What State is Sup Forums from?

>he doesnt live in a permaRED state with traditional conservative values and a strong working class economy

Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox59.com/2017/02/08/report-finds-indiana-is-among-most-miserable-states-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_(proposed_Northwestern_state)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xoPQqPJ7fbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im from illinois

the belly of the beast AMA

BASED INDIANA reporting in

> Ywn be from an ethnic Danish farming town that's 98% White
Nebraska reporting in, must suck

California. Kill me.

>he doesnt live in a permaRED state
user, I live in Alabama. You best apologize.

Plz tell me you're from either 317/ 812.

I'm looking to increase my redpilled gang/ friend group I can trust. Book related, read it my duder.

Oregon
At least we're not Washington or California

Hoosier master race someday?

Kentucky

OP is incorrect. Jefferson Co KY is cuck central and definitely not red.

All the surrounding counties are okay though.

> Living in a permared state at the cost of niggers
Yeah, no, I'll take one of the most homogeneously white states in the entire country which is not just almost all white but almost all Germanic.
The Eastern part of the state is about the nicest part of the entire country.

Louisiana

812 what up senpai

some of us forgone that.

to remain behind enemy lines for our families.

living under absolute tyranny

New Albany master race here. Theres a statistically improbable number of people from Kentuckiana on Sup Forums and it blows my mind.

Washington here.

>Oregon looking down on Washington

Kek

Seattle is the shit smeared chink asshole of the northwest.

Hoosiers will inherit the earth, Pence is our destiny.
Also
>implying western Kentucky isn't swarthy ass "muh Scotland" yuppies

Lousiville reporting in

I want to form a club/ milita so badly for those of us in southern Indiana. We could meet twice a month or so and have "redpill book club" where we read/ discucss literature. Then on the second meeting of the month we do some kind of physical activity like camping, hiking, orienteering, shooting etc. Alternatively we could work to build shit like bunkers/dugouts on my land.

Idk just a thought. Is this too autistic? I already have a couple guys on board for the book club but we need to organize.

Our time is close at hand Hoosierbros

Cuckville is paying $400,000 to move their Confederate Statue :(

574 reporting in

Not autistic at all

There are SO many based Hoosiers living near us but none of us are organized. We could absolutely do the book club/camping thing but more generally it would be nice just to have local support for our views ya know?

The trick is giving away personal info on here, makes it hard to organize in any meaningful way

Ah! We could call the book club "The WASP nest."

Ikr

At least we can pump our own gas.

>permared state at the cost of niggers
No niggers where I live, champ. To top it all off, I can see a Saturn V rocket from the edge of my property. North Alabama is a good place, it's south Alabama that drags it down.

fox59.com/2017/02/08/report-finds-indiana-is-among-most-miserable-states-in-america/

Upstate NY here, traveling through Europe. SECESSION WHEN?!?

I have never lived more than 5 miles from the WA/ID border.

Fuck Seattle. Fuck Boise. Fuck Commies. Fuck Mormons.

State of Lincoln now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_(proposed_Northwestern_state)

PA. I love it here

502 = one of the only places in USA where forced integration in school systems is still a thing, even after a supreme court ruling against it. Students will get bussed up to an hour away from their home for racial integration purposes.

Louisville = the San Francisco of KY

feelsbadman

Fuck the Bonobo Masturbation Society

I would do it if I wasn't busy with life and work 24/7, but I know there are Hoosiers out the wazoo who are interested in all of those and it doesn't take much looking to find them. Should be easy if you don't live in Bloomington, in which case you'd be in for a lynching from the boomers and college students for being interested in guns or doing something in a park that isn't smoking weed and fucking. Is there something like an Indiana /k/ group on social media?

Texas

Don't you ever fucking lump shitfuck Indiana and glorious Kentucky together ever agian

t. Hillbilly

Kentuckian here.

>he doesn't have a slaveboy pump his gas
>bragging about having to do needless work
lmao

>hes not from Keksas
Why even try to brag?

502 native here

We can pump it Spokane and also not live in a liberal shithole. Win-win.

Seattle, Portland, and Eugene need to just join California already and stop ruining shit for the rest of us.

BASED GOV. BEVIN

Liking this guy in the 502 is worse than openly supporting Trump

wtf i thought boise was based? i was considering trying to move out there

>Louisville
>ID is StX

Florida reporting, feeling pretty free

AZTLAN

Maybe make a facebook page and go from there? It keeps all personal info off Sup Forums

Maybe for liberal faggots

I live on the border. Im like a kike, I can seamlessly inhabit both at the same time

>Upstate
>based
>he says while backpacking through Europe
Nice try JEW YORK CITEH REEEEEEEEE

Oh I like you. You can join my little club too. You'll have to skype in or something but eh we can make it work

I'm about to drop everything and move to Florence, KY. Any one here have any experiences with that place? Am I making a mistake bros?
I just wanna be somewhere cheap, but white.

Only 3 kinds of people live in KY. Coalminers, cousin-fuckers, and African handball enthusiasts.

New York. Blue county. Not in the boroughs. Wanna die.

There were plenty of Hillary For Prison signs in my neighborhood, kek.

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Hoosiers have it rough, according to a new report published by 24/7 Wall St.

