Say something nice about Kansas

Say something nice about Kansas

Other urls found in this thread:

exhibits.hsl.virginia.edu/insects/swatter/
youtube.com/watch?v=gi3GnDqZskk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overland_Park_Jewish_Community_Center_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=QxfVRRAcvmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly, it's not the most exciting place in the world, but driving through it was actually... Pleasant. It was tranquil.

The tornadoes seem pretty cool

We haven't had a serious tornado since 2010 when Joplin got BTFO

My cousin lives in a town called St Mary's which is all hardcore Catholics with like 10 kids by age 30, you walk down the street and all of the women are wearing skirts. It was pretty surreal.

>We
>Kansas
>Joplin

My dude.

Mennonites I reckon
It's true,I remember when it happened I was in 6th grade and we all had to go to the schools basement

One of th weirest states in America.

I went backpacking in New Mexico (best state) and I was driving through Kansas on my way back for the first time.

It's shocking and eerie how desolate the state is. It's so fucking flat it's almost hard to believe.

People say New Mexico is the spookiest state, but I thought Kansas was spookier. I wanna drive through it again.

The north and western part of the state was all settled by German Catholics. So when Deutschland is kill, they'll still be around.

Kansas is 86% white, and only 6% black.

I hear they're good at farming corn

In Manchester UK, they have good Chicken Shops.

They have a similar accent to me.

Wizard of Oz is a good movie.

Joplin is Missouri though.

Also fuck you're young.

My hometown invented the modern flyswatter.

exhibits.hsl.virginia.edu/insects/swatter/

Also, pizza hut started in Wichita, and Cessna planes were there.

And ten percent spic
Corn is Nebraska, wheat is Kansas

They are so.. kanSASSY hahaha

At least you aren't Missouri.

I've never seen a tornado.

Seems exciting.

No, they're definitely Catholics. They use the old Latin Mass and think that Pope Francis is a heretic. My cousin is one, I went to his wedding, he married a 19yo and they now have five children.

Here's a video that shows how many hardcore Catholics there are, keep in mind this is a town of like 2000 people:

youtube.com/watch?v=gi3GnDqZskk

I'll have you know Jews are lynched here.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overland_Park_Jewish_Community_Center_shooting

so they can't even farm corn? what a bunch of losers

It's scary as fuck when your a little kid, siren's go off and you have to rush to the basement where you sit for hours on end

Just like.. your mom hahaha

The exception to that is Johnson, Wyandotte and Douglas counties. Johnson is the KC suburbs, which is one of the wealthiest counties in the country. The difference between it and the rest of Kansas is sureal. Wynadotte is industrial blue-collar. Douglas is the one blue county every election. It's where KU is and is our SJW and leftoid containment area.

Wizard of Oz is redpilled.

I see corn every year where I live (southeast KS).

JERICHO was a great show that took place there. Also, The Wizard of Oz.

I'm at KU getting a film degree.

I am literally in hell.

They posses a small fraction of Kansas City

>And ten percent spic
only in the southwestern part of the state. they're mostly used in industrial slaughter houses.

Johnson county is what I always thought all of Kansas was while growing up, it really surprised me to drive through the rest of it.

Their taxes and liquor laws are shit compared to MO though.

10.8 million tons of wheat are produced here, making it the biggest producer in the country
Why would you do such a thing

After I take over the country and build the fourth reich, I'm going to move the nation's capital to my birthplace of Abilene, KS. So much empty land. I think the castle for our nation's capital will be the largest structure ever built. An impenetrable fortress signifying the power of the emperor.

what the fuck happens in Nebraska?

I live in Johnson county and their everywhere tbqh

We do corn too but you can get two harvest of wheat on the same land in a season.

It gets to touch best state

>KU
>Film Degree
Nigga what are smoking?

I think Kansas is actually a pretty state. The flint hills and eastern forests are quite nice.

A full ride scholarship.

What beautiful weather.

OP ckecking in.

>Eisnhowers hometown
Sounds good to me

They're good ol boys. I work with a guy from Kansas and he's very polite and hardworking.

It's not Arkansas

They don't pronounce it
Kansaw and the rent is really cheap you can own a house just by working at mcdonalds

that's pretty impressive kansas

I have lived in seven states and what sticks out the most about Kansas is that people are generally friendlier then other states.

