Are you ready to be educated Sup Forums?

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320326-sweden-offers-to-teach-trump-about-their-immigration-policies

Well?

*sips semen*

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/9880/wheelchair-bound-woman-raped-six-migrants-sweden-michael-qazvini
youtu.be/b4K_XJmnKrg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God I hate Sweden

God I hate Sweden

>Rape capital of Europe
>Integration

God I hate Sweden

God I hate Sweden

Sweden is a terrorist state, you know. they don't even hide the fact that they harbor ISIS fugitives

Cultural Enrichment policies

God I hate Sweden

God I hate Sweden

God hates sweden and every single one of her niggers

Trump needs to enact a travel ban on Sweden as well. They're a greater threat than Iran.

> "... So as you can see, Trump, we're quite proud of our little enterprise."
> "Including the part with all your women being raped?"
> "I wouldn't say it's that drastic-"
> "No, tell it to me straight, including the part where your women are raped in the streets, in the crisis centers, in their homes, in the taxis, in the bathrooms."
> "M-Mr. President this is an outrage!"
> "No, what you've done is an outrage. You should be ashamed. Either you expect these people to behave or you don't. If you don't, why are they there?"
> "Th- there's a humanitarian crisis--"
> "Bullshit. Most of them have no papers. None. I asked before this meeting. You ask for none, and you have thousands of young men raping and pillaging all over the countryside. It's a disaster. You are a disgrace as a nation. It's amazing."

I can only dream.

>*sips semen*
fuck me I laughed at that

God I hate Sweden

Are they going to gang rape Trump?

God I hate Sweden

God i hate Sweden

god I hate semen

God I hate sweden.

How can they deny what is so obvious?

Trump couldn't be that eloquent though, or he wouldn't.

God I hate Sweden

How can they not realise they're an absolute joke, having the rape capital in the world

God I hate Sweden

>sips semen
my sides

it's easy when you have a shadow NWO standing behind you whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

dailywire.com/news/9880/wheelchair-bound-woman-raped-six-migrants-sweden-michael-qazvini

This is going to backfire bigly.

No amount of Nordic civic supremacy is going to hide all of those redpills, just waiting for normal faggots to gulp up. No amount of "We're so happy" is going to conceal what they're doing to their population centers and their children.

This is good news, bros.

>*sips semen*

kek. Cause its true.

God I hate Sweden

God I hate Sweden

God I hate Sweden

Swedes are faggots

look at them acting all sanctimonious now. I hope its worth it, cucks.

The only people qualified to give the other side of the story is Swedish conservatives, SD or whatever. Is this Trumps way to get into touch with that party?

God I hate Sweden

GOD I FUCKING HATE THAT CUNT SWEDEN SHITHEAD! I FUCKING HATE ER'

Can the Swedish PM just be Ackbared already?

The sooner Sweden burns, the sooner Europe will use sensible migration policies

God we hate Sweden.

God I hate Muslims

God I hate Sweden.

wew

Varg dropping the redpill about what it's really like in Marxist Norway and Sweden youtu.be/b4K_XJmnKrg

>"b-b-ut Mr.President, we are the humanitarian superpower!"

AMERIKEKS BTFO

How many reams of paper is it going to take to print all those rape statistics?

God I hate Sweden

this reads like some bullied autist's revenge fiction

pretty cringe lad

God I hate Sweden

Every headline out of your limp-dick-shaped country is cringe, Swede. Will you just lay down in the snow and die, letting your country be swallowed by hordes of niggers?

>Swecuck

Do you like watching your mother and sister being raped in front of you?

God I hate Sweden.

Yes.

Yes >he will.

why are you americans so obsessed with niggers and cucking and shit, really weird

God I hate Sweden

you're gonna find out in about a few years

I didn't mention cucking. I asked if you're going to let your country be devolved into a new snowy Zimbabwe.

I notice you didn't answer.

Pathetic.

>Sweden holds big press conference to rant to Trump and Americans about how wonderful and enriching all their diversity refugee bullshit is.
>Bring in random refugees to show how successful their immigration program has been
>Suddenly a scuffle between people from two different groups of refugees breaks out
>A push leads to a shove, a shove leads to a punch, and before you know it the Somalis are whipping machetes out from under their jackets, the Syrians are pulling black market guns, and one confused looking Egyptian is walking around holding a hand grenade like Brick in the brawl scene from Anchorman.
>All broadcast on live television.

That's because it is the truth. You refused to see the reality. So, we have to rub the truth on your face.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

This is a thing.

>In a significant increase of bombings, Swedish police forensics investigated around 150 explosions in 2015.[1][2] There were over 30 grenade attacks reported in the Swedish city of Malmö alone by August 2015 of that year.[3][4] In 2014 there were a total 25 grenade explosions in Malmö.

God I hate Sweden

I hate how smug they can get and how far they can go into pretending that all is alright, I can accept that things are not as bad as people might think but acting like everything is wonderful is a lie.

God I hate Sweden

>One guy gets speared with a trident

>Fucking Mediterraneans

God I hate Sweden.
Fucking malignant tumor.

wtf, God I hate Sweden

God I hate Sweden

God I hate sweden

God, I hate Sweden.

THANKS BUT WE'LL Watch the UNFILTERED internet videos.

this needs a hashtag... since Sweden wants to counter with denial and has brought themselves front and center we can bombard them with redpills. Nothing major, news clips should be more than enough. We can use Sweden as an example of what can happen when your altruism goes unchecked.

God I hate our cucked government and the lefty shilling

God, I hate Sweden

God I hate semen.

God I hate Sweden

wtf i hate sweden now

God and I hate Sweden

I actually enjoyed this post, leaf.

God I hate Sweden

Why white people are so easily controllable

10/10

At this point its safe to assume that Sweden hates Sweden

God I hate Sweden

Guess who owns almost all of their media.

Bonus round: Guess how much money the state uses to subsidize the media.

Entity I tolerate Zheden

pretty much.

But they don't have legal hand guns so... progress(?)

>Even South Africa is disgusted by Sweden
Sven you have an issue bud