>Trump holds rally
>"Europe is being raped"
>"We need to be smart!"

HEADLINES:

"TRUMP CLAIMS THERE WAS A TERROR ATTACK IN SWEDEN"
"TRUMP INVENTS TERROR ATTACK"

>1 Million Dregs talking about this on Kikebook

What the fuck is this shit
Are people really this fucking stupid or is this number being inflated by ((((((Zucc))))))

Yes people are that stupid but most don't believe New York media kikes anymore. The election proved that.

4d quantum chess piece move by Trump in coming by mid week.

Feels like the twilight zone.

The NZ media are telling us the Muslims are all saints in Europe and everyone loves them.

The subversion at the moment is just insane. I feel sorry for anyone who still believes this shit.

The media are just something else. I used to think they did it for money but I think they are just evil scum bags who want to collapse society for some insane SOROS style agenda.

He needs to do something I'm getting SERIOUSLY BLACKPILLED
Fuck the Intel Community, fuck the media, gas them all

>Sup Forums is the one spreading real news about Sweden

What a timeline.

Are they trying to lube your assholes for refugees cock with puff pieces down there? Redpill me on NZ media.

Really though trump hasn't been saying shit other than talking about "media" I'm becoming sick of the word.

Its just as pozzed as the australian media
All lies, anti-conservative, anti-white, anti-trump, pro-multicucktural, pro-faggotry

Blackpill melts your insides and gives you superhuman strength and constitution, best to get it over with so you can spend the rest of your mortality kicking ass.

But I'm not as resilient or ripped as Guts, I cant handle the black pill

Will the black pill cure my disability?

>look what happened last night in sweden
>LOLOLOL THERE WASN'T NO TERROR ATTACK JUST THE USUAL RIOTS, RAPES AND BROWN ON WHITE VIOLENCE XDDDDDD DRUMPF BTFO THE FUCK OUT
fake news doesn't even cover it at this point. it's imaginary news now lads.

jfc man up, do you think it would've been easy once won the elections?

not sure how to fell about this...

No but they're winning the meme war at this rate
We need some more habbenings and Trump needs to put these niggers in their places

>winning the meme war
yeh i'm sure a bunch of 50yo newspaper directors and a legion of underpaid millennials that cannot internet other than logging on kikebook are "winning" the meme war, just as demonstrated by the recent Pewdiepie thing.

Sheer numbers don't count, remember the thermopyles

>Trumpsplaining
fucking kek

Well Trump stating he learned about the event through Fox News is the 7D Connect Four move.

The media will either insult Fox News for wrong info or Trump for getting news from MSM. As a result, Trump gets to prove the fake news narrative.

It's coming, but this is a delicate process. He needs them to keep over stepping until the time is right to drop the hammer.

All of this made me realize normies don't actually know what is going on in Sweden. It's so obvious to us I thought it was common knowledge; the facts aren't even really controversial. But even the Swedish government is playing dumb with
>what did he mean by this

So maybe it's really just an effort to get people to Google it.

By coincidence I was watching the segment live the night before on Fox, which was pretty hilarious. They set it up so that Tucker Carlson was feigning shock and confusion that the poor Swedes aren't up in arms about the state of their country.