How can you hate Muslims when they make the best food?

How can you hate Muslims when they make the best food?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What am I looking at.

>No pork
>Best food
Fuck off, Ahmed. I have a Muslim friend, and every time I go to his house to play vidya, I bring a bag of pork rinds.

America in a box

>HSP
>Muslim

wewlad

also the BBQ sauce is shit. garlic and chili is better

muslims can't make good soup and always use smelly spices for everything

fuck off ahmed

halal food (referring to the colloquial term, not all food that is halal) is okay
it's really a massive undertaking to find one that isn't shit though. not that there isn't a ton of good carts, but they're sprinkled inbetween mediocre shitshacks that'll leave you disappointed

>best food
>no pork
b8 thread

pork is good but it's not the best meat. beef will always reign supreme

I think you mean chicken

No pork is better.
>healthier
>leaner
>increases libido
>makes erections stronger
>taste better
Get your subjective opinion the fuck out of here.
This is Sup Forums, provide citations or lick my butthole Ahmed.

Fish is the best, faggot.

That's not meatloaf and collard greens, so get the fuck out.

HSPs are gross. All the kebab grease trips onto the chips.

That's not mama's farm fresh handmade burgers. Git out.

REMOVE KEBAB

you are a leftist faggot go and kys

Beef is the key ingredient in burgers
Bacon is great but fuck off beef is hometown

>How can you hate Muslims when they make the best food?

Mmmm, nothing more I like than eating a raped British child who was marinated with Mohammed's sperm (sarcasm)

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

\
honestly what is what in this picture? you picked the worst photo to represent their fucking food, nobody knows what that shit is.

Halal snack pack you filthy American Infidel.

Doesn't use pork in any of their recipes.

we can have the recipies without the child rape

>says the Britbongistani

Isn't it weird that a culture that prohibits consumption of alcohol makes the best food for when you've had too much to drink?

taste like crfap

I don't hate muslims nor believe everything in the jew news, I get it, Israel wants the US to attack Iran for them, but that doesn't mean I want them in my country to take my job.

Well, all the terrorism, the murders and the rapes would be a good place to start. But, they make """""the best food""""" so let's just look past all of that

That's not italian. That's not japanese. That's not american.

I don't think leftists really grasp just how much we don't care about having cultural diversity in our lives.

Why you hate soviets when they invented AK 47.

Australia you deserve a kangaroo rape wave before a Muslim one.

Honestly I think Italians have the best food

I'm eating fish with rice and broccoli as I type this. I don't know what this would fall under but it tastes great and it's pretty healthy

I'm polish, for whatever bias you might use this for

>mentioning American cuisine along with Italian and jap

Lmao

Nothing beats ribeye you communist

>thinks muslims make the best food
>has no food belonging to his own culture other than vaginamyete (a substance closely resembling fermented vaginal bile)

just loook at that fucking pic, looks like semen and sweet chilli sauce on literal shit, no wonder muzzos look like turds

>eat like shit
>look like shit

i prefer poultry and seafood to beef and pork

Why do people dickride HSP like it's the best thing in culinary existence? It's fucking chips, meat, and sauce. It's not that good. I would rather have fucking spaghetti Bolognese than this average as fuck food.

What kind of fucking American are you. Say it with me. Ribeye. Ribeye

Go suck an ethnic cock you Halal Snack Pack and couscous loving fucking queer.
The race is on to see how you contract HIV first from your lunch or from a Sudanese poof in a public toilet in St Kilda

If that guy was a paki hanging out at a children's park, your pic would probably make more sense, m8.

south east asians make the best food or indians

not shit bag inbred middle easterners

You're a fucking idiot if you think only muzzos like HSPs. And they look like shit but usually taste good faggot. Must feel bad having bad taste

>why do people like thing I don't like

So in the background I see a nigger, a Brit, and an Argentine. And in the foreground a typical American about to extinguish his cigarette on the toilet paper he has inexplicably draped over his shoulder. What was your point?

which is comprised of ... ??????

Beef works in burgers and pies but if you want a meal that isn't heavily processed or covered in gravy then pork is the way to go.
What other animal can you take its flesh and wrap it in its intestines to produce high quality and easily cooked food?

>Best food
>Excludes bacon and pork loin

Muslims are barbaric savages that suck the cum from 3 year old boys. To hell with the savage hordes that worship mohammed.

