Andre Anglin, 5'2, was killed during his sex tourism trip in Western Ukraine

Andre Anglin, 5'2, was killed during his sex tourism trip in Western Ukraine.

He had no ideas he was living next to right sector neighbors, several of which fought for the Azov battalion in late 2014. Andre Anglin started an argument with them calling them fake nazis and told them Putin was trying to save Ukraine from being cucked by black alphas when they joined the EU. He called them all cucks and proclaimed Putin as the savior of the White Race. His neighbors tried to explain that just because they don't want to be under Putins thumb they aren't for being in the EU. Andre kept calling them cucks.

One night his neighbors heard screaming in his first floor apartment. He was beating a prostitute with a frying pan for refusing to do anal with him or call him Nancy.

His neighbors angrily rushed in with tire irons and AK-12s and beat him to death.

Local police in Kiev have ruled Andre Anglin died from a drug overdose and claimed they found crocodile in his system. They have no interest in charging his neighbors with anything as they acted in defense of someone and no death resulted from it.

Putinfans and manlets BTFO

Killed nuttin in ur mums ass so hard m8

>tattos

trailer park trash detected

>Andre Anglin
literally no one cares

Whens your sequel

It has nothing to do with Putin. He was woman-beating scum.

This is the weakest shit thread I have ever witnessed.
Suck a dick, you fucking retard.

literally who?

>he's never hit a woman
I hit my mother all the time

Daily Stormer btfo

nice pencildick

Good goys. Reply to all the shill threads.something jewish is amuck

TRIP 3'S THOUGH,

KEK SANCTIONED HIS DEATH

and why the fuck am I supposed to care about this?

fake news

hello fellow brony

DELE THIS

Actually, this is fake news. Here's what REALLY happened:

Andrew Anglin grew tired of America's degeneracy, so he moved to Transnistria, the whitest nation of Europe.

Little did he know that his new neighbors were hardcore FC Sheriff Tiraspol. He was watching a match one night against his own team, FC Dinamo, when he screamed "SHERIFF A SHIT! DINAMO FOREVER!"

His outraged neighbors stormed his apartment and forced him to chug their home-made vodka until he puked, to test it for deadly methanol.

Unfortunately, it had methanol.

>1333
Well, at least he got trips.

ShariaBlue shills are misguided fucktards. This thread proves it

>mobile poster
good goy use the mobile jew

If there a link for any of this or is this just fanfiction you wrote to feel better?

sage please

I like the purple one.

>Oh look its another fake news story by a Russian shill using a proxy

This is CNN-tier news

Commander Anglin is alive and well and more determined than ever to holohoax these fucking kike rats

That face lol

>all smile and happiness - gone

And some of you fucking morons here on Sup Forums have a problem with Canadians.

>ywn go on a sex tourism trip to Ukraine

Kek