Lads, I'm (((white))) skinned, green eyed spic here. What am I? Am I white...

Lads, I'm (((white))) skinned, green eyed spic here. What am I? Am I white? My Spaniard ancestors raped Mexicans and I'm (((white))) skinned. What am I? White? Or what? Hispanic "Spic" isn't a race!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castizo#Casticismo_in_the_Spanish_language
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i bet your eyes are diarrhoea brown and you just say its green. also is x white?
sage and kys

I'm serious. I'm a green eyed spic. I'm wondering what my race is. They labeled me as (((white))) and I don't think it's so. Hispanic isn't a race, as I said. I want the truth!

How is this politics related?

You're Castizo (assuming you actually look like that) and would be classified as a genuine White Hispanic in American (though most aren't genuine). Castizos are those who resemble Spaniards as opposed to Mestizos.

latin. not white

Probably castizo. I'm a green eyed blonde haired Hispanic too. I know I'm not pure white though I would guess my native blood is 12-25%.

>castizo
Stop. Castizos are the people of Madrid.
You are a mestizo.

>castizo
Will look that up. Thanks. I'm not blonde haired though. Just green eyed with (((white))) skin.

Okay, I'll look at Mestizo too.

>Mestizo too.
Mestizo is not a race. What I mean is that you are "mixed", and mestizo just happens to be the Spanish word for it.

So I'm mixed? But both my parents have Spaniard blood. At worst, my ancestors raped Mexicans, in Chihuahua. You can find plenty of (((white)))) Mexicans in Chihuahua. Green and Blue eyed. They're not rare.

For a generation who "grew up with the internet", you fucktards sure don't know much; and neither do you seem to have the ability to use google -- instead of asking strangers a bunch of stupid questions.

Start here, attention whore:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castizo#Casticismo_in_the_Spanish_language

You're basically a reverse white

The Indians and the original white hispanics from Spain are literally playing a game of genetic warfare

If an Indian's lineage turns white though enough white genes, the Spaniard wins

If the Spaniard's lineage turns brown due to enough indian or aztec genes, the indian wins

This is like a mystical chess game being played by the ghost of Cortes and Cuauhtemoc

IF your ancestors raped Mexicans, you are mestizo, that is, mixed.

You have shit eye enjoy ban

Pls have cancer

Stfu whore

>a fucking leaf

Funny
I also green eyes and white spic
Bulgarian/Italian tho
I'm a dirty mutt kek

All that really matters is that people think you're white at first glance, right?

>Hey guys, I'm not white, so am I white?
Fuck off

White skinned and green eyes... nigger jew stop shilling up with this bullshit. Spic isn't even a denotation of race, it implies fucking being a bumbling fool from Southern Europe who can't speak English in America. Now fuck off faggot