RIP SWEET PRINCE

RIP SWEET PRINCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/azC1nm85btY?t=58m4s
archive.fo/v55D4
kernelmag.dailydot.com/features/report/3736/menshn-co-founder-embroiled-in-sex-scandal/
kernelmag.dailydot.com/features/report/3746/luke-bozier-arrested/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/11/leading-gamergate-critic-sarah-nyberg-claimed-to-be-a-pedophile-apologised-for-white-nationalism/
breitbart.com/london/2015/04/27/tech-city-darling-chris-leydon-guilty-of-making-indecent-images-of-children/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/heres-why-the-progressive-left-keeps-sticking-up-for-pedophiles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He crossed the line. There's no recovering from this.

Honestly though, it's what is to be expected from the gays. They never seem to stop at homosexuality it never seems to be enough degeneracy to fulfill them.

He will just turn this around into his favor. His facebook post was just a quick explanation and when he can get on camera and explain, everyone will be back to sucking his dick.
Just wait. He knows what he's doing.

These context-less threads are really great.

Thank you for posting this.

If he fights it like Trump did pussygate he will come out of it.

He needs to make a video with those FB explanations.

I'm thinking along the same lines. Milo is a smart guy, he knows millions of people listen to Joe Rogan's podcast. He had to have know this would rustle some jimmies. He's probably surprised it took them so long to take the bait.

Agreed. Fuck this thread

To be fair he went on to agree with the consenting age in the same interview with Rogan:

""And I think the law is probably about right. It's probably roughly the right age. I think it's probably about ok. But there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age. I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who were sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world, by the way."

What happened to him? Is anyone actually going to tell us or is it just going to be cryptic shilling?

F(ag)
From what I hear he said something about pedophilia that has the internet up in arms.

Details pls

nice no-explanation thread. saged

What's going on , guys?

Didn't his priest fuck him or something when he was 14 or something? What's the age of consent in Britain, I know it's 14 in some European countries.

Is that animal the official animal of Israel?

If Trump can get elected after pussygate, I don't fear for Milo. He's smarter than Trump even.

sleep tight shiller

1 sage = 1 like

TAPES SURFACED OF MILO SAYING 13-14YR OLDS CAN BANG ADULTS

Priest fucked him when he was 17.

People are using excerpts from his appearance on Joe Rogan's and the Drunken Peasants podcasts to say Milo supporters pedophelia.

WHY IS EVERY NEW THREAD MILO
WHY IS EVERY MILO THREAD 90% SHILL
Sup Forums DOESN'T EVEN LIKE MILO

It's that or three weird proboses monkey with the big ass jew nose

I stole all this from reddit

Link to the full video for context:
youtu.be/azC1nm85btY?t=58m4s
Milo's response on Facebook:
archive.fo/v55D4
A note for idiots (UPDATED):
I do not support pedophilia. Period. It is a vile and disgusting crime, perhaps the very worst. There are selectively edited videos doing the rounds, as part of a co-ordinated effort to discredit me from establishment Republicans, that suggest I am soft on the subject.
Some facts to consider:
I have outed THREE pedophiles in my career as a journalist. That's three more than any of my critics and a peculiar strategy for a supposed pedophile apologist.
(a) Luke Bozier, former business partner of Louise Mensch
kernelmag.dailydot.com/features/report/3736/menshn-co-founder-embroiled-in-sex-scandal/
kernelmag.dailydot.com/features/report/3746/luke-bozier-arrested/
(b) Nicholas Nyberg, anti-GamerGate activist who self-described as a pedophile and white nationalist
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/11/leading-gamergate-critic-sarah-nyberg-claimed-to-be-a-pedophile-apologised-for-white-nationalism/
(c) Chris Leydon, a London photographer who has a rape trial starting March 13 thanks to my reporting.
breitbart.com/london/2015/04/27/tech-city-darling-chris-leydon-guilty-of-making-indecent-images-of-children/
I have repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophiles in my journalism.
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/heres-why-the-progressive-left-keeps-sticking-up-for-pedophiles/
I have never defended and would never defend child abusers, as my reporting history shows.

There is nothing wrong with pedosexuality!

The videos do not show what people say they show. I did joke about giving better head as a result of clerical sexual abuse committed against me when I was a teen. If I choose to deal in an edgy way on an internet livestream with a crime I was the victim of that's my prerogative. It's no different to gallows humor from AIDS sufferers.
National Review, whose journalists are tweeting about this, published an article defending Salon for giving a pedophile a platform.
I did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That's perfectly true and every gay man knows it. But I was not talking about anything illegal and I was not referring to pre-pubescent boys.
I shouldn't have used the word "boy" when I talked about those relationships between older men and younger gay men. (I was talking about my own relationship when I was 17 with a man who was 29.) That was a mistake. Gay men often use the word "boy" when they refer to consenting adults. I understand that heterosexual people might not know that, so it was a sloppy choice of words that I regret.
This rush to judgment from establishment conservatives who hate Trump as much as they hate me, before I have had any chance to provide context or a response, is one of the big reasons gays vote Democrat.

>my career as a journalist.

Top fucking kek you lying faggot