Shia

Do you think he was molested when he was a kid

Apparently his dad is a registered sex offender, but I feel like if he was molested, it wasn't by his dad.

Someone else must have molested Shia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVQXZKttj1w
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2053381/Shia-LaBeoufs-father-Jeffrey-registered-sex-offender-jailed-attempted-rape.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenhawk_(gay_slang)
trumpwillunite.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=EHLNRUU9_Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=emnLy428dFQ
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-60rUx1LlpA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847806/Shia-LaBeouf-s-pedophile-father-skipped-actor-s-Las-Vegas-wedding-s-run-California-police-years-recently-living-party-town-Costa-Rica.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think his mom did

He's a MK Ultra puppet

Jew Hollywod directors

I honestly think all far leftists were fondled in some way when they were younger.

Shia is a party 'guest' to one of many Pedowood hot tub parties as a kid.

fucking this
it was probably pendanski

Ask him

ment for

Whatever happened to him, it must have been bad. He's got way too many screws loose.

Do we have any info on his mom?

She must be a degenerate in order for her to marry and bang a pedophile.

Hes not a goy...so no.

How do you pronounce shia lebouf? Is the f silent?

He was on Disney and Disney is big into the whole Mk ultra thing. Just look at what they did to Hannah Montana

They were all molested which is their form of control in hollywood so they will never feel like the rest of humanity. Its pretty fucked up. Stay the fuck out of LA. Learn to swim. Its as fucked up as you imagine.

t.knownhollywoodactor

He's crazy enough to probably kill someone so I wouldn't fuck with him in real life.

There are some screws loose but I think it's party because he was molested.

Wouldn't be surprised.

His mother was a coalburner

They probably saw him as a bastard mongrel that could be used as a tool when needed, an useful idiot to be thrown under the bus when convenient, which given the state of the movement will happens relatively soon.

His mother was into witchcraft, which he talks about openly, and she would have meetings with her all female coven in the nude.

This is not a joke. He talks about this stuff openly.

That alone is enough to mess someone up for life

Did he ever work for Dan Schneider?

Shi-A La-boof

Seriously though, poor guy. Hes broken inside. So many friends I know are just like him but at least Shia is finding outlets in his art even if hes not getting roles anymore. He certainly has more money then he could ever know what to do with.

shy la-buff

Matt Damon, is that you?

So many of your friends are former childhood stars who were molested by Jews at Disney?

>They were all molested which is their form of control in hollywood

So they fuck other men and say "HA YOUR GAY BECAUSE YOU WERE FUCKED BY ME YOU BITCH"

God damn that is delusional

Which obe is the Jew? That's the one that did it.

it was prolly milo the boy hungry faggot

Growing up in Hollywood they probably lived like we thought only Europeans could. Watching mom having sex with the mail man. The whole family in the bath tub on Fridays. Sister shaving her crotch and sipping wine.

>men

They molest pre-teens you dolt. No one's running up and buttfucking Harrison Ford.

It absolutely is a form of control, do you think it's a coincidence guys like Dan schneider put out such suggestive programming and nobody seems to bat an eye

THIS
He was definitely a MK ULTRA pizza slut. We are his only hope desu senpai

excellent, another hwndu thread

groups that haze newer members go on to like it and haze the next new members. Same shit with molestation and pedo shit.

Hey Corey! What have you been up to?

they do it for free

who want chipotle kek

I want this life.

This with lots and lots and lots of drugs.

Hollywood elites, user.

This is a molestation thread.

It's only one line of cocaine away my friend

this fucking nerd

Coke wouldn't do it for me.

Marijuana + lots of psychodelics is what I want.

>tfw

>hello kiddo

>Apparently his dad is a registered sex offender,

>His mother was a coalburner

>His mother was into witchcraft, which he talks about openly, and she would have meetings with her all female coven in the nude.

Yup, definitely a victim of Pedowood. Probably Eyes Wide Shut type of stuff only with child sacrifice and molestation. Real life Satanism as well.

Mkultra/monarch victim. Find his trigger and go to hwndu to try it out

got spit roasted by his dad and hollywood execs.

we should find out. he needs help.

>no Rolling coal

It's Honeyboy. This is what he was called when he was molested.

Brian Peck

Also, if someone in ABQ is at HWNDU at any time in the near future, use it for the lulz that will ensue.

sauce?

>Brian Peck
> Shia LeBeouf
> Both in Holes (2003)

Checks out

God, I can't bring myself to hate her. I just feel pity for her, and feel bad for her father (if he wasn't in on it). Whatever they did to her must have been fucked up.

I wonder if his pedo dad sold him to the pedophiles in Hollywood for satanic rituals.

>both in holes
>in both holes
like pottery

Agreed.

We should work on turning Shia over to our side like we did PewDiePie.

Although I don't think PewDiePie was molested.

he was always a forced meme

he was forced into transformers

forced into the new indiana jones, etc

hes a fucking millhouse

his latest stunt was SOOO MILLHOUSE

youtube.com/watch?v=eVQXZKttj1w
Hollywood molested Shia

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2053381/Shia-LaBeoufs-father-Jeffrey-registered-sex-offender-jailed-attempted-rape.html

>also allegedly assaulted a gay Disney executive after he gave Shia a congratulatory hug.

