That Sup Forums is satire

Your actions have no consequences, everything is predetermined

Test

>Tfw to smart too be redpilled

Mushrooms or dmt

FPBP
Also checked

the US is demographically fucked and you need to try and leave the country

Nothing you do matters as everyone dies in the end.

Test

Is that? Fucking brain? Life no meaning. Wat

hail BOB

Reptilians
And the Demiurge

What did you mean by this? I recall seeing video by a neuroscientist explaining this on a biological level it was pretty interesting

Ever read about a successful person spending their time playing videogames and posting on the internet?

God or Science. Your choice.
If you choose God, it's obvious, he is all knowing and all powerful.
If you choose science than, it's harder. If you know the exact position of everything and where they were than you know what well happen
>inb4 quantum physics fucked that up
No it didn't, Humans just don't know how to interpret it yet.

>pewdiepie

posting on the internet? yes

videogames? no

Trump is a kike. Like the "leftists", the right-wing is just a psyop, completely controlled and orchestrated. All people who follow either of these movements are brainwashed.

>fuck your brain out

comfy pepe

Actually getting a gf and having a stable job. Then you realize Sup Forums is just a mixture of satire, bullshit, and alarmism

r/K theory, easily.

Moly made some vids about it but I think even he didn't swallow that final pill whole.

the snake men and the demiurge. antediluvian cities. the great flood was real

THIS!!!!!!!!!

Never relax.

FUGG

we all know its true, deep down in our DNA. in our collective human memory

Vedic aryan occult understanding.

earth is flat

Jews are the enemy of mankind

confessions of an economic hitman

Yes exactly, one day we'll all understand the truth.

Sorting yourself out

Ayo

Ayo hol up. So you be sayin....we wuz chinks n shieet?

Nope, you're not getting it.

reddit detected

Sup Forums is a waste of time

To truly be a redpilled man who deserves a redpilled beautiful white women, white men must learn to hate asian women

Worshipping those chinks and gooks and nips is the most pitiful thing a white man can do

NO, JAPANESE WOMEN ARE NOT HONORARY ARYANS, they are fucking slant eye gooks and make elliot rodgers

If you want white women like me to like you guys, you must get over the biggest hurdle, thinking with your brain and not your dick

Those STD infested skinny bitches are no different than the white girls who fuck niggers

White men should spit, kick and smack every chink they see on the streets

There's only one way to escape the cycle of life and death, and when ypu try to explain it to others, they laugh at you. If you seriously pursue it, you'll be an outsider among outsiders, and in the eyes of society, lower than the lowest that /r9k/ has ever produced.

The illuminati/freemasons run the world, bohemian grove mock rituals involving many world leaders and people with power, the skull and bones club; they're all luciferian cultists;
Jesus Christ is real and is who he said he was; there is a spiritual reality. demons are real. aliens are demons and interdimensional. celebrities are puppets of the satanic elite.

Pinecones

The biggest redpill is that in the end, nothing matters. We are all going to die, and everybody we love are going to die. The best thing we can do is the make the most of the lives we have, and being an edgy racist on Sup Forums and having a false sense of racial superiority is a waste of a life. The best way to live your life is to find your own meaning an happiness and to channel that in a positive way

Islam is actually a really effective religion at maintaining society since progression causes degeneracy then social decay and destruction of society. It also ensures women are put in their place, promotes masculinity and resists Jewish subversion. Thus why the middle east had to be destabilized with the 9/11 job, so the muslims couldn't consolidate power and become an actual threat to them since the west was already completely under their thumb.

God and science go hand in hand. Our biology dictates every action we make. Jesus died for evolution.

The rituals are real though. Remember Trump is one of them.

THIS.

>Those STD infested skinny bitches are no different than the white girls who fuck niggers
Except black people are uglier, dumber and more violent. Asian genetics is so much better than Sub-Saharan that it's not even comparable.

Race-mixing is bad though.

shut the fuck up you race mixing scum, all races non white are beneath our feet, asian women are = to niggers, stop giving them exceptions

Yes, this is true. I have a strong disgust for Asians and won't have anything to do with them. In all likelihood you are probably an unattractive white woman... but there are white women in the world who are beautiful and have traditional views.

you are on the right path... and more white men should ignore asian women. They are gross and inferior to a top tier white woman.

Checked and kek'd

What if my meaning and happiness is achieved by being an edgy racist on Sup Forums?

How do you determine whether that's a positive purpose for my individual fleeting existence?

Checkmate faggot

No they aren't

1. They are closer to us genetically
2. They are genetically superior to sub-saharans

I did say that race-mixing is bad, but mixing with Asians is simply not comparable to mixing with sub-Saharans.

People who believe in mass-conspiracy psy-ops programs are brainwashed

If your "meaning" is derived from something negative, then I highly doubt you'll achieve a high level of happiness.

user is right, go be a racist in real life instead

Technology is not exponential.

>tfw to intelligent to hunt vermin

verily. take the heroic dose, brothers

Your negative might be my positive and vice versa, you're in no position to tell me otherwise if you're able to reply to my post you dummy

Asians are subhuman nigger tier. End of story, fuck off shill

Picture relevant.

No they simply are not. Higher IQ and less aggressive/violent.

Many such cases!