If the feds seized your PCs and released the info to news outlets right now...

If the feds seized your PCs and released the info to news outlets right now, what political spectrum would they align you with based on the things they found?

>in b4 alt-right, Nazi, racist, fascist, Hitler, KKK, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQYU0UrT5HY
youtube.com/watch?v=Su4Yntz-9As
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hatred for human kind

also take it to Sup Forums u faggot

libertarian extremist

radical arcological libertarian space pirate

Everyone they don't agree with is a Nazi you dumbass.

pedophile + necrophile + zoophile + corprophile

Right wing transracial white man.

complete ambivalence
>dylann roof
>the young pope
>purim 2017
>goysplaining
>cook lasagna in a dishwasher

politically uninformed since all I do here is shitpost.

fpbp

Libertarian nationalist Christian who is so dangerous and extreme, he wants the government to leave people alone and not steal from them or get into foreign wars for globalists' interests. Wew

> NSA seizes my PC
> classifies as libertarian
> throws PC out window

they would find my many pictures of john podesta

who's that glutton for sluttin?

right-leaning centrist conservative with copious amounts of screenshots of Sup Forums greentexts

would basically find funny pictures of animals, shemales, and a little bit of foot stuff

They would be confused since I keep images and data on both sides and I shitpost all kinds of shit.

they'd find a lot of art and shitty low spec games

underrated

They'd say that I'm the captain now.

>Uh let's see here, bookmarks for Hueys for sale, military hats, Quickbooks, economics literature, ArmsList postings, a bunch of do-it-yourselfer PDFs and links, and his desktop wallpaper is a snake flying a helicopter

ISIS-neo-naz-communist. I'm a dirty edgelord desu

I would probably be pegged as an anti government white supremacist. Neither of those things are true, btw.

I suspect the non political technical stuff I browse would cause more concern than anything else. Fuck, based on the target advertising amazon gives me they must think I'm about to climb a tower or something.

hoppean snek memes

ill give you sample.

Extreme shitposting

>what political spectrum would they align you with based on the things they found?

you think youre hot shit, dont ya?

>Local man has hard drives full of Crimean Prosecutor, Natalia Poklonskoya

Source

Moar but with wyte goyls

If they could see my Sup Forums posts, they would probably think I'm a well adjusted liberal because they'd be too thick to see through the obvious trolling and iorny. If they looked at my pictures and shit they'd just think I'm a loser virgin who watches too much anime

Where does playing Super Metroid and eating Triple-Pepperoni Dominos sit on the political spectrum?

Feminist.

Because it's empty.

they would find cached /pol threads but they already have those since everything posted here is archived by NSA

authoritarian but middle of the left right spectrum with very nationalistic views.

Hear hear, post some rares please for my prosecutie folder

Confusion.

"Oh he browsed and posted on Sup Forums alot. He's either a bored normal person or pathetic nobody. Probably something in between. Well time for lunch."

anarcho-fascism

youtube.com/watch?v=OQYU0UrT5HY

Spic programmer or poo in the loo it worker with a bunch of pirated movies

Most likely the Flatchest Facists. How can bigtit cows even compete

women hater (in facebook)
skype hater (in Sup Forums)
southern separatist (twitter)

More of this delicious, white, goodness PLZ...

this

lmfao. Surprisingly accurate.

what's my name?

I'll dump a few

youtube.com/watch?v=Su4Yntz-9As

I'm not a Maoist, so they'd call me a nazi

Happy mummy

Kek is pleased with mummy

They'll be extremely confused.

Why aren't you using an old laptop with zero hard drives using tails on USB.

Because I'm not an autistic pedo-nigger.

They would call everyone here a Nazi. Even if you are a far left antifa faggot.

NAZI-JEW

>GAME PLAN
>GAME PLAN
>GAME PLAN

is this a series of books or the same shit 3 times? Is this the key to his power?

pro pinochet

They would find 2kg of burning thermite

That I like zombie survival games and blizzard games. I only shitpost from my phone

What happens if the feds seize my machine and my leet haxor program wipes the drives completely?

I swear threads like these are just designed to make people schizophrenic and worry about their hard drives. Relax guys, they already know everything from your search history.

I'd be insulted if they called me a liberal

DELET THIS

They would basically align me with "Decline To State". Seriously, everything goes into the shitbucket when I log off. Empty space hashing, encryption, file aliasing, you name it, I use it. I have had my laptop searched once coming across the border. They found some documents I keep on the computer in case I lose my passport, a few project documents I leave there as clutter, and cache files from Internet Explorer designed to look as average as possible.

"Sorry for the inconvenience. Welcome home," he said.

TSA and CBP can go fuck themselves. I don't have time for all you scared beta pussies and your insecurity theater shit.

They'd prolly just say I was evil. I tend to argue with everyone

no

Is edgy memes a political stance?

H O T
O
T