Trump supporters are traitors to America

He is a fascist president who doesn't care about the constitution or human rights. He will do nothing about police brutality against blacks and hispanics, in fact he'll probably encourage it. He is the kind of uncaring, cold psychopath who shouldn't be allowed to even run, let alone get elected. And he isn't even good with money either, his past is riddled with failed businesses and bankruptcies. He will just lower taxes for his rich buddies and get USA into unnecessary wars. America has fought wars against fascism, and America has won. Thus all you Trump fascists are traitors to American values and should be thrown in Gitmo for supporting domestic terrorists like Trump.

Delaying your country becoming a Muslim Africa 2.0 makes you a traitor? I don't think so.

fuck off back to /r/news faggot

This (((faggot)))

You have to go back

You're defending the establishment behind Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Egypt, Turkey, where a million and a half people died so that Israel could carve out more territory. You don't know what a fascist is besides a bad guy in a movie.

k

Unnecessary wars? He was against the Iraq war and is trying harder than Hillary would have to work with Russia against ISIS instead of attacking Russia and/or Iran.

you're a traitor.

sure freak

You're the only defending clinton who destroyed those countres

Liberals are traitors.

>this metaphor needs to be spelled out for my stupid audience

Im gonna need an edit with pepe in the crowd

All Trump supporters should be beheaded.

It's over!

Read the gulag archipelago and then come back and pitch us this horse shit about Trump being a Fascist.

I respect that you have an opinion. I just want to let you know that i is a sincerely stupid one. The fact that you are using words like "Traitor", "Fascist", and "Psychopath" simply tells me that you don't even know what the definition of these words are, or what their proper application is.

Saying that Trump is a fascist tells me that you have positively no idea what Fascism even is. You are devaluing the meaning of language by abusing it in this way. Don't heed my advice, but be aware of the fact that each time you stab your finger at Trump and scream fascist, the less impact you're going to have the next time you do it as people become numb to your stupidity.

Is the ape in the crowd supposed to be a black person?
>das racist

How do you call someone a fascist and a president in the same sentence?

Why is he standing on a Turkish flag?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I can't be the only one getting tired of these bait/shill threads.

Found the mudslime.

I'm a big trump fan and I like this picture. The words fear, hate, lie, and bully, should be changed to something more accurate

>people still haven't noticed hitler

Let's play spot the shill

MANIFEST DESTINY!
>He doesn't care about the constitution
Constitution*

The Constitution wss written to protect the rights of the American people. If it does not do its duty, then it is the President's duty to change/circumvent it.

>pro-american nationalist ie fascist
>traitor

uh... he's many things but literally not that. that's like saying "white supremacists hate the white race because they are racists"

>literally all buzzwords

almost had me CTR

He is an old fuck

One day you stupid fuck, you will learn the definition of fascism. If a civil war broke out it would be the shortest war in American history. We would tear you limb from limb.

>filling this country with as many non-english speaking niggers on welfare as possible and sell out more working people to the kikes is """AMERICAN""" now

Scratch bully, trumps best moments is he man handled the competition

You cant go changing the definition of words you dont like, cunt

Op

You're wasting your time