Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7WwLT32_VAk
youtube.com/watch?v=1wV6_GiMR8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuckin skeets cunt

fuck cops

sparking up 2 this rn

youtu.be/7WwLT32_VAk
I wish I could watch this for the first time again.

Whatayatalkinabeet

fuckin' trees man
to us they're growin' real slow and shit but to to the trees they grow real fast
time is perceived differently for each individual

How do you niggas just not smoke weed all the time. Whenever i buy, i always blow my tolerance and spend every free moment i'm not working or needing to drive somewhere ripping cones. Half Ounce lasts me like a week.

Are Bongs worse for tolerance?

fuckincunt.youthinkyoucantalkshittomeillfuckintearyatoshredscunt.

Get your hands on some THC oil

Who /hype/ for season 4

Fuck off, the big lez "movie" was a massive disappointment, shame on them for creating such a boring space trip of an episode which lacked humour throughout the entire """"Movie""""

Best episode was the Volcano Bong or the BUSTED episode

This t b h famalam

With the amount he is buying, he can easily make his own if he wanted to

Germany had Beethoven
Italy had Da Vinci
England had Shakespeare
May I present to you, Australia's contribution to the arts:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wV6_GiMR8s

Actually it was a masterpiece. Try smoking a spliff before you watch that shit incase you haven't done so.

Reset you tool, its not healthy, bongs are just far to efficient. Wait a week and come back with 3 cones over 45 mins and maintain that.

Of course I have done it, but I mean that shit type of shit doesn't really intrigue me anymore, I just wanted the typical stoner comical movie

Bruh

I cant even what

Big lez show isn't about tremendous depth. I don't doubt the dudes who make it don't even know what path the show will take until they make it right there and then. It's a journey you take with insights gleaning from different angles. You appreciate once then put it away for a while. It isn't meant to appeal to quick gratification but a slower, interpretive gratification. I've already desecrated the whole premise of the show by giving so many words to it.

Watching this for the first time

This is great.

God bless you Auzzies

Is this safe to watch? like no jump scares or bullshit?

Same mate.

What? Jump scares? Man you need to chill out hit the bong. This a chill thread man none of that bull.

sorry kinda paranoid about this sorta stuff.

I'm feeling you guys.

Good vibes going your way.