>Shia later recounted the incident to Details magazine: 'He goes, "Are you trying to talk to my boy, you chicken hawk?" You can't do that to the executives.'

chicken hawk??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenhawk_(gay_slang)

poor kid
disney needs to be shut down

I kinda petty him.... He his weird and fuck up.... He doesnt like to be followed by paparazzi .... I mean he seam like an introved kid who found success in acting... Now every one want to invade your private space. Plus if he had a rougth chilhood.... But we gat to say he has been prety chill with ppl. He kinda fucked and been short on temper but hey its shia.

I'm a preteen and horny hollywood actress.
I just left from my producer's office, all my holes are sores and leaking from his cum.

Anyone wanna lick me clean ?

like every libtard, Shia prob had a dad that wasn't there. When He sees Trump, it reminds him of his dad and makes him rage

This.

>dat boi
Really? Jesus Christ. Shitlibs really are the worst

Where did HWNDU threads go?
Is this a shoah?

Get in here
trumpwillunite.us/

reddit memer or subtle frogposter?

why else do you think he did the #imnotfamous and the whole bag ordeal in hollywierd

he was abused and sold fame as a child star

he clearly is one fucked up individual always drastically changing his personal identity completely withing mere months

remeber his rapper phase for like a week?

right after he was shadow banned from hollywood

he ran to southamerica to persue a rap career

then he came back after trump and started hwndu

his new persona was that of a vietnam war vet real american tough guy that is down on his luck

now that personal failed him so he cut all his hair and changed his whole attire to be "athletic"

shia needs help. This will end badly ... this is the future of television

Look into his mother. She's uber-creepy. They have a thoroughly abbienormal relationship. I feel a bit sorry for him, actually.

Sounds very DID, Dissociation Identity Disorder, formerly Multiple Personality Disorder. Results from severe trauma like severe child abuse, sexual abuse, or even surviving war or car accident. But what else? MKULTRA. They use traumas like these to create the dissociation that makes perfect obedient slaves.

If Hollywood is involved with this, why? Why do they need to control celebrities? Isn't the fame, hedonism, and money enough?

I wish him--and you--well. Take care of yourself, man.

Yeah, really. Her associations w/Terry Richardson pretty much confirm every dark suspicion we could possibly have.

Maybe the fame/hedonism/money is enough to lure people in, but once they get a comfy amount of wealth they feel secure to just go off and do their own things. This way, they'll keep them forever

Shy-uh-luh-buff

I've seen some fucked up shit lately, like weird hyper-popular youtube channels that are some form of EXTREMELY strange ASMR that kids can't get enough of. But this video might take the cake.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHLNRUU9_Qo
Shut up I've been up for too many hours

Shylock Le Douche

>find out your dad is a serial molester
>he never even peeked at you in the shower
being rejected by your own father

>Her associations w/Terry Richardson pretty much confirm every dark suspicion we could possibly have.

I know of Terry Richardson from Sup Forums but what dark suspicion are you talking about? This is new to me.

elijah whats up dude? you're a cool guy, we should chill soe time

I can't really corroborate it, but I have seen it posted here before and infinity chan. Also, the one fat trumpanon(not swollen valor, but the one that had the mask on from discord) in HWNDU NYC kept saying it over and over.

Honestly I think he's fairly based.

Saw Hollywood for the shit factory it really is, does his own thing which is no different than the other self indulgent performance arts but because he's famous he actually draws an audience.

Great in the movie Fury.

his mom.

his dad is s catholic which explains the sex offender thing

he certainly was. like most showbiz slaves.

Lol retard. He's just a method actor. He tries to live as his character to get ready for a role

He started going off the deep end when he started hanging out with the rapper Cage. For those who aren't into hiphop culture, Cage is a white rapper from NY that glorified PCP and hallucinogenic drug use and spent most of his childhood in mental hospitals. He was supposed to do a movie about Cage's life but it seems they fell out. Idk what happened. Cage has also changed though. From goldfronts and baggy clothes and lyrical gangster rap to skinny jeans and emo music.

Check this out:

youtube.com/watch?v=emnLy428dFQ

Cage was a lyrical genius imo but was blackballed after beefing with Eminem. Shia changed when he met Cage.

He also was forcefully raped by a hambeast during that art exhibit with him in a room with the paper bag over his head.

durr "lol retard"

>he's just a method actor

you don't know anything. you have no idea what the bag was in reference to,

what was his family's politics? it's entirely plausible

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

How old is he? Maybe he was one of the boys Milo saw the old chickenhawks molesting on those house and boat parties.

It's not your fault.

Why are Canadians so awful at everything.
Anyway.
It's not your fault.

PIZZA GATE IS REAL
youtube.com/watch?v=-60rUx1LlpA

That's a good thing.
Even family is taboo to pedo fuckers.

That article. It gets even worse.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847806/Shia-LaBeouf-s-pedophile-father-skipped-actor-s-Las-Vegas-wedding-s-run-California-police-years-recently-living-party-town-Costa-Rica.html

Has anyone called him out on this shit on the HWNDU stream?

No one got the movie reference.