>>113452639

I always laugh when leftists whine about "muh injuns." They never see the irony.
The injuns couldn't stop immigration, and where are they know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the europeans werent illegal immigrants because the indians didnt have immigration laws or policies, nor did they have the power to succcessfully defend the land they were living on.

ownership is imaginary. its all about subjective agreements and power and how much you can exert on the dude who won't do what you say

indians couldnt defend their land == they didnt own it

You are not welcome here!

Hmmm. Looks like a good argument for closing our borders. Send my regards to our leftist friends for creating that comic

wow really marinates my meatballs

really activates my almonds

really cooks my casserole

>proving our point

They wish they could stop us.

I dont remember Indians speaking english. Were the history books lies?!

That's an argument against illegal immigrants.

They didn't have any concept of land ownership.

Natives are cut way too much slack, especially in Canada. If you're a native there, you literally get a free ride just for existing.

What happened to the Indians is why we have immigration control.

/thread

>people framing this as like a religious moral narrative
>as if people are saying "WAAAH IMMIGRATION CANT HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEEEE, ITS A UNIVERSAL GOOD THING BUT I JUST DONT LIKE IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE IM A BIG MEANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>instead of "mass immigration is harmful and it is not in my self-interest or in anyones to inflict it upon themselves"

x'actly.

SOROS ANTIFA BTFO'd

>new world natives
>legislated laws

>any primitives the world over
>legislated laws

Surely you don't believe that. What about native 'Muricans selling their land for beads and jewlery trinkets? Native Americans, much like niggers, are piss-poor planners of future events and delaying gratification.

If natives want "their" land back, then the entire Middle East north of the Arabian Peninsula, North Africa and Central Asia through Kyrgyzstan need to be given back to White people.

You got conquered. Conquer them back or tough shit.

Yep.

Moreoever, the Injuns were seen as noble and "in the right" when they tried to fight back against having their land overtaken by mostly peaceful farmers and settlers.

But when Whitey even speaks an ill word about the encroachment on his land by outsiders, it's "OMG you're a wicked fucking racist and you should die!"

btw another thing you must remember is that Indians didn't have law or prisons so there would be no such thing as illegal anyway. Ben Franklin wrote extensively about it. It surprises me you don't know that alread.... perhaps you're too focused on hate

There is a huge difference between immigrants and conquerors.

Immigrants come to be parasites and mooch off the native people.

Conquerors come to kill you and take your shit for their own.

White people are Conquerors....all the rest of you are shitskins.

our turn now white boi

They should have built a wall

>implying the """natives""" weren't illegal immigrants when they came either

That's not even accurate really. Most white settlers just wanted to build a cabin and grow crops, raise some livestock, maybe hunt some wild game.

The vast majority of whites weren't interested in any sort of conflict -- same as whites today.

What would happen though, is that the Indians would raid a homestead and brutalize and kill families -- sometimes because the Indians felt encroached upon, sometimes for no reason at all.

Of course, word would spread, and white people would be all up in arms about it, scared they would be next. So they would organize and push the Indians further west.... and so on and so forth.

Read Alexis de Tocqueville's Democracy in America for a contemporary account. Very interesting stuff.

Ultimately, you can't blame the Indians for fighting, but it's also true that they were brutal savages.

really makes you think

WHAT THE FUCK

That guy doesn't deserve to live.

>white "people"

Even the natives didn't like spanish speaking people coming to their land.

Is the point supposed to be that the illegal immigrants displaced and murdered the natives? Because that's what happened. Dumbass.

The pawns were settlers and farmers. The leaders needed plebs in order to shorten supply lines. Whites did not leave Europe so they could grow tobacco...they left Europe to take over the New World and if that meant slaughtering all the native peoples so be it. Thankfully, we just had to supply them with fire water and corral them into shithole reservations rather than committing total genocide. Total genocide costs too much political capital.

No. That's what you call an extreme outlier. A sick fuck.

If you claim that guy is any way representative of "white people", then you're a dumbfuck or you're disingenuous.

>A day in the life of Mr. Plinkett

dude what the fuck

Can you please explain to me, in detail, what Right Of Conquest is and when it stopped being international law?

We weren't immigrants, we were conquerors and settlers—a VERY NORMAL THING in history. The natives got rekt, just like whoever they likely rekt in order to be where they were when we got there.

Expansion and conquering isn't a white invention, it happened EVERYWHERE in history though whites happened to be the best at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg&t=1s

That might have been the plans of the Crown, and probably a certain percentage of "adventurers" and "nobility"...

But the vast majority of people, the actual settlers, just wanted to live a normal life on the land.

>A
>FUCKING
>BASED
>LEAF

>Illegal aliens in a place with no system of law

wew lad

and just like that I've seen it all

It's a terrible example when you remember that we took over this land by right of conquest, you didn't see large numbers of natives actively working towards letting us in.

We spent 400 years fighting them, and we won. That was our right to this land, not getting off the boat and simply demanding we be given it.

Based leafs ITT wtf... Are leafs based regarding anything else? (No )

You'll find most leafs hate chugs with a passion

So what your saying is that if you let the flood gates open to immigration your people will be pillaged, raped, burned, and reduced to a hollow shadow to its former self.

How is this not a argument for tight border control? Who the fuck wants to be eradicated?

thats not supposed to happen

You fucking (((liberal))) cancer will exploit anything.

>implying they had immigration laws

That's perfectly correct. Allow illegals, die off.

The artist is saying Indians are racist.

so, you're saying that illegal immigrants are coming to slaughter and invade and that's why we should lift the 'muslim ban' and not build a wall?

your logic is flawed, unless you actually want to get slaughtered and invaded?

Wow I never thought about it like that.