Legal weed soon

Who here is excited for this?

wut I thought it wuz already legal I been blazin at parks n shit

Isn't this the only thing your meme leader promised to do when he was elected? And it still hasn't happened?

Don't let Trudeau smoke it all

Justin "Carbon Tax On Hydro Power" Trudeau making that happen is beyond unlikely.

I like the idea, but illegal weed is cheaper and there won't be stores nation wide until 2019 or some shit

oh boy more degeneracy! fuck this country.

I don't want it to be legal, cause it will stay cheap that way. I think it's perfect where it's at, not legal enough to tax, and since its such a common infraction the cops don't even take it seriously anymore.
It is BY FAR better where it stands right now.

He also promised electoral reform and that's now off the table apparently. My bet is that he'll stall on weed until the next election to try and dupe the idiot stoner demographic (again).

I don't give a shit if you retarded pot heads have to pay more for worse weed if it means we can finally stop doing this will they won't they game on legalization that's been going on my entire life

legal weed isn't enough. I want free legal weed...getting stoned in this shithole should be a fundamental right

This is what will happen. Libtards have been hanging it over their heads for decades.

hurry up faggots so we have a reason to federally legalize it

I want weed and prostitution and other degeneracies become legal and regulated... so the nignogs don't make money out of selling them and controlling them... I want the criminal black go down south of the border..
where they belong!

It's basically a libertarians wet dream right now.

The weed in the stores is actually crazy strong good stuff, but it's just more expensive, also you should use punctuation.

Its already too easy to buy and sell online. It will change nothing except that normies will be smoking some low quality LP shwag and the government will take their cut.

What do you guys do when high? I always get so bored

weed has been legal forever in tdot you can go to any dispensary and get legal weed and you don't need a medical reason, just id

it's really strong and potent shit too, albeit a tad more expensive then street

He will only legalize it if he is elected for 2 more terms. Every politician holds their biggest, most attractive promise hostage until they finally get voted out, and their promise is left unfulfilled.

Digits say yes

Sup faggots, guess what
Im about to be given 20,000$ in
mid march

> early 1990s
> bill clinton passes laws for american prisons, allowing prisoner blood to be sold across borders.
> Prison industrial complex donated heavily to the clinton campaign.
> blood gets sold to canada
> grandpa gets blood transfusion for surgery
> bloods tainted with hepatitis C
> grandpa dies
> clintons killed grandpa
> class action lawsuit
> got paid 10,000$ 7 years ago when i turned 18
> millions in surplus funds,
> new payout in mid march

Pretty stoked. Will be buying medicinal weed

oh wow great our general populace will become even more complacent in our destruction. wow amazing.

promised legal weed
delivered open borders and rapefugees
dark days maple bros

this

you have no idea how many retards I know who couldn't shut the fuck up about DUUUDDEEE HES GOING TO LEGALIZE IT BROOO for the entire campaign and dismiss every single argument I could ever made. I told them point blank he is lying to them

Gerald Butts is smart enough to know why prime minister Faggot won the white millennial vote

They are going to run on DUDE WE ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO LEGALIZE WEED THIS TIME in 2019

Alaska reporting in. What's it like not having legal weed down there

Idk what the fucking deal is.
I've never had a problem getting weed when i wanted it.
Budbuddy. Biz will mail it to you in canada. No id required.
Faggits go oooohhhhh nooo legal weeed in caanada
They are dumb faggots

its cheap as fuck here but not that good the good shit is way over priced

Checking in from Washington State, about to roll a joint of some super lemon haze while I rip on my Clear Concentrate Orange Creamsicle oil pen

I barely remember what it was like when this shit was illegal. My buddy in Ohio still drives like 2 hours to get weed. I have several stores within walking distance.

I don't use it and couldn't even if I want to cuz I pee in cup at work. My wife likes edibles tho

D U

tfw know retards who lost good jobs because they smoked weed and got tested

>they don't use synthetic urine

It's easy pee-z.

Tips on getting away with this? Brand?

Store bought weed is shit. Be warned bros.

I've been smoking for years and decided to try store bought weed in Toronto... It's GMO and laced with chemicals. The pre-rolled joints were nice though.

normies dont generally know that shit exists and ive also heard that they can be detected if they are sent off to a lab but i dont know if thats actually true

PROMISED he would legalize dope.
Hasn't tried.
Legalized bestiality instead. Canada is a fucking joke.

I just bought some from my headshop, called the number on the back to confirm it wasn't counterfeit (after googling the number first.) I keep it in my backpack at work. Story time.

>I got randomed the other day
>HR lady says whenever I'm ready go to the bathroom and pee for the nurse in there.
>I say alright will do
>Walk to breakroom
>Microwave 6 seconds
>Make sure temp strip reads hot enough
>Walk in fill out paperwork, go in stall, close it
>Squeeze fake pee in cup
>hand it in, smile and go back to work

This was worst case scenario for me as well, as I was originally told I'd travel somewhere for randoms. Still was pretty easy though. If you are going to be watched it will be harder to get away with especially if you have to immediately go take it. You'll be screwed if you can't get it hot enough.

