To the Nazis and nordic revisionists

Legitimate question to those who say the Romans were Nordic. I would like actual answers and not memes.
How do you explain Spain and North Italy overlapping if not for both having Roman blood? How are they so far from the Norcis?

Is this a genetic map?

I believe so, I just saved it some time ago in a thread about genetics but forgot to give it a proper filename.

So what Youre asking is for someone to give you an explanation of the correlation based simply on a unamed, unlabeled mspaint project that may or may not have somethi g to do with genetics?

>based on an unname mspaint project
Don't be so disingenuous. The similarities between both regions are uncanny.

Yes, I can see, they are both being represented by 6 sided polygons on your MSpaint document.

Also a reminder that Finland is the heir of the Roman Empire.

why do we have to answer your faggot question? fuck off.

fucking faggots I swear to god. string em up high.

>your
Literally overlapping.
And you wouldn't be able to tell apart someone from Madrid from someone from Milán.

Shouldn't we be completely different? Like how the Nordics are to us? You seem to be getting awfully defensive of the fact that this is true, did you bother googling it to see more stuff about it?

>getting this assmad
Wew, you Nazis DO get booty blasted when presented with facts.

you havent contributed dick. your thread is shit. fuck off.

That's the Holy Roman Empire

>you havent contributed dick
Blind and a liar, typical revisionist.
Are you going to start giving any arguments? Is the truth really that painful to you?

Look again.

The patrician ruling class didn't generally mix with the plebs.

It's called a genetic clustering diagram. It illustrates grouping based on 2D simplification of DNA data.

But there's no source you literally could of made this in mspaint.

>legitimate question u guise
>i want answers
fuck off and find them yourself. cock sucker. nobody gives a fuck about you here.

you're in the wrong god damn neighborhood. MY neighborhood, bitch.

This basically has the same info.

Is this you?

This actually makes alot of Sense

>How are they so far from the Norcis?
They really arn't compared to the rest of the world

>little bluepilled cuck learns his first fact
try reading, nigger. and not "a brief history of everything - by some jew"

source from antiquity. no fiction. now get the fuck out.

>Throws fit on keyboard with fury of enraged Negroid
>Muh androgen
It makes sense, doesnt mean it's true.

you fucking ridiculous pussy faggot.

You are going to have to help me here, I don't know which groups this arrow is trying to point out. It outer red, inside greenish blue, but I'm lost.
I can see Spain overlapping with Switzerland, which is consistent with North Italy and Spain overlapping too.
Do you have a better pic? This colours and shapes are killing my eyes.

Bro, Spain and Portugal overlap as usually with other western europids, The closest ones are north italians, french, then austrians, english, west-germans, dutch, etc...

That's when looking at it form a far. Where we truly overlap is with North Italians.
Also, inb4 you get angry, I considered Portugal under "Spain", since I'm speaking of race and not politics.

yes, the european cluster. but i was talking about genetic proximity:

for Portugal which is the same for Spain

# Population (source) Distance
1 PT 3.63
2 ES 4.84
3 North_Italian 7.41
4 FR 8.04
5 Tuscan 12.59
6 AT 15.61
7 Cornish 16.71
8 West_&_Central_German 17.07
9 NL 17.43
10 RO 17.55
11 Serbian 17.67
12 English 17.99
13 HU 18.78
14 French_Basque 18.93
15 Orcadian 19.53
16 IE 19.58
17 Scottish 20.62
18 DK 21.06
19 South_Italian_&_Sicilian 22.6
20 NO 22.9

>1 PT 3.63
>2 ES 4.84
>3 North_Italian 7.41
Which is consistent with my argument that the Roman mark is there, meaning that they had to be Italian, and not Nordic.
The fact that we are closer to N.Italy than France even though the Visigoths come from there is very telling.

The romans were italo-celts from lacio. Their genetic impact in iberia it was small, just like any other people after them iberians are mostly paleolithic stock and indo-europeans. Before the roman domination in the Iberia we were already genetically close to them, and then to french, english etc..

>Before the roman domination in the Iberia we were already genetically close to them
Any sources on this? I have a hard time believing the genetic impact was small considering that closeness. I cannot see how they did not affect much when the logical path is through France, meaning that it should be that region being the closest to us -but it's not-