Brain thread

brain thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/07/15/man-who-bought-solid-gold-shirt-murdered-over-money-dispute/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/whomst
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jewish_Question
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

template

ok from what I gather...

>anarcho-communism
>anarcho-mutualism
>anarcho-primitivist/green anarchism
>anarcho-nationalist
>anarcho-individualist
>anarcho-egoist?
>anarcho-capitalist

only three of these are real philosophies really though, the rest are memes

wonderful
>anarcho-nationalist
that's anarcho-transhumanism

Did you say Brian thread? Here's my best Brian. Brian Boitano.

gay - there's like three fuckin shades of blue there,
figure out a new way to convey your meme philosophy

>tfw to smart to be colorblind

How does Anarcho-Communism even work? How is it possible to have a nation controlled and regulated by the government, and yet simultaneously have no government?

>two back-to-back shitposts from canada and australia

unironically agree

this shit gets me every time

ultimate redpill is ryan dawson

if your skeptical about any part of being red pilled, ryan irons it out. he is truth

You know it's true.

every single person living in ancomistan always agrees on how much everyone should work and consume all the time with no conflicts

does this thread violate the NAP?

posting best

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW!

life is unfair..

Sup Forums in a sentence

>not including last frame for benis

factual and accurate

>Windows XP not being the final point of enlightenment

>alpha investments is bogontier.

it all makes sense.

TempleOs is goat you stupid CIA nigger

>sensible chuckle

disappointedpepe.jpg

Patrician

>you now rmember that gold shirt man was murdered and robbed

feels bad man

nypost.com/2016/07/15/man-who-bought-solid-gold-shirt-murdered-over-money-dispute/

whats this meme called?

cuck redditors are trying to spread it as part of nigger culture and are calling it "whomst"

knowyourmeme.com/memes/whomst

Gayest meme name ever

Haha "I may not be the best looking man in the world but how could a woman not be dazzled by this shirt?"

Indian logic in a nutshell.

>Bogdanov
Kek

try again

Who is the women who speaks like this

Proudhorn was a cuck who thought landing money was oppressive, saying that stuff is yours is oppressive, nationalism is oppressive, private property is oppressive. And his ideas are pretty much economically delusional.

Meanwhile, Ayn was based as fuck and took no shit from marxists, no belief in gender equality, pro individual freedom at all costs.

are you really coming at ancap with the jewish question? marx, your god, was literally a jew

Mein Nigger

TOP FUCKING KEK

As is the AnCap's

> marx, your god
You do realize Bakunin and Proudhon hated Marx, right?

just like there are ancap thinkers who know about the jewish problem, like Hans-Hermann Hoppe

saved

He also wrote a famous antisemtic essay called "On the Jewish Question"

> Let us not look for the secret of the Jew in his religion, but let us look for the secret of his religion in the real Jew.

What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. In the final analysis, the emancipation of the Jews is the emancipation of mankind from Judaism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jewish_Question

thread winner

Best one yet right here

does anyone know where the producer of Malcom got this frame from? It's been bugging me since forever.

>reddit thread

no thanks

well now if we're permitting self-hating jews into the discussion, so was Rothbard

Does anyone know of a good brain supplement/drug that's not ILLEGAL in order to boost performance?

>inb4 limitless pill

where is
>invading russia with weaponized Finnish memetics

B R A I N F O R C E

Correct, but after the last one there should be slightly muscular twinks

Semax is top tier. Try one of the racetams, but you'll have to experiment a little.

right click on image
press s

Any of the nootropics especially racetams.
My favorite is Phenylpiracetam

fuck off lol

Semax
>Semax is a drug produced and prescribed mostly in Russia and Ukraine for a broad range of conditions but predominantly for its purported nootropic, neuroprotective, and neurogenic/neurorestorative properties.

Cocodrill? lel

Racetams, not sure I will have to try.. I just need something that will act like a coffee rush without the feeling of crashing and acid reflux/anxiety.

wtf thats not what i typed it changed it but thats basically what i said with out the semax

>Phenylpiracetam
can you tell me the benefits, positive outcome, side effects and how it improved your brain power?

Nazca

It's called reading and practice.

Any other answer is just a fucking meme.

What i like most about it was it was the most stimulating out of all the racetams. It made me alot more clear headed and improved working memory and focus. i didn't really experience any side effects and my highest dosage was 200 mg a day

>text
You lazy fucks.

have u taken the crowderpill yet?

Is that file name on it a reference to the song from Malcolm?

Fixed