Gotta love "random" tests. Good on you, user. Is it illegal if you get caught, or do you simply just fail the test?

I've heard it can be "detected" in a lab test but I don't but it because they calibrate their machines with synthetic urine, so their really isn't a difference unless you buy non-legit pee. I imagine most people getting caught because they didn't get it hot enough. It has to be around 95ish degrees. In the story above it was actually too hot but I just blew on it quietly in the stall and got it cold enough (temp gauge was on the side of the testing cup.)

Besides, if you don't pop a positive in the initial cup test there's no reason for them to lab test it anyway. It would just cost them money, and why would they if everything seemed clear?

Depends on the state I believe. Most employers I'd imagine would just fire you if caught and that would be that. No point in getting the police involved unless you were on someone's shit list.

>33
Not much to do in Newfoundland.
Get stoned, go to a parking lot and feed taters to seagulls.

That weed looks like shit
It's like pretty busted and has all them stems... damn

Baddd real baadd

There's always dispensaries getting their door kicked in and everything is confiscated. It's not legal. These places are pretty often raided. It's the LP's that are regulated by health canada and make money for the government, and LP's are what will survive in the end.

If you think Trudeau will go against the international agreements with the UN and whatnot to give us weed...you are a huge fucking fool.

i was on probation and they sent to lab everytime at my expense of course but i was too broke to pay it so i guess they just took the loss

Invest in weedstocks bro. Park that money with a canadian grower like Canopy or Aurora and you will be fucking loaded.

dude weed lmao

Excited for my share prices. Bought CGC at $8.50. Hoping to cash out at $25.00 in a couple years.

Yea employment and probation are two different things. I don't doubt you could get away with it for probation but getting caught means you freedom. I'd just lay off the electric lettuce.

I hate the smell of it.

If this shit goes legal im gonna have to wear a gas mask on my way to class from now on

Also, I have some friends that are on the fence about it being illegal and if they become stoners from this shit, I'll kill myself

jealous

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah muh degeneracy

Neck yourself baby. I don't like coal being released into the air we breath but we all gotta deal with it.

GREAT!
but muh Somalian gangs and drug cartels

apparently they're gonna table legislation within a couple of months. it's habbedig

Thats shake nigger.

>GMO
>chemicals

You're a walking talking meme bro. Watch out your cereal is made of chemicals doood!

truuuu lmao #420 fuck da feds

Weed, dope, ganja, chronic, 420, etc. It doesn’t matter what the jiggaboos, wiggers and hippies call it--its consumption is the mark of a loser degenerate. And no, I’m not referring to the sixty-five year old woman with cancer, whose doctor prescribed it to her. Every person I’ve ever met that smokes (not tried) marijuana has been a worthless failure. I know folks don’t make the best decisions when they’re young, but if you’re over twenty-five and still smoking dope, chances are you have a dead-end job (if you even have one), look like a dirty slob and are a directionless disappointment. In other words, you’re a (((Seth Rogen))) character.

If that’s you, we’ll provide you with a complimentary High Times magazine, for your reading and enjoyment, during your helicopter ride over the Rocky Mountains. Strictly speaking, if you smoke weed, the Alt-Right isn’t for you--go join the nihilistic and hedonistic Current Year libertarian movement. “But I’m a retired IBM consultant that smokes a blunt on the weekends!” We don’t care, stinkweed is for niggers and pimply maladjusted teenagers trying to be cool.

truu and here in Montreal I get it delivered to my door FOR FREE

That's actually kind of a low payout considering the circumstances.

so bad

You're posting on a victim of imagined prejudices board on Sup Forums and people who smoke weed are the losers. Get a load of this guy.

I don't do pot, but I think it's about time. Arresting people for doing pot is a waste of police and judicial resources. I also hate the smell of pot (and smoke), I hope after legalizing it, they will double down on pot smokers as well as cigarette smokers, and get them to switch to pot brownies and electric cigarettes.

Although I just realise that some bakery somewhere is going to have to develop a child-proof container for pot brownies.

I'm going all in on the recreational pot regime. I have 6000 sqft of greenhouse space ready to go. I was think of using Shadilay as a trade name, do any anons disapprove of that? Is it blasphemy? I was gona test it out at the Vancouver 420 rally this year.

Embrace it your flag is already a marijuana leaf.

i never used synthetic urine i just tested dirty the whole time and they kept getting mad lol i just payed them like 2k shekels and they let me off probation

That just sounds like you hang out with losers. I smoked daily with plenty of people in college who went on to be successful.

>Shadilay

It sounds like a ghetto name, I get the Pepe reference (after googling it), but you will attract a higher population of urban youth if you use a ghetto name.

I think a fun pun name is better. I'm in Toronto and several pot goods stores went with pun. One of them is "Weed the North"

zoocuck + weed

whata combo

>soon
kek