>be me
>small child, about 5 or 6, brother is about 8
>my dad took us to Chuck E Cheese's
>we were the only white people in there
>vaguely remember little nigglettes running around and being obnoxious
>nigs niggin'
Within not even 15 minutes of being there, my dad says something along the lines of "Oh no, this isn't the GOOD Chuck E Cheese, I meant to take you guys to the GOOD one
>we leave and go to "the good one" the next day
Fast forward to a few months ago
>a news story comes out about the Chuck E Cheese we went to (the one full of niggers) was closing down
>yeah you guessed it, nigger bullshit
My dad then explained to us that he didn't wanna tell his young children that he didn't wanna be surrounded by niggers, seeing as he knows how they're not human
>Link related, the Chuck E Cheese we went to

Now I understand why we had to leave so soon. Thank you, dad, you probably saved our little white asses from a terrible experience with Negroes. I ain't even mad

wgntv.com/2016/12/08/chuck-e-cheese-leaving-oak-lawn-after-multiple-violent-incidents/

Copying my story from another black history thread, because I hate dindus
>be me
>small child, about 5 or 6, brother is about 8
>my dad took us to Chuck E Cheese's
>we were the only white people in there
>vaguely remember little nigglettes running around and being obnoxious
>nigs niggin'
Within not even 15 minutes of being there, my dad says something along the lines of "Oh no, this isn't the GOOD Chuck E Cheese, I meant to take you guys to the GOOD one
>we leave and go to "the good one" the next day
Fast forward to a few months ago
>a news story comes out about the Chuck E Cheese we went to (the one full of niggers) was closing down
>yeah you guessed it, nigger bullshit
My dad then explained to us that he didn't wanna tell his young children that he didn't wanna be surrounded by niggers, seeing as he knows how they're not human
>Link related, the Chuck E Cheese we went to

Now I understand why we had to leave so soon. Thank you, dad, you probably saved our little white asses from a terrible experience with Negroes. I ain't even mad

yes, totally a negro.

Mexicans take the whole wheel.
They got work ethic.

Nothing and nobody is safe from the black agenda: Asian History Month just got BLACKED!

cic.gc.ca/english/multiculturalism/asian/promo.asp

The hilarious thing is, for the framework, they still used a theme from East Asia, where most of the culture is, but they made a point of using dark South Asian faces, some are actually Muslim Arabs.

>The location has been the scene of hundreds of fights and arguments.

Ruin everything everywhere.

>The local village board had planned a special meeting Wednesday night to discuss revoking its license.

Smart.

Eh, Captcha asked me to pick dining room and forced me to include a breakfast table in a kitchen....

Can't tell if that's an old Asian guy or a black manlet.

The black is a fat thug retard who is grabbing his gentials in public.
The white woman is a machoistic bimbo
The white man is a nerd
The asian woman is literally a butter face.

All four pictured are rejects our gene pool doesn't need, nothing of value was lost.

Those pictures are from a segment within Empires of Dust, on China's colonization of Africa.

Specifically, this segment:
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

This is why you should always cross the street!

OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Harry Potter IRL

>911 at 0:06

1. Stop, Drop, and Roll
2. Turn on the water - you are in the tub already, why wasn't the water running? Should have filled the tub.

I think this was the extreme version of the alcohol rub in hand, where the ignite alcohol rub is suppose to be fling off the hand before it reaches skin, which is retarded as it is - someone has gotten burnt with alcohol rub in hand. On body, it's gonna smell like hot dogs for days.

They don't even like themselves.

he should known that was fucking coming.

remember, around blacks never relax

Nigger :^3

Even a week is too long. A couple of minutes is more than enough time to encapsulate the """achievements""" of these """people""".

>I saw a person riding this from the back.
>said "hey look, R2 Dindu" to friends in the car.
>Pass the person
>Was an actual dindu

lol. Pol is never wrong.

Rebel scum

I grew my hair out twice then cut it at the same length. I sold the whole bunch of it to 1 black woman who wanted to use Asian hair but not "dat sheeit from india" for $5,000. So yeah, I'm growing my shit out to sell again to these fucking morons.

Fuck that makes me mad. Whitie kicks the niggers ass so the other nogs jump in too

Aren't you worried that one day, they'll run out of money and just scalp you? They are already robbing Korean stores...

I'm keeping my hair shoulder length. Though that mostly have to do with Asian hair being super heavy.

Niggers have one place in history and that is to serve the white race. This history should be reminded us all, as it is the only purpose the nigger will ever have or achieve. Not serving the white master race, giving them "freedom" and gunz an shiet, clearly failed. Just like the arabs, they never evolve, neither in their country of residance nor ancestral regions.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2983222/Ex-convict-charged-murder-kindly-professor-75-given-nearly-40-000-bludgeoned-death-set-fire.html

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

>Niggers have one place in history and that is to serve the white race.

No, it's Back To Africa, and STAY in Africa.