People from the coast have asked me with a straight-face if we had electricity in Kansas.

what was your least favorite state and most favorite state and why

huskers

some interesting landscapes out west and in the north

niggers in omaha

you're doing fine, oklahoma's ok.

>Tfw we could've joined the all red county club if it weren't for Lawrence

Please explain

Eh, fair enough. Can't beat a full ride scholarship.

someone in Denver tried to tell me we're part of the South

Spent a lot of weekends in overland park when I was in highschool

>Tfw power went out the other day.

>flat
>sparsely populated outside the cities
Perfect place to watch tornadoes.

LOL i got a friend named Michael Nessleroad at ku for the same degree; possibly know him?

>some interesting landscapes out west and in the north
explain
>huskers
its sad that their culture revolves around college sports
>niggers in omaha
thats surprising. i thought nebraska was germanic territory

Nice to see a fellow Johnson

It was a great band

In Cold Blood was a great book

KU has a good film program, from what I understand

the rivalry between MO and KS was always weird to me. It always seemed to revolve around Johnson/Douglas people and Jackson County, MO people. The rest of Kansas were totally unaware that there was a rivalry, and had similar hostility towards Johnson.

Least favorite would be Ohio. I lived in Dayton, utter shit hole filled to the brim with niggers, there is a lot of poverty and not much in the terms of job opportunities. I would say the Air Force museum there is definitely worth stopping and spending a day if driving across country.
The best would be probably Utah. Mostly for the national parks and outdoor activities. the cons being Mormons. Also went back a few years ago and it seemed they've gotten invaded by the spics.

there's some badlands, most of the state is flat though.

nebraska is germanic territory, it's just omaha that has a nigger problem, but it's nowhere near as bad as most cities.

no niggers

Both teams are shit and don't even play each other anymore so it's pretty much all but dead sports wise
False.

Of course they did. I moved here from KS in the late 80s and Colorado is becoming such an ignorant shit hole. I'm not sure if it's the Texans, the spics or the Californians, but most of us are feeling the pressure of overpopulation. I know it's not as bad as Miami or Jew York, but most days during the week, I feel like this place is just.... ruined. I don't know if I'd ever move back to KS, but I definitely need to GTFO before I lose it.

Also, to respond to your comment - something every Kansan knows - Bleeding Kansas. Ignorant fucks.

That's funny, im having a conversation with a girl right now about mormons in utah.
Tell me, why are mormons a con for Utah?

The rivalry has been going since the civil war so anyone born here at least knows of it.

>tfw eastcoaster living in bumblefuck nowheresville kansas

a-at least i-its comfy....

You have to go back

They're so tolerant

Niggers are like roaches. You find them everywhere. KC and Wichita have their fair share and any small town with forty miles of them might have one hiding under a white trash girl or trailer.

>Average Lawrence resident

Folks, let's just say we're not in Kansas anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=QxfVRRAcvmg

There is a nice tranquility about driving over an endless plain.

>dab the AIDS bear on board

what did they mean by this?

>implying that 99% of Kansas today wouldn't help Quantrill kill everyone in Lawrence now

lol, yeah right. Maybe in Topeka, or possibly Wichita. Former Kansan here. My family and I hate the Westboro psychos, but we would absolutely fuck that car up.

Great band!

The Pinnacle and Icarus are legendary tunes.

Literally only in Lawrence.

Douglas county needs to be purged.

Native kansans here. Johnson county is objectively one of the nicest places to live. Open carrier, lots of freedom. Jayhawks are a source of national pride. All in all Johnson county is super affordable and based, as a guy who might have to move to commiefornia. Also best bbq in the world

No hurricanes/shark attacks/tidal waves.

We're the best state. That is all.

>implying tornadoes are not the most awe inspiring experience you'll want to relate to your friends and relatives

This. It's getting bad here, my work is literally a sanctuary for Mexicans who barely speak any english and their kids.

Most are anti-fun if they're full blown Mormons. If their Jack-Mormons then their like any other American in regards to drinking and all the other shit we do. The Mormons have this pseudo order like the mob. They get into a lot of local power positions. Not all bad people just a little off with some of their beliefs.

This is all true. Oklahoma Joe's ftw.

got placed here for a student exchange from poland all i can say it's preety groovy

I will never call it joes KC. It's literally the best

Now this shitposting.

>Transgender and Christian
I lol'd

I hate Spics more than niggers tbqh. What part of Johnosn are you in ?

License plates say Shawnee (Topeka). But I guarantee it's in Lawrence.