Southern and cajun food, steak, burgers

Pretty fucking good to me.

only muzzos and uncultured anglo swines like yourself, i bet you've never been further than liverpool bus depot you degenerate cunt

don't ever suggest food to me or my son ever again

dickhead

It's called an abortion disgusting tier for drunk dumb cunt degenerates

Op is a fat derro

Don't bother, those people have never had good deep south comfort food before. America has a very strong food culture.

This desu
Only anglos are the ones who hate themselves enough to eat a HSP

If you've ever eaten one, stop posting on Sup Forums and promptly kill yourself.

Google is hard

Jokes on you, I'm Italian.
Neck yourself you racist pig.

You have a penis fixation as well? You really are a hot mess.

>2017
>eating meat
>total disregard for animal suffering

ITT: soulless scums

Lebanese/Syrian is the only good Middle Eastern food.

Kebabs are just worse burritos. Sorry turkroaches.

>assumes that everyone who eats unhealthy food has no willpower to only eat that shit occasionally

Are you a skeleton, or just a hypocrite?

>he'll never get to experience the full pleasure of sex because the most sensitive part of his penis got cut off

>I'm Italian
>Neck yourself you racist pig

HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA
FUCK OFF RICHARD DI NATALE
Greens leader of Australia confirmed to post on Sup Forums
Sir, it's an honour to meet you, but I'll never vote for you

Kebabs do get old. Shame there aren't many good burrito places over here.

Second line was just bants bro
Now seriously consider self harm if you think HSP's aren't objectively the best food

Any Dutch bro here have eaten HSP's dutch version Kapsalon ?

Muslims put BBQ sauce on reclaimed meat and believe themselves masters of cuisine.

It's fucking hilarious.

Cajuns make better food. New Mexicans make better food. BBQ is better food. Italians make better food.

The problem with Muslim cuisine is that there is too much Mohamed semen in the camel meat.

We can fix that for you, and give you $1200 with one simple trick.. See our DHS/ICE officials for details.

You have to go back.

We make better Pizzas than you now anyway.

Dirty wogs.

We can kick the illegals out, but we'll keep their food.

A meme food that young Australians blow their dicks over because they love Muslims so much that anything they touch must be pure gold

It's just Kebab meat, Chips, Tomato and BBQ sauces and Mayo

It's fine, tastes good

But the amount of hype and praise around can do nothing but make me roll my eyes

Holy shit. Up your bantz game m8
That was cringy af

Muslims are stupid. They contribute nothing to the human race. No muslims ever won a Nobel prize or invented anything noteworthy. They worship a pedophile and fuck goats.

Fuck all you niggers. I have a freezer full of elk. I killed it, gutted it, and took it's goddamned ivory teeth. Now I'm eating the motherfucker, and it's good. Hamburger? No, green chile bacon elk burgers. NY Strip? No, motherfucking elk backstrap.

Ughhh kapsalon is best version of kebab if you ask me

i never understood how cut guys can walk around with the head of their dick exposed. it would be like walking around with a distended asshole

guys did you know
you don't actually need to have brown people in your country to make brown people food for you
you can teach white people to do it

Arab christians eat the same thing, retard.

It's available in Poland ? Aussies seem to love the HSP version of Doner Kebab too

Nah it's like trying to make rockets without Nazis. However you don't need to import many of them to have an ethnically alternative restaurant in every city.

>Second line was just bants bro
>"hehe, I'm totally not the leader of a major political party"
Calm down Mr. Di Natale, we're all friends here.
Kek
>Dirty wogs
t. Uncultured anglo
Feels good being a wog. Use up the anglos, then marry a virgin wog who wants a family while giving you anglos our sloppy seconds

only one way to find out, get 'Snippity'

beef is good, but is rarely cooked to it's best taste
your average pork sandwich is always better than your average steak sandwich

Actually it's just fact that ethnics make that ethnicity food the best...others may get really good at it but it's just not the same

gr8b8m8

I used to eat them a lot. They're the sole good thing about muslim immigration, really. I don't eat them anymore though. When prepared right, they're absolutely godlike

I think you eventually lose sensitivity to the point where you don't feel discomfort in wearing pants.

America already has superior Persian food since we imported a bunch of Iranians. We don't need any more muslims.

it's not mayo m8, its like a tahini sauce.

almost afraid to ask, what's floating in that forefront cup ?