Midget Shaming

The tiny Trump meme is midget shaming. The left should be ashamed of themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meL9QFwVldw
youtube.com/watch?v=7MxhkNemkGc
youtube.com/watch?v=mdMUcMndZWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No it's not. It's Trump shaming. And it's pretty hilarious

>not claiming the moral high ground
>shitposting and memeing all the things

Its also another stolen 'meme'

They get a good one every now and then

Its ok to laugh

>midget shaming

how is being a midget not shameful?

These are pretty good man

These are no ordinary lefties memes, this is some professional shit. Usually leftie memes are cringeworthy

I wonder who's behind this....

Its funny because he's 6'4 and these cucklets are projecting their insecurities publicly for everyone to laugh at them.

>copying lil marco memes

Holy shit is the Left even trying anymore???
My god this is embarrassing...

Posting better midget memes

#midgetshaming
#beautyayeverysize
#ableistscum

Who the fuck sits like that? Lil nigga looks like my dog when I'm fixing his supper.

This is the best meme the left has came up with in the last 9 years. But remember little Marco Rubio?

We should meme Obama as a typical nigger stealing shit as a fuck you to the unoriginal bastards.

I agree.
I'm shocked, appalled [, insert leftist buzzword].
How can they use our defenseless as human shields? It's outrageous.

PEquena clinton was better
youtube.com/watch?v=meL9QFwVldw

>Literally copying shaming tactics from 200 years ago

Memes need some truth to them to be funny. This is just "I don't like Trump".

This.

so you post it here you stupid cunt. fuck off you antifa whore

imagine my surprise.

you act like making fun of midgets is a bad thing. You should be happy the left is getting red pilled.

Liberals are incapable of recognizing their own racism.

EEMAGIYN MOY SHOWK

OIY NEED'TA POOT THIS ON YEWCHUBE

It's pretty funny desu

dispicable ableism

Where does a white midget land on the totem pole? Probably not equal to normal sized white guy but probably better then normal sized nigger.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's always righteous when the good guys do it.

Impeached in less than 3 months. KEK wills it.

That's not the point. The point is the left claims to be accepting of all kinds of people and that they don't perceive what those people are/have as bad (slut shaming, fat shaming, transuniversal algebraic homeomorph person, and , yes, infinitesimals too, like on said person), then they turn around and insult people by using said things (like when they also claim to be daltonic but insult for being white) - they're hypocrites, that's the point.

Yes please, more dwarf trump voters.

Besides some banal humor gleaned from insulting midgets in a manner akin to being a slack jawed yokel at a circus circa 1900s, what exactly is wrong with midgets?

I don't think they should be allowed to breed unless they are financially independent from the state and are of sound mental capacity - but aside from their unfortunate lack of height and usually mis-shapen profile, what do they do to actually do to deserve any real derision?

I just think its fucking hilarious that the left gets so worked up over "offensive" shit like this, but the right doesn't give a shit about things like this- or they just don't even pay it any attention. Either way it shows just how much of a difference there is between the two parties. Hell, I find these memes fucking hilarious- and I am fucking 4'9 lol. People need to loosen the fuck up, this shit is getting so ridiculous.

>I am fucking 4'9
You'd be legally dwarf status then, yes?

Cut off is 4'10...

DWARF SHAMING
FTFY

>copying the little marco meme
really nigga?

They are trying to keep the lid on something that wants to blow. Their memes cannot therefore be cathartic.

More simply they are wrong, which hinders their ability to be funny.

Is this not absolutely humiliating? Fucking liberals youtube.com/watch?v=7MxhkNemkGc

It's not that it isn't. It's when others actively point it out and ridicule it. Just like other types of shaming.

A man like putin ... lallalalala

Fucking scumbags, little people are cool as fuck and do not deserv this shit.

I second this.

Heck, why not just make a little Hillary? See how people feel when it's a woman that receives diminutive treatment.

Why does the left persecute manlets so much?

Manlet oppression has gone on for far too long.

Perfect.

haha. technically you're right. my body is completely proportionate though, I'm just really fucking small. Like a mini-human almost. my sis is the same way- and I don't ever flatter myself or boast or anything, but we are both pretty fucking hot. its really odd. the only other person ive met that is our age/height looks like- I dk. I suppose like how you would imagine a stereotypical dwarf to look like. genetics can be fucking weird.

>shitting on men is a-okay
>shitting on women; I double dare you!!! NOOOO!!!

trump is more than half a foot taller than putin, someone explain this meme

Because they're small, and adults aren't supposed to be small. So people think it's funny.

That's seriously how deep it goes. And yes, it is fucking stupid.

Not bad.

I love miniature memes.

Its the left. They don't generally make any sense.

>"TRUMP IS BALD"
>several photos of Trump with his hand slicking his hair back and showing the roots, no medical history of hair plugs
>"TRUMP HAS TINY HANDS"
>picture of him with his hand on Obama's shoulder, turns out his hands are normal and he's just fat/large
>"TRUMP IS SHORT"
>all major sources cite him as 6'2 which is an inch above normal white male height

Next we'll hear "Trump is a tranny"

midgets are for tossing not shaming

Agreed, leftists truly sad.

You'll at least live longer since your heart wont need to work as hard pumping blood to your extremities

I know guy like 5'3 but like you said, looks completely proportionate, and is infact jacked

You've got a great excuse to always be staring at chicks cleavage also

So is there a joke or is he just photoshoped to be small, I don't get it

They did the Putin meme of making him small

We need to make some ones of him as a giant for the lulz

Delete this

so what? its a good thing.

It all ties back to the inequality against men. Men are expected to be physically dominant, which is not what comes to mind when you see a short man. If a man is short, he is not meeting the standard that society has set for him, and therefore "fails" at being a man.

Of course, it's perfectly fine for women to be short because the want to be cared for and protected by men (whether they admit it or not).

>6'4"
>tall
Found the manlet

they are deformed. deformed equals degenerate. I bet you like cripples too, libcuck.

But Putin really is short, trump is fairly tall.

LOL XD THE LULZ, X TO THE D, XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
EBIN BENIS XD

The joke is that Trump looks small. This happens when the left runs out of arguments. They resort to the equivalent of schoolyard name-calling.

>The tiny Trump meme is
poking fun at mental midgets.
Little people have nothing to do with it.
Shame on you faggot.

Let's do tons of mocks where we make Obama white.

sauce?

Man got any pics of your sis? fucking a short childlike chick would be pretty awesome. Just her ass and tits plz and maybe some puss if you have it

Honestly it just seems sad and desperate at this point

These are literally grasping straws plastered by weeks old jizz to the bottom of the barrel senpai.

She wants the child in her cauldron.

Trump is taller than Obama.

But the important thing is who has the higher ground

They're amusing the first few dozen times.
I'm just admiring the professionalism..
It's as if the person/people who made these, do it for a living.

>#shortshaming

How so? Genuine question.

haha. well I do enjoy hugs from the ladies. my head sinks right into chest pillows lol. I am female tho just fyi lol. and yes, there are a shit ton of perks to being short af. of course having to climb up on the counter to grab something out of the top pantry shelves kinda suck lol but fuck. you win some you lose some :p

Watch this video and tell me, Paco

youtube.com/watch?v=mdMUcMndZWg

It is not"a good one" it isnjust the copied tiny putin meme wtf..

kinda makes Trump cute tbqh

I thought it was some weird fetish.

that's hot

they aren't calling him a midget they are calling him a child

It also shows the virtue signalling for what it is.

Hilarious considering Putin being a manlet 2/3 size of Trump

Is this really a fucking thread full of lefties who clap themselves on their shoulder because they stole the atleast 2 years old tiny putin meme ?
This is pathetic and embarassing

hes afraid that he might accidentally man spread and he has no balls at all.

You are a retard. It is emasculating Trump by making him smaller, which is associated with being less masculine. So, it is basically shaming small men everywhere for the sake of relieving some of the pretty intense hate harbored by the left towards Trump.

They also made a statue of him with a small penis. Basically body shaming millions of men for the purpose of emasculating Trump. All of it is an act of aggression towards Trump. Not political in any way, just pure hate.

>inch above normal white male height
What? I'm 6'2 and people always think I'm pretty tall but then again I live in the us which is mostly all manlet beaners.

cutting your dick off and calling yourself susan doesn't make you a femanon no matter what barrack, his tranny '''''wife'''''' michael or bruce jenner tell you. YOUR A DUDE MUTHER FUCKER

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

wtf why does trump have a granny ass?