The publication found Indiana to be the 47th worst state in America, behind Kentucky (48th), Oklahoma (49th) and West Virginia (50th).

Researchers came to this conclusion after analyzing a 2016 Gallup survey of 177,281 people that measured wellbeing across the 50 states.

The study focused on whether individuals felt a sense of purpose, had supportive relationships, were financially secure, were satisfied with their community or were in good physical health. Results showed that Indiana was one of just a handful of states to rank low in every category of well-being.

The report found an estimated 31.3% of Hoosiers are obese, 29.4% do not exercise and 30.6% smoke. These percentages are higher than their corresponding national shares.

The study found the Hoosier state is also one of the least educated, with just 24.9% of adults have at least a bachelor’s degree.

As for income, the average Indiana resident makes less than the national average. The state’s median household income stands at $50,532, approximately $5,000 less than the national median income.

Throwback to '75? What the fuck is a Hoosier doing in Vietnam?

>mfw I'm all three

Ok next time we have an Indiana thread I'll have a FB page ready.

I'll make one on Wednesday night around 10pm see ya then?

> 113462375

Florence > Covington.

Covington is basically Cinci lite.

I'm from Louisville, over here teaching English. Been in Hanoi about 4 months now, planning on staying about a year.

>Tfw Oklahoman
Was proud of my state for not having a single cucked county this election.

Wisconsin here. It hasn't been red for very long, but starting in 2011 leftists have just kept getting BTFO here non-stop.

>There's no way Scott Walker will get elected!
>There's no way he can just ignore all these protests and kill public sector unions!
>There's no way we will lose this supreme court election!
>There's no way we will lose this recall election!
>There's no way Walker will get re-elected AGAIN!
>There's no way right to work will pass!
>There's no way Russ Feingold will lose again!
>There's no way Wisconsin will vote for Trump!

The fact that they actually get kind of sort of close (unlike a red state like say, Kansas) only to fail miserably, means they are on constant suicide watch. It's glorious.

How many Vietnamese hookers/ ladybois have you banged just curious?

219 reporting in
>in b4 hurr durr chicago

yeah but your women are fucking niggers, so good that you won the consolation prize of not voting democrat

Based Utah reporting in. We'll be one of the last stand locations for the conservative party.

I'll be around if you fellas are

260 reporting for duty

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xoPQqPJ7fbQ

Its a date. No homo

REPORT IN IF YOUR STATE VOTED 100% RED

NOT SO FAST EVERYONE ELSE

I went ahead and made one

/groups/799979590166907/

Never made one before though so bear with me

None in Vietnam, I got a surprise hj from a ladyboy in Bangkok tho. Thailand's a strange place.

/groups/799979590166907/

The least we can do...

I think it's time to start talking to other redpilled and semi-redpilled conservative friends, family, and neighbors. Try to get together a support network. One advantage AntiFa and all these left protests have over us is NETWORKING.

We don't have to openly recruit or protest like they do. Just simply talk to your friends, family, and neighbors (the rational ones. You know) about how troubled you are with far leftist riots erupting, migrant/minority violence, and instability in our country. Most conservatives, even if not fully redpilled, will agree. Get them to agree to network too. The Right needs a support network AND FAST, lest we fall to a leftist Commie type revolution.

I'd join but alas, NWI is far from southern Indiana.

Abq, NM

wtf i hate my state now!

Maybe if you live in our jungle city, I live near campus and 80% of it is 9/10s.

Based MO checking in
Ignore the way the city niggers vote

Nope. It is now what Portland and Seattle were 20 years ago.

A massive import of Californians and other soft urban lefties that want to live in a "small town" and fill it with Starbucks, Subarus, easy white-collar money, and lefty political bullshit. That plus the weirdo Mormon religious crap makes it a no-go zone.

Missoula Montana had a similar thing happen to it.

'The worst thing to happen to your small sleepy town is that Californians decide to go there. They ruin everything. They are a plague on the west. Liberal locusts.

Honestly I wish you fuckers would take Louisville from us, I cannot fucking stand that place. If you did that we could just gobble up Wv and be well on our way to creating an Appalachian superstate.

Texas

I'd like to know the demographics of people who post on Sup Forums, but that's info our enemies could use against us.

california here, hope the state implodes so the liberal purge can begin

It's pretty bad in Lincoln and Omaha man.

I don't have a fb and don't want to make a real one so I'll be using an alias. You'll be able to tell.

forgive me if I don't wanna live in junkie central

Cincinnati reporting in... :(

>abandoning the highest concentration of Victorian homes on the planet

I mean, well take them if you guys dont want them

I love Florence I want to move there. desu

Didn't you guys run some Mormon deep state douchebag against the GOP candidate this last election to split the vote?

I don't trust you weirdo religious kooks.

What about West Virginia?

but they'll still imply we are racist for voting red.

No problem brother

Im old and stable enough to be able to use my real name, I understand why others wouldnt

>Florence
Not at all used to live there it is great.

PA.
I want to live in a blue state and do my part to transform it into a glorious red state.

Wait. I fucking did. Mission accomplished.

9/10s are fucking niggers? wow man, that's even more depressing than i thought

>mfw I'm actually from Indiana
>mfw see that small blue corner in the top left? that's where I'm from

Fuck my life.

be sure and marry your daughter off to a black man to prove that liberals are the real racists