We wash kangs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

baka

Bullshit, complete and utter bullshit. People bathed back in those days and it is completely wrong that "nobody bathed" maybe not as much as today but they bathed. Fucking niggers can't admit that they are shit and their culture is shit.

It's actually true. The european crusaders did not use shampoo or soap and had very foul smell. They were introduced to fragranced soaps and shampoos by the muslim moors.

Not bullshit, you just a dumb smelly toubob you fucking casper pasty

Fucking incompetent cracker

black history month is a thing we still do? sigh

Speak English you dumb nigger, and quit samefagging.

Wow, it really went over your head, didn't it?

Why don't some of the niggers in this thread wash my balls. Fucking retarded blacks. Go buy some sneakers you faggots

I got the joke that OP was making, it's the leftist drivel of the original source that is so infuriating.

WE

white culture is shit

WUZ

AYO

This triggers me.

Hits way too close to home desu.

>That time GET

Nice

This is about as retarded as black inventing rock and roll.

Public baths literally go back 1500 years before the discovery of Islam that allowed for miscegenation to lead to the birth of the Moorish peoples

>"Niggers" is censored out

Umm, No. The first Europeans to bath were in Ancient Greece from the Mid-2nd millennium BC. You're not special, Niggers. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathing

wat wuz roman baths

>The european crusaders did not use shampoo or soap and had very foul smell
if the romans actually had soaps and stuff, i dont believe that the rest of europe didn't have it

But y they stil black tho? :D

I guess somewhere along the line they forgot how to bath because they sure aren't doing it anymore

Ago hol up
We
Wuz
Taking baths
And
Sheeeeit?

except it was considered sinful by catholic standards back then

>armies of men traveling thousands of miles to fight in brutal bloody war against islamic tyrants
>zomg y dey nawt smel gud?

???
Royal women would have bath attendants to reach hard areas such as the back. The attendants would also wash the hair appropriately, and depending on the country would do an oil treatment to make sure the hair grew long and healthy.

Of course the commoners would wash their own backs, but royals were special because they dealt with national affairs, and women to be married off to other kingdoms had to be in pristine condition to avoid war with another country.

It was actually a better position in castle staff if you got to bathe the women, you usually would gain the trust of the noble woman and they'd be more inclined to treat you with stuff.