Lets Bring up Subjects that get threads saged by paid shills

Lets Bring up Subjects that get threads saged by paid shills
I'll start PIZZAGATE

Other urls found in this thread:

keklel.org/news/pizzagate-john-podesta-arrest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I legitimately have no idea what Pizzagate is, but I keep hearing about it on Sup Forums

9/11 and the CGI planes

gimme a quick rundown

David Brock and John Podesta are pedophiles.

Make Donald Drumpf Again

your thread

JEWS AREN'T BEHIND IT ALL, the elites actually hate black people

I legitimately have no idea what 9/11 is, but I keep hearing about it on Sup Forums

Really makes you think

Praise Thoth

warning pol about shill threads

Sage

Planned Parenthood children sacrifices.

Come on no wammy
No wammy

FREE KEKISTAN

HE'S HERE

Trump is a kike.

>German AND Jewish

good work spamming this old shit while actually being a jew

It's always the same British fag who gets terribly triggered when I point out that he is a kike.

His great grandmother has an Ashkenazic surname and was born in the same region famous for blood libel and court Jews. He's been loyal to Israel since birth. All of his children are marrying kikes, and other relatives like aunts and sisters have as well. His business network is made up of mostly kikes.

But it's all pure coincidence, goyim!

it's cute how you shills think you blend in with actual users. just because you use the memes and syntax doesn't mean you (((get it)))

James Alefantis is a pseudonym, it can be translated in French to mean "I love children" , something like "J'ame Ies enfants"

Milo is a pedo
Brock
Comet
Sweden
Bowling Green
Sandy Hook
Oklahoma City Bombing
JFK
U.S.S. Liberty
Hitler in Argentina
Antarctica
Khazarian Mafia
Royal U.K. Pedos
Jimmy Saville
Fake news
CNN
John Oliver
Daily show
Podesta
Skippy
Audit the fed
Bibi
Russia
Bog pill
Organ and child trafficking

HAPPENING

Niggers!

Fuck you, I know the truth between myself and God. I was here when the election first began, I lost friends on kikebook arguing for Trump, I fell for it for months before the AIPAC speech woke me up.

Synchronised prayer/meditation happening on the 25th to see the Big Pedos fall.

Burn the evidence just like 9/11

Delete this

Jake Tapper's wife lists one of her two favourite restaurants as Comet Ping Pong in a fluff piece about her and her family in a local Washington magazine.

tru

too clean, you're bad at this! get a nice stable job somewhere, psyops isn't for you!

>browsing Sup Forums on an iPhone

keklel.org/news/pizzagate-john-podesta-arrest/

In May, Millions will march and demand that John Podesta be arrested.

>Oy Vey, Adolf Drumpfler will lampshade us all!
>Oy Gevalt, you Goyim have been fooled, Moshe Trumpovitz was one of the chosen all along!
Oh, so Trump is a Jew this week?
K...KEEP ME POSTED

This thread is getting brigaded right now.

Guys don't forget to report any local DIY creative spaces to your local fire marshal! We cannot have antifa burning to death at their own edgy vegancore thrash punk house shows. Make America safe again! Safety Squad FTW

9/11 NO FLOORS

Y'all can start with bombs away collective, an anarchi-communist antifascist bookstore operating out of a residential building in Athens, GA

Seth Rich Ben Swann Ben Dover Ben Fischbein

Oh my

OH MY