9/11 Thread - Post pics as we wait for the God Emperor to avenge his friends and his country

Reminder that our timeline will contain the reveal of the biggest traitors and saboteurs in human history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vwKQXsXJDX4?t=1m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

really makes me think

The moment everything changed.

I saw the 2nd plane strike. I saw the towers come down. I saw the fox report on the arrest of the five dancing Israelis. I spread the word online, watched countless hours of revelations and speculation. But I finally lost hope in any chance for vengeance in late 2016. The Jews won. It's too late.

One day, one day, I know it.

"Well, my work here's done! Initiate Phase 2."

I saw building 7

You have helped me a lot over the years. This user is a treasure trove.

not real

That feel when you know your life is over

In hindsight 9/11 was a blessing in disguise.

Effects of that day:
9/11 > Invasion of Iraq > ISIS > Refugee crisis > anti-Globalism > ???

And it hasn't ended yet...

OY VEY

Maybe, maybe not.

It was a power play by globalists and they still haven't been punished for it. It will only be a blessing in disguise if the actual perpetrators get outed and the globalists destroyed completely; where had they taken a more laid back approach they would have succeeded.

So far, they've succeeded with it. Yes, it started a lot of other things, but globalists aren't yet hanging from lamp posts the world over.

>the fire was hot enough to melt steel
Yet there's a person standing there.

Holy shit

Some truths will never be known

>but globalists aren't yet hanging from lamp posts the world over.
They weren't ever going to.

But just think. Without 9/11 there is no invasion of Iraq. Without an invasion of Iraq Sadam is still in power and crushes any Islamic radicals. Without Islamic radicals there are no threat to Western civ. Without any threats immigration and globalism would have taken the Western world without a fight. Better to boil the frog quickly than slowly because that way the frog might resist.

If 911 was an inside job maybe they were the good guys. I know the bad guys are people who don't want to shake the system.

Steel loses 80%~ of it's structural integrity at 50% of it's melting point, no beams melted.

Kerosene couldn't have melted or even weakened them anyways

Even assuming the steel is weakened - it would've taken ~16 hours AT THAT TEMPERATURE for the structure to collapse (AND that's assuming all the fire retardant got blown off ALL the steel). In reality, the kerosene fires were out within maybe 20 minutes at most, then it was just regular furniture the building's designed to handle.

Truth:
The building did collapse because of melted steel
But it wasn't kerosene or furniture fires that did it

nice find

>tfw I remember that day vividly

I miss pre 9/11 world. Used to go to Disneyland without going through security and metal detectors. And I'm only 24.

Oh, and here is a pic that is related

Correct, something however did melt in a strange centralized area of a significant quantity

>9/11 was over a decade and a half ago now
>CRT monitors and analog tv will never be a thing again
>the current president is the same guy you saw as some big important rich guy on a tv show when you were a kid about a decade ago

I-I'm feeling old now stop

what a photo...

> burning furniture, fuel, and plastics
> white smoke

I UNIRONICALLY AGREE WITH ACE BAKER

did this person die?

What is this supposed to be?

this guy was everywhere

youtu.be/vwKQXsXJDX4?t=1m50s

Speaker Volume Warning

youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4

Official soundtrack of this webm

I was 23 when this happened.

anyone else think 9/11 was staged just like sandyhook? at most 10-20 people died (first responders) but the number they put up is just undeniably false. the towers stood burning for hours, plenty of time for everyone to escape. the planes were drone controlled (we've had drones since ww2) and investigation into the identity of the plane's occupants revealed that they were all fake names that led to dead ends. Think about it, if 2000+ people died that day, surely you'd meet a family member or a friend of a friend who knew someone who died that day, yet you will not find it, and the ones you do, are paid crisis actors.

nuff said...

Back to /x/ with you

get some better bait next time, the plastic kind barely gets you a nimble

Judeo Masonic symbolism.

That was a stupid post, thousands died but we need to know who. I want heads on pikes.

nobody died
it was actors
fake news

shit looks like it's fucking blowing up dawg.

that is a remarkable photograph.

30 years old here. I was a freshman in high school. Watched it live on TV during my world geography class. I don't want to remember but I know I can never forget.

This plays into a very interesting theory that the Jews are actually the good goys. In order to prove to the world that nationalism is the only way forward (like the Jews themselves believe in Israel) you have to show them the worst effects of globalism by flooding their countries with millions of refugees that will literally destroy their way of life. It's certainly not impossible.

This. I also think WW2 is a false flag event also. I have never met anyone in my 23 years who has fought in this "global war". Blows my mind. Billions of people on Earth, not one person I can find that has fought in this war. I do see the occasional sob stories with old men wearing their WW2 I served hats, but it's only ever on TV, so I assume they are paid crisis actors. I assume the ones I see at McDonalds early Sunday mornings are also paid actors due to the enormity of this event.

Can't imagine how terrifying those final seconds would be.

I've said it once, I'll say it again. Everything I needed to know about Islam, I learned on 911. What a horrific, horrific day.

Why did the steel act like an effervescent tablet in water?

Why was there nothing but dust left of the 226 or so towers?

Why did the BBC report the fall of WTC 7 before it fell?

Why did planes fly faster than they are capable of?

Why did someone use a Mobile Phone at 10,000FT without a Basestation/Cell Tower?

They will get to the bottom of this.

you can literally see the guy being ripped apart from the impact. Some part of his body carries onto to the concrete floor below at the end.

I've never seen this one before

This is why I always bring a parachute to work and planes.

Damn, first one i've seen with people actually hitting the ground.

>muslims bomb world trade center
>fast forward 16 years
>mass-importing them into the western world
what did ((they)) mean by this?

Whoa, who are those freaks?

(((9/11)))

Israel Will pay for murdering thousands of Americans and British

Zionists are the filth of the world

Hopefully Trump Will nuke TelAviv

Okay what is the actual proof that it was an inside job?

whats this

He should have jumped off on a chair and a second before impact, jump off of the chair.
He could have survived